Adds pinyin captions above Chinese Hanzi script
Adds captions above all Chinese text on a website. Supports the following annotation styles: * Hanyu Pinyin with tone marks * Cantonese Jyutping with tone numbers * Tone marks only (for both Pinyin and Jyutping)
- (2022-06-23) 尼玛王啊: 给力，有用！
- (2021-03-27) Enopoletus Harding: The only con is that the text is too small. Otherwise, it does everything you expect it to do.
- (2020-12-31) Evan Peng: Super great, minimally intrusive, ability to toggle on and off!
- (2020-09-08) Kelvin Foung: As an ABC this app is tremendously helpful! Thank you for sharing this wonderful extension!!!
- (2020-03-13) S W: It's good one for learning Chinese. 非常有用的插件。
- (2019-08-29) Meow: really helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-09-13, v:1.4.1) Pro'ed: Needs a few improvements
While this works perfectley well, is there an option to change the size and colour?
- (2018-12-15, v:1.4.1) Chung Man Cui: suggestion for Cantonese Jyutping tone signs
Thanks for working hard on traditional Chinese language. Cantonese Jyutping tone numbers are usually written on the upper right of every single jyutping for the style and appearance of printed matters. It's better to put tone numbers upper right. in the other hand, i would like to introduce some other people who are teaching and learning Cantonese to use your app to cover Jyutping from Honzi. However, there are some Jyutpings missed or some pronounces need to be modified manually. So i would like to suggest you to improve your app with providing these features. And also, i would like to use your app even in Windows and Microsoft office platform. It will be so convenient for people to learning Chinese with Jyutping. anyways, it's grateful to use it. Thank you so much again for developing this app.