Encrypt the Web! Automatically use HTTPS security on many sites.
HTTPS Everywhere is an extension created by EFF and the Tor Project which automatically switches thousands of sites from insecure "http" to secure "https". It will protect you against many forms of surveillance and account hijacking, and some forms of censorship. Source code and bug tracker are available at https://github.com/efforg/https-everywhere. **Please do not submit bug reports in the reviews!** (I can't respond to them there.) Changelog: https://www.eff.org/files/Changelog.txt ------- IMPORTANT NOTE: ------- If HTTPS Everywhere causes a site to look weird or break, you can disable it for that site using the button in the address bar in the top right of your screen. HTTPS Everywhere for Chrome is currently in beta, and a few such issues are inevitable due to bugs in websites' HTTPS support. Also watch for a "shield" button in the address bar, which means that Chrome blocked insecure portions of the page. Sometimes pages will look weird with their insecure portions removed. Clicking on the shield will let you load them, but will reduce your security and privacy. Special thanks to Aaron Swartz, Mike Perry, Jay Weisskopf, Nick Semenkovich, Jacob Hoffman-Andrews, Yan Zhu, Vijay P., and William Budington for their work on the Chrome port.
- (2019-12-02) kukiCZ: kdo je tu od youtubera StudioMoonTV????
- (2019-11-21) Philip Philippidis: Why does it need 80MB memory to run?? What the hell does it do apart from redirecting to https??
- (2019-11-14) Wilson , A.: So far so good. I intentionally write websites with simply the name/ title of the page (ex. yahoo, indeed, etc.) and it so far, has filled them in correctly. https://www.xxxxx.com. I see no signs as of yet of any irregularities on the sites or misplaced data when connected. Like it.
- (2019-11-11) 周启航: 新版本终于解决了查看更多时显示不全的问题，可以给个好评了
- (2019-09-26) Et Cogito Ergo Sum: no sirve
- (2019-09-23) Riina Georg: Great extension.
- (2019-09-10) Tristan Taber: Great extension!
- (2019-09-07) Jo Ann Beard: Recently started to slow down loading websites. Please fix.
- (2019-09-06) MoNsTrUoMX: cumple con lo que promete
- (2019-09-01) Totenkraft: Расширение перестало работать в Яндекс браузере, "Этот продукт отключён в Chrome." и "Не удалось проверить подлинность расширения" активна только кнопка удалить.
- (2019-08-18) 12345 Hawramy: very good
- (2019-08-14) Yink Sun: 为什么不能自定义通配符规则？ 对xxx.com访问如果网站子链接是： a.xxx.com b.xxx.com c.xxx.com ...... 很麻烦
- (2019-08-11) Utkarsh: It is one of the must-have extensions to have in your browser. Most of the users are complaining that it doesn't work. People usually get confused and presume that this extension is supposed to open every website in https NO it can't! You need to understand... please read this to get your doubts clarified. https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere/faq#when-does-https-everywhere-protect-me-when-does-it-not-protect-me
- (2019-08-05) ZULFAT AZAMATOV: 10/10.
- (2019-07-08) Zero Cool: Thanks for still giving your extension attention by keeping it up to date. It's starting to become way too common to come across extensions that haven't been updated in years. I've been shocked to find that it's mostly ones developed by... The Google.
- (2019-07-07) Manuel Juan: sinceramente no se como funcionala verdad no bloquea nada
- (2019-07-07) Bhavik Patel: Uses 100mb+ RAM for such a simple task. Not very efficient.
- (2019-07-04) Argha Bhattacharya: Simply awesome - specially the downgrade warning..... Keep up the stability of the extension. That's key. Rest is Ok. Best of Luck.
- (2019-07-02) JBishop29: Love it. Thank you.
- (2019-07-01) Cher Hasley: loved it
- (2019-06-29) Aliaksandr Baron: not working
- (2019-06-28) Viktoria Yarmolich: после установки этого расширения,при входе в браузер, слетают все другие расширения и не открываются страницы. нужно перезапускать браузер. это не прикольно
- (2019-06-24) Cam Seuss: Amazing extension!
- (2019-06-24) Weidong Ding: good!
- (2019-06-19) Jonny Matthews: Love this