A simple browser extension to help making healthier food purchases.
Avocadoo automatically reads and analyzes your shopping cart when you shop online, and provides feedback: nutritional value of the cart, allergies, recipes... Avocadoo is a 100% free service, does not rely on any advertisement, and is malware free. Just enjoy :) == Why does Avocadoo need permission to "access data on all websites"? == This permission is needed by Avocadoo for its basic functionality to detect compatible websites and prevent unnecessary calls to our server. Avocadoo **DOES NOT** collect any of your data or your browsing activity on any websites others than the compatible ones. Collected data on compatible websites are only the minimum needed for our API to work and are not shared with any third party. We are pretty fanatical about privacy ourselves, and your privacy is extremely important to us. Please visit this page for more info - https://avocadoo.com/privacy
- (2015-11-24) Henri Flouquet: A great tool to monitor / improve my diet with no hassle !
- (2015-11-24) Valentin Squirelo: I installed the avocadoo extension a couple of weeks ago and I learned a lot about my nutrient intakes. Real time monitoring of the carbs density was really helpful, and the recommendations were, too. I am curious to see the new features they will develop with that concept. Keep up the good work
- (2015-11-24) Charles Pernet: Great app, well designed ! Already saved me so much time when shopping online. Make a cart with what you feel like eating, and the app will help you balancing your meals. You can now shop healthier, faster :)
- (2015-11-24) Marie Baget: I always have a hard time choosing the right products in supermarkets, this extension really makes my life easier!!
- (2015-11-24) Mario Stallbaumer: really helpful if you buy food online!
- (2015-11-24) Estelle Midler: great app! really helpful for eating healthier. i also learn lots of nice recipes:)
- (2015-11-20) Karine Mercery: Great tool! I do most of my groceries online, it analyzes my cart and gives super smart advices on how to eat healthier, understand what nutrients my body actually needs and identify the ingredients to avoid, and there's also recipes!