Add pinyin to chinese text.
An tool to add pinyin to chinese paragraphs. Feedback welcomed. Note that when multiple pinyin is possible, I list all of the them, with the first listing being the most common one.
- (2019-07-30) Esther Chuah: It's the only extension of it's kind that one can find, and it does well what it's promised to do, but it can make pages very kludgy to read, especially if you are able to mostly read the characters and just need a few spelt out here and there. I would suggest: - Making the font much smaller so that it doesn't expand the page so much - Being able to select a sentence and have only that sentence be added pinyin to Bug: - If you click the extension more than once (which I did trying to turn it off), it inserts the pinyin several times.
- (2019-03-28) Star Dust: This extension is so Awesome, Thanks a lot!
- (2019-02-25) David Becket: This is extremely helpful for an intermediate Chinese learner as it shows both the pinyin and the Characters. There are other extensions which just convert to pinyin which doesn't really help much. Using this with a dictionary app like Pleco means you can easily look up words you don't know. One downside is there are sometimes formatting problems such as the pinyin appearing in the middle of the Chinese characters, and there is occasionally incorrect pinyin when the word has multiple pronunciations.
- (2018-12-07) Ali Douiyek: Not working properly, removes spaces from english text. Also please add an option to only display one pinyin per character.
- (2018-06-07) Nelson Wang: 非常厲害，我真在學中文，和這幫我了很多！
- (2018-05-30) Hà Nguyễn: very good
- (2016-12-08) Andrey Orochi: Awesome app!
- (2015-10-17) Công dân toàn cầu: I hope you can add more function for it. For example: It should have a Setting button that allow user to make this extension work on Chrome startup; Just use one of kind chinese pinyin because too much text, make the site look unclearly. Thank!
- (2018-04-01, v:1.2) Mai Vu Tan: It breaks the page layout
It will translate the entire page to Chinese+PinYin which is what I'm looking for, but the webpage is entirely broken and unreadable.
- (2018-02-21, v:1.2) keren rao: chinese
there are two hui s in chinese i want their meaning
- (2016-12-07, v:1.2) Marc Hudson: multiple pinyin display
It would be awesome if you could make a configuration toggle that creates a display option to display the multiple pinyin OR just the most common one.