The ultimate email productivity tool. Send later, track responses, and use AI to write better emails.
Boomerang allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date. Write a message now, send it whenever, even if you're not online. Track messages to make sure you hear back, and schedule reminders right inside Gmail™. Know whether your email got read with cross-platform read receipts. Free yourself from constant interruptions using Inbox Pause, while still getting notified about the emails that matter. ▣ What is Boomerang? ▣ Millions of Gmail™ and G Suite™ users count on Boomerang for easy, integrated scheduled email sending and reminders. The service allows you to schedule emails to automatically send in the future, so you can write an email now, and the service will send it tomorrow morning at 6 AM, or next week while you’re at the beach, without you needing to be online. Boomerang also helps you to postpone (“snooze”) incoming emails, by making them disappear from your Inbox into a folder or label, then bringing them back to the top of the message list at the specified time. It helps you keep your Inbox clean, without losing track of important messages. Boomerang is also the only reminder service that can alert you if you do not get a reply to a message. Boomerang also brings an AI-powered assistant, Respondable, directly to your compose window. As you write an email, Respondable predicts the likelihood that the message will receive a response and explain that analysis in an easy to understand way, all in real-time. Respondable guides you toward writing a message that will be effective in starting a conversation (or keeping one going.) Boomerang’s latest productivity feature, Inbox Pause, helps you get focused by temporarily delaying the arrival of messages to your Inbox. ▣ Great For ▣ ▸ Scheduling birthday emails ▸ Project management ▸ Remembering to pay bills ▸ Making sure you follow up with a sales lead, and that they replied to you ▸ Communicating with people in different time zones ▸ Managing travel confirmation emails, returning them on the day of your trip ▸ Figuring out if your emails are getting read with cross-platform read receipts ▸ Measuring your email engagement with open tracking and click tracking ▸ Writing effective emails that get a response ▸ Focusing on an important project without constant email distractions ▸ Achieving Inbox Zero! ▣ Need Help? ▣ Email us - [email protected] FAQ - http://www.boomeranggmail.com/faq.html ▣ Why do you need the Management Permission? ▣ We only use the Management permission to remove older versions of the extension that conflict with the latest version. Check background.html if you would like to verify this! ▣ Connect with Us ▣ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/boomerang Facebook: http://facebook.baydin.com ▣ Testimonials ▣ "Boomerang is my missing piece for Gmail - absolutely the best thing that happened to my inbox in recent months!" "Just got your Boomerang addon for Gmail -- it's the best thing ever. EVER!" "Falling in love with Boomerang for Gmail. VERY easy for helping you remember to follow up on offers sent out etc" Plus hundreds more: http://twitter.com/baydin/favorites ▣ Plans and Pricing ▣ It is free to use Boomerang, up to a limited number of messages per month. To learn more about our unlimited use plans, visit http://www.boomeranggmail.com/subscriptions.html
- (2020-01-02) Mobile Phone: not working
- (2019-12-28) Max Pietsch: I didn't like that I have to pay $15/mo to schedule a recurring message. I understand that there needs to be some fee because Boomerang has to pay for the servers to send the message, but the payments could be more 'pay for what you use' because I'd be happy to pay 50 cents a month or something for the one recurring message I want to schedule.
- (2019-12-17) David Belchinsky: Can't find any source here or on your website about supported languages for the Respondable feature.
- (2019-10-17) Radley Sustaire: Loved the plugin but now that Google integrated scheduled send, I just don't use it anymore. I feel bad removing the extension, but the other features I just can't see myself using. Thanks for the great service through the years!
- (2019-10-11) Natasha Murashkina: Great extension! (Un)fourtunately, Gmail has recently added the Send later and snoozing an email features so I no longer need Boomerang for that.
- (2019-08-22) ashish poddar: Okay
- (2019-07-15) Mateus Farias: Muito Útil
- (2019-07-13) Courtney VanArsdalen: I like the functions of Boomerang (scheduled sendouts, scheduled followups)...BUT, ever since I started this service, my gmail seems to have a bug and often have the words 'defined' or 'undefined' pop up in the formatting of my text and it takes minutes of retyping, backspacing, deleting to get the words away - seems like a glitch I'm having with Boomerang implementation, which has proven to not be worth the functions it gives.
- (2019-06-20) P VH: Not been working for sometime now, not even after reinstalling the app
- (2019-06-16) Damani Douglas: I have now used Boomerang for about 5 years across 3 different accounts. The scheduled send feature is great and the feature that I have used the most.I have also enjoyed the "Boomerang" feature. The read receipts are also useful but I have only used that feature 5 or six times over the 5 years I have had the extension. The "pause" function I have yet to find a use for. Today however I am uninstalling the Boomerang extension. Gmail has added a "Schedule Send" feature that renders the "send later" feature obsolete. Gmail's "Snooze" function while different from the "Boomerang" feature does everything I need and want from that feature.I am okay with giving up the Read Receipts as there are other services that provide over receipts 10 per month at no charge. Finally I will not miss the "Pause" function as I have never used it. All in all this is a great and useful extension but Google now provides its functionality, (and does it on mobile) with out me needing to share the contents of my message with a third party. It seems that this idea was so good that Google is taking it and implementing it. The development team should be proud of the work they did here.
- (2019-06-13) Molly Simons: Sent an email to my future self, it never arrived and now i can' find it. Very upset ngl
- (2019-06-05) Diana Susanti: really helpful. use it before very useful for business gmail
- (2019-05-25) Hugo L: Does not really work as expected. You will not find your email in sent box and you can not change email that you plan to send out.
- (2019-05-17) Thomas Han: Especially useful to make up for Gmail's functional deficiency.
- (2019-05-04) Kapil Malu: The Premium Plan is Way Costly for Small Freelancers. After Some time, They keeps on Asking for Upgrade. Nothing wrong in Premium Plan, but Pricing is way Higher.
- (2019-05-02) Baby Swim UK: Only 10 free messages then you have to pay, gmail has provided a send later option now so dont buy it!
- (2019-04-25) Alejandro Zaniolo: Super practical!
- (2019-04-23) M Mott: Working with a small non-profit, I wear many hats. I'm lucky enough to work with some great folks who always try to respond right away when I send an email. Sometimes I have to contact them with an issue, but I don't want it addressed right now - it's disruptive to current projects. Or, sometimes I'm not ready to address it, myself. Either way, I don't want to drop the ball, and forget to bring it up later! So, I set the email to send the next morning, or next week. I can keep work flow uninterrupted, and nothing gets left out. It's also REALLY helpful keeping track of what I need to follow up on. Boomerang is extremely helpful. Thank you!
- (2019-04-16) Cristina Forlani: Massive time saver, I couldn't do without it.
- (2019-04-11) Joe C: No such thing as respondable or helpx better etc, cepu, write , say any no matter what and any be perfect
- (2019-03-19) Jerry Foreman: This morning when I installed Boomerang For GMail on another Chromebook. I decided to "Take The Tour." The tour background transistion bleneded in with the rest of the text includding my GMail background photo. I could barely see the 4 slide "Take a tour" demo. Please reduce the transparency so it doesn;t blend in with other text in GMail. Overall: I like Boomerang.
- (2019-02-26) Mr. Cardboard: Why are they tracking where I click in the app? I am a paying customer, why track what I do? Also, no Data Protection Policy. Dodgy!
- (2019-02-07) Darwin Huang: This extension has greatly improved my GMail experience since 2016. Delayed sending of emails, the respondable AI display, and having emails pop back into the inbox after a set time were all very useful and simple features I've loved interacting with. Thank you to the Boomerang team for such a great product. I've enjoyed it for many years, and hope it stays awesome in the future!
- (2019-02-01) Boomerang for Gmail close Our dinner's not steak and fondue Instead it's ramen and stew If our users don't buy We'll starve and then die So no more messages for you! You've hit your quota of messages for this month. Boomerang Basic provides for 10, but you've scheduled more than 15. Your message was NOT scheduled. Please upgrade your subscription to get unlimited message scheduling.
- (2019-01-18) Amanda Randolph: Doesn't work. It will only let me "compose" a message to myself, and now I'm just hoping that they didn't get any of my information. >=(
- (2020-01-16, v:1.2.8) Addetti Protettori: acquistare applicazione boomerang
Buonasera per acquistare l'applicazione boomerang per gmail quali passaggi dobbiamo compiere. Siamo andati alle tariffe ed abbiamo provato, ma non riusciamo ad arrivare al pagamento per l'abbonamento annuale.
- (2020-01-02, v:1.2.8) Lynn Lin: ask for refund
I have already canceled the subscription on September last year. But it still charges me. I've already paid for another 3 months without any notification. Please return and don't charge me again.
- (2019-12-27, v:1.2.8) Alex Wheeler: Boomerang has disappeared from Gmail.
Boomerang has disappeared from Gmail. How do I restore it?
- (2019-12-24, v:1.2.8) Angelika Performance: Boomerang disapeared
Boomerang suddenly disappeared from my gmail settings If I need a renew where do I click? When I got to the store I only have a "remove" button
- (2019-12-20, v:1.2.8) Dustin Howes: Need refund
I quit using this product, but you kept billing me. I'd like a refund processed for $14.99. [email protected]
- (2019-12-19, v:1.2.8) זאבי זיכרמן: I can't install it.
Hello, He writes to me 'Couldn't add extensions library to profile' You know what the problem is? I'd love for her My email is [email protected]
- (2019-11-18, v:1.2.8) Marina Wood: Boomerang disappeared from GMAIL
Hi, my boomerang app has disappeared from my gmail interface, so I cant use it. How can I get it reinstalled?
- (2019-10-31, v:1.2.8) roger falabregue: comment mettre le logiciel en francais
Bonjour je ne maîtrise pas l'anglais comment mettre en français
- (2019-10-28, v:1.2.8) 平岡正人: receipt
how can I get the invoice for the subscription ?
- (2019-10-26, v:1.2.8) Roy Peleg: Cookies causing an erro
Started getting the following error all of a sudden (no new extensions were added and to the best of my knowledge no settings have been changed too): "Attempt failed: Third party cookies must be enabled for Boomerang to work, but they are not currently enabled in your browser. Please enable them, or create an exception for b4g.baydin.com. For information on how to do this, please visit the help page for your browser:" My cookies are enabled. Not sure whats the issue. I even went and white listed b4g.baydin.com specifically in the cookies settings but it didn't help.
- (2019-10-18, v:1.2.8) Pete G. Papadakos: Not working - 3rd party cookies errors
Hello, I've been using Boomerang for some time now (the free version has been sufficient so far, but I intend to purchase in the future); it's worked well with no problems until a few weeks ago. Now, each time I try to use it, I get the error message box that reads: "Attempt failed: Third party cookies must be enabled for Boomerang to work, but they are not currently enabled in your browser." I'm tight on security, and generally keep chrome set to block all cookies except for the specific exceptions I set. This doesn't seem to work anymore for Boomerang. I tried adding the following exceptions for baydin (specifically, one-by-one, and all together) baydin.com [*.]baydin.com https://baydin.com https://[*.]baydin.com b4g.baydin.com [*.]b4g.baydin.com https://b4g.baydin.com https://[*.]b4g.baydin.com I was still getting the same result, so I did it all again, restarting the browser between each attempt, but to no avail. I then tried allowing 3rd party cookies globally (a definite 'no-no' in terms of meeting my security requirements, but worth a try to check), but with the same result. Any suggestions? I do hope we can find a way to make this work -- its very handy, and as I wrote, I'd planned on trying the paid version later, when volume makes it necessary. Thanks in advance, -Pete
- (2019-10-11, v:1.2.8) Mark Nosrati: issues with Chrome
My extension keeps getting uninstalled. When I go to send an email the red button to schedule the email disappears. I have to uninstall the extension and install it almost daily.
- (2019-10-07, v:1.2.8) Nicole Pizano: Please cancel my account
I no longer require the use of Boomerang. How do I cancel this account so I am no longer charged the monthly fee?
- (2019-10-02, v:1.2.8) Alyssa McGonagle: Inbox pause
I am looking for a way to always pause email from 8pm until 8am every day, automatically, with no pause at any other times. Is there a way to do this with Boomerang, or does the pause always need to be initiated manually?
- (2019-10-02, v:1.2.8) Nechy Sampson: Open-tracking a premium feature?
Hi, Is open tracking a premium feature. I understand your use of read receipts for the benefit of recipient privacy, but am not seeing whether there is open tracking at all, for any plans. Is there?
- (2019-09-30, v:1.2.8) DeNika Bryson: Respondable
I accidentally disabled 'respondable' but I really like using it - is there a way to reenable it?