The ultimate email productivity tool. Send later, track responses, and use AI to write better emails.
Boomerang allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date. Write a message now, send it whenever, even if you're not online. Track messages to make sure you hear back, and schedule reminders right inside Gmail™. Know whether your email got read with cross-platform read receipts. Free yourself from constant interruptions using Inbox Pause, while still getting notified about the emails that matter. ▣ What is Boomerang? ▣ Millions of Gmail™ and G Suite™ users count on Boomerang for easy, integrated scheduled email sending and reminders. The service allows you to schedule emails to automatically send in the future, so you can write an email now, and the service will send it tomorrow morning at 6 AM, or next week while you’re at the beach, without you needing to be online. Boomerang also helps you to postpone (“snooze”) incoming emails, by making them disappear from your Inbox into a folder or label, then bringing them back to the top of the message list at the specified time. It helps you keep your Inbox clean, without losing track of important messages. Boomerang is also the only reminder service that can alert you if you do not get a reply to a message. Boomerang also brings an AI-powered assistant, Respondable, directly to your compose window. As you write an email, Respondable predicts the likelihood that the message will receive a response and explain that analysis in an easy to understand way, all in real-time. Respondable guides you toward writing a message that will be effective in starting a conversation (or keeping one going.) Boomerang’s latest productivity feature, Inbox Pause, helps you get focused by temporarily delaying the arrival of messages to your Inbox. ▣ Great For ▣ ▸ Scheduling birthday emails ▸ Project management ▸ Remembering to pay bills ▸ Making sure you follow up with a sales lead, and that they replied to you ▸ Communicating with people in different time zones ▸ Managing travel confirmation emails, returning them on the day of your trip ▸ Figuring out if your emails are getting read with cross-platform read receipts ▸ Measuring your email engagement with open tracking and click tracking ▸ Writing effective emails that get a response ▸ Focusing on an important project without constant email distractions ▸ Achieving Inbox Zero! ▣ Need Help? ▣ Email us - [email protected] FAQ - http://www.boomeranggmail.com/faq.html ▣ Why do you need the Management Permission? ▣ We only use the Management permission to remove older versions of the extension that conflict with the latest version. Check background.html if you would like to verify this! ▣ Connect with Us ▣ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/boomerang Facebook: http://facebook.baydin.com ▣ Testimonials ▣ "Boomerang is my missing piece for Gmail - absolutely the best thing that happened to my inbox in recent months!" "Just got your Boomerang addon for Gmail -- it's the best thing ever. EVER!" "Falling in love with Boomerang for Gmail. VERY easy for helping you remember to follow up on offers sent out etc" Plus hundreds more: http://twitter.com/baydin/favorites ▣ Plans and Pricing ▣ It is free to use Boomerang, up to a limited number of messages per month. To learn more about our unlimited use plans, visit http://www.boomeranggmail.com/subscriptions.html
- (2021-11-17) Julien Cornebise: I could not work without that extension! It has brought me back to Inbox 0, and allows me to be so much more reactive. The most useful productivity app in my full toolbox, bar none.
- (2021-10-06) Sevan Harootonian: What happen to automatically detecting time/date when scheduling events? That was the feature i used the most..
- (2021-07-28) Greg Collins: LOVE the Boomerang Calendar and being able to quickly share my LIVE availability with anyone with a couple clicks. It's by far the best implementation of this. I HATE everything else about this app. Way too many unwanted features that I can't turn off. It takes over my whole Gmail experience when I really only want one button when composing emails. Disabling the extension for this reason, which is a bummer. I already pay for Calendly and would gladly pay monthly to have this calendar feature by itself.. Until then, I am uninstalling this extension.
- (2021-07-05) Joel Andrews Abraham: Worst email tracker ever. I didnt even find any tracking details regarding the send mail. Worst User experience also. cant find any information anywhere. I cant close the help video. why are there so many permissions required. so many clicks. I cant believe they charge all this when there are free alternatives available like mailtrack, openedornot,mail alert
- (2021-03-20) Kenneth J: Thank you for a long time. - killed by gmail, proudly
- (2021-02-14) Chri Feghaly: Byfar the best gmail extension ive ever used
- (2021-01-23) Ron: it's a paid subscription or free
- (2020-12-15) Ocean Spine: This works really well except that in gmail the draft I'm working is often obscured by the gmail menu bar and I cannot minimize or maximize. I tried disabling other extensions and the problem persists. Now that Gmail has a send later feature this bug might be really difficult to overlook. Already tried troubleshooting and was told that it was probably another extension.
- (2020-10-15) Michael Staton: Boomerang takes over your email and all I want was the availability sharing. They should have a version just for that. In addition, whether or not it even showed up was unpredictable. I tried to share my availability a few times and it wasn't even an option in those emails. Total fail.
- (2020-10-04) Smith Video: False Advertising
- (2020-09-16) Nicolette De Lange: DO NOT GET IT!!! You can't get rid of it! NOTHING is letting this uninstall from my accounts. I've disabled this numerous times! The "remove from Chrome" buttons don't respond... STAY AWAY!
- (2020-09-02) Maximilian Conrad: Nutzes seit mehreren Jahren. Sehr zufrieden.
- (2020-08-27) Amy Adzuki: Trial software that changes to a really expensive subscription to keep using it after about a month.
- (2020-08-20) sarah ladley: Boomerang has changed my life... I own a food buisness and we do a ton of catering, this has helped me miss less leads that can easily "fall through the cracks" of a really busy inbox/leads not responding in a timely manner. I have not been able to get myself to use the app on my mobile device (I still use Apple Mail, which, sucks). I just need to change my behavior. But generally, for the low cost of this product, I think it was worth it, it has calmed my "inbox anxiety" 10 fold!
- (2020-08-11) Seamus Hennessy: Please get rid of the new banner that sits a top of every email when you open it. It's very distracting and takes away precious screen real estate. So much so that am considering uninstalling the extension.
- (2020-08-07) Costin Dragomir: Bleah, 15$/month for recurring messages. Definitely happening..
- (2020-08-01) Sujay Raj Srivastava: #1 in Gmail upgradation extensions, loved it! :) Thanks Boomerang. :D
- (2020-07-26) Lau: No funciona la confirmación de lectura.
- (2020-07-23) Bernard Osei: Today I will sadly be removing this extension. I really like it's goal but each time in the last month I've gone to use it the requirement to agree that the extension has the right to delete all my emails is a permission I'm unwilling to give. So not as a result of bad experience but simply bad permissions.
- (2020-04-03) Isabelle Coetto: super simple et efficace
- (2020-04-02) Harry Oh: 새벽에 업무 메일 답장 보낼 때 사용해 봤는데, 너무 편하고 좋았습니다. 메뉴도 완벽 한국어 지원으로 처음부터 있던 기능처럼 느껴지네요. 좋은 확장 프로그램 만들어 주셔서 감사합니다.
- (2020-01-24) wXYZ 23xy: I've been personally using Boomerang for over 2 years and like it. But I can still not use it for our business. I wish they had an extra feature that would pop up the outgoings an hr before the scheduled time and ask to either confirm to send by the initially set time or snooze it to another date/time. This feature alone can help Service providers/ real state businesses tremendously. Thank you,
- (2020-01-02) Mobile Phone: not working
- (2019-12-28) Max Pietsch: I didn't like that I have to pay $15/mo to schedule a recurring message. I understand that there needs to be some fee because Boomerang has to pay for the servers to send the message, but the payments could be more 'pay for what you use' because I'd be happy to pay 50 cents a month or something for the one recurring message I want to schedule.
- (2019-12-17) David Belchinsky: Can't find any source here or on your website about supported languages for the Respondable feature.
- (2019-10-17) Radley Sustaire: Loved the plugin but now that Google integrated scheduled send, I just don't use it anymore. I feel bad removing the extension, but the other features I just can't see myself using. Thanks for the great service through the years!
- (2019-10-11) Natasha Murashkina: Great extension! (Un)fourtunately, Gmail has recently added the Send later and snoozing an email features so I no longer need Boomerang for that.
- (2019-08-22) ashish poddar: Okay
- (2019-07-15) Mateus Farias: Muito Útil
- (2019-07-13) Courtney VanArsdalen: I like the functions of Boomerang (scheduled sendouts, scheduled followups)...BUT, ever since I started this service, my gmail seems to have a bug and often have the words 'defined' or 'undefined' pop up in the formatting of my text and it takes minutes of retyping, backspacing, deleting to get the words away - seems like a glitch I'm having with Boomerang implementation, which has proven to not be worth the functions it gives.
- (2019-06-20) P VH: Not been working for sometime now, not even after reinstalling the app
- (2019-06-16) Damani Douglas: I have now used Boomerang for about 5 years across 3 different accounts. The scheduled send feature is great and the feature that I have used the most.I have also enjoyed the "Boomerang" feature. The read receipts are also useful but I have only used that feature 5 or six times over the 5 years I have had the extension. The "pause" function I have yet to find a use for. Today however I am uninstalling the Boomerang extension. Gmail has added a "Schedule Send" feature that renders the "send later" feature obsolete. Gmail's "Snooze" function while different from the "Boomerang" feature does everything I need and want from that feature.I am okay with giving up the Read Receipts as there are other services that provide over receipts 10 per month at no charge. Finally I will not miss the "Pause" function as I have never used it. All in all this is a great and useful extension but Google now provides its functionality, (and does it on mobile) with out me needing to share the contents of my message with a third party. It seems that this idea was so good that Google is taking it and implementing it. The development team should be proud of the work they did here.
- (2019-06-13) Molly Simons: Sent an email to my future self, it never arrived and now i can' find it. Very upset ngl
- (2019-06-05) Diana Susanti: really helpful. use it before very useful for business gmail
- (2019-05-25) Hugo L: Does not really work as expected. You will not find your email in sent box and you can not change email that you plan to send out.
- (2019-05-17) Thomas Han: Especially useful to make up for Gmail's functional deficiency.
- (2019-05-04) Kapil Malu: The Premium Plan is Way Costly for Small Freelancers. After Some time, They keeps on Asking for Upgrade. Nothing wrong in Premium Plan, but Pricing is way Higher.
- (2019-05-02) Baby Swim UK: Only 10 free messages then you have to pay, gmail has provided a send later option now so dont buy it!
- (2019-04-25) Alejandro Zaniolo: Super practical!
- (2019-04-23) M Mott: Working with a small non-profit, I wear many hats. I'm lucky enough to work with some great folks who always try to respond right away when I send an email. Sometimes I have to contact them with an issue, but I don't want it addressed right now - it's disruptive to current projects. Or, sometimes I'm not ready to address it, myself. Either way, I don't want to drop the ball, and forget to bring it up later! So, I set the email to send the next morning, or next week. I can keep work flow uninterrupted, and nothing gets left out. It's also REALLY helpful keeping track of what I need to follow up on. Boomerang is extremely helpful. Thank you!
- (2019-04-16) Cristina Forlani: Massive time saver, I couldn't do without it.
- (2019-04-11) Joe C: No such thing as respondable or helpx better etc, cepu, write , say any no matter what and any be perfect
- (2019-03-19) Jerry Foreman: This morning when I installed Boomerang For GMail on another Chromebook. I decided to "Take The Tour." The tour background transistion bleneded in with the rest of the text includding my GMail background photo. I could barely see the 4 slide "Take a tour" demo. Please reduce the transparency so it doesn;t blend in with other text in GMail. Overall: I like Boomerang.
- (2019-02-26) Mr. Cardboard: Why are they tracking where I click in the app? I am a paying customer, why track what I do? Also, no Data Protection Policy. Dodgy!
- (2019-02-07) Darwin Huang: This extension has greatly improved my GMail experience since 2016. Delayed sending of emails, the respondable AI display, and having emails pop back into the inbox after a set time were all very useful and simple features I've loved interacting with. Thank you to the Boomerang team for such a great product. I've enjoyed it for many years, and hope it stays awesome in the future!
- (2019-02-01) Boomerang for Gmail close Our dinner's not steak and fondue Instead it's ramen and stew If our users don't buy We'll starve and then die So no more messages for you! You've hit your quota of messages for this month. Boomerang Basic provides for 10, but you've scheduled more than 15. Your message was NOT scheduled. Please upgrade your subscription to get unlimited message scheduling.
- (2019-01-18) Amanda Randolph: Doesn't work. It will only let me "compose" a message to myself, and now I'm just hoping that they didn't get any of my information. >=(
- (2019-01-15) Aurelien Hemmer: Bonne application. J'ai trouvé très utile son utilisation afin d'envoyer des emails à un moment choisi! Par contre je viens de découvrir qu'il y avait une limitation de 10 mails par mois et que le prix pour envoyer plus était de 5$ par mois. Je trouve le prix excessif... Malheureusement, je ne souscrirais pas pour ce type de tarif! Merci au développeur!
- (2018-12-19) Brian Liebman: This is getting ridiculous. I have emailed these guys at least 12 times from 4 different email addresses and all messages have been ignored. What is going on there. Please refund the money now. Sincerely and angered, Brian Liebman Third request. I will cancel transaction with credit card company if no response.
- (2018-12-17) gqq nbig: 不能用了
- (2021-11-19, v:1.2.8) Robert Elwood: Incognito or Gmail App For Mac: Will Boomerang work?
Hi. I have boomerang for my gmail. I purchase it every year and love it. However... when I open my gmail within chrome my OS / Chrome has been slowed down drastically. Therefore, I have been using gmail in Incognito or in the Gmail App on my Mac. How can I use Boomerang in either Incognito or the Gmail App OR perhaps you have another solution or gmail provider for me to install and use my awesome Boomerang platform! Thank you, Rob
- (2021-11-18, v:1.2.8) Frances Nelson: Scheduling Buffer Between Appointments
How do I create calendar items/availability that do not butt up against each other? I need to create a buffer time between appointments. If I have a one hour appointment available and someone chooses 10 AM I need to have my next availability not be 11 AM but 11:15.
- (2021-11-16, v:1.2.8) Roberto Boero Mansilla: i want to cancell my subscription
I uninstall it but i am still been charged, can you please cancell the subscription for me. thanks
- (2021-10-28, v:1.2.8) Davy Zou: timezone issue?
i added an event scheudled at 545 EST but it got added to my calendar at 845 instead? is there a timezone setting I should be aware of?
- (2021-10-17, v:1.2.8) Naomi MacLean: Pause feature doesn't work
How do I get the pause inbox feature to work? I have installed Boomerang ages ago but never been able to use this one feature I want to. It says 'Boomerang is not able to connect to our servers. Please check your firewall settings or your internet connection. In case of a server outage, we will post status updates via @boomerang on Twitter.' Our internet is fine and we use standard Bitdefender security. Can you please shed more light on why this feature won't work?
- (2021-10-13, v:1.2.8) Pinny Faska: Slowness
When I have this extension on, my email seems to start to slow down.
- (2021-10-02, v:1.2.8) Richard R. Miller: uninstall boomerang in chrome
In chrome web store, I can only disable boomerang. How do I uninstall Boomerang completely from my windows hard drive on my Lenovo X220 Tablet?
- (2021-09-30, v:1.2.8) Jon Hammond: Boomerang causing errors
When I begin an email, I get a phishing notification in my AVG and I cannot continue with the email until I clear the notification. This only happens when Boomerang is active. I need to know what to do to correct the problem. I sent an email to support.
- (2021-09-27, v:1.2.8) Jane Bayer: do you have to send emails individually to track?
Do I have to send each email separate to track if opened? Or can I add 20 emails in bcc and track as well?
- (2021-09-27, v:1.2.8) Michael Prisco: Change payment method
How do I update my payment method for all users I have three accounts
- (2021-09-17, v:1.2.8) Kevin Ghezzi: Typing Lag in Gmail
I am having a terrible time with typing lag in gmail. If I access gmail from another browser without boomerang on the same computer everything is fine. Can you please offer some suggestions? Thanks, Kevin
- (2021-09-12, v:1.2.8) Naveen Jain: Unable to integrate with my gmail
I have changed my laptop and now I am unable to configure the same on my new laptop. It was configured once but removed again
- (2021-08-30, v:1.2.8) Richard Scott: Compatability - GMASS
I am considering Boomerang and want to know if there are any compatibility issues with another App I use in conjunction with my Gmail account. Specifically GMASS
- (2021-08-30, v:1.2.8) Richard Scott: Limit to how far in advance or number of scheduled emails?
Is there a limit to how far in advance an email can be scheduled? Is there a limit to the number of scheduled emails awaiting "send"
- (2021-08-24, v:1.2.8) Straus-Artys Corporation: deleting email
in the policy for use of your program I read that Boomerang has the "right" to delete all of my gmail. why would this happen?
- (2021-08-17, v:1.2.8) Martin Burch: I need an invoice for my recent subscription update
Love this tool! I am having trouble finding a way to sign in to my account in order to get a copy of the invoice of my recent subscription update. Filling out an expense report and really need that invoice. How do I log in and print that off? Thanks.
- (2021-07-30, v:1.2.8) Leslie Stratton: Suggest Times to Meet screen issue
Suggest Times to meet view - the Showing Calendar list doesn't include my latest calendar subscription. I added a new calendar to my G-Calendar, but it's not showing up on my list to choose from on the Suggest Times to meet view. I've refreshed all apps, closed G-Suite and reopened. Removed Boomerang Ext and reinstalled. When will the calendar list refresh?
- (2021-07-26, v:1.2.8) Erick Howenstine: Had to uninstall, now can't install
I've used boomerang for years, had a recent apparent conflict with my gmail (we call it nmail) at [email protected] where I couldn't copy from an email, or fill a field, even "To:" or "Subject:" I removed boomerang and it resolved. Would like to reinstall, I have a subscription, can't seem to get it going again. I believe I subscribed with [email protected] but use it mostly/maybe only with [email protected] (work). I hope you can help me. When I followed the troubleshooting step 1 I did not see Success, only saw my work email as normal. I'd also like to move all reference from the gmail address to the nmail address.
- (2021-07-23, v:1.2.8) Stephany Pleasant Maness: Cancel subscription
I think I have boomerang subscription - If so how do I cancel?
- (2021-07-10, v:1.2.8) Lou MILRAD: Boomerang visibility/function seems to disappeared from my GMail
Hello, I use "Shift" across all my devices with Gmail as my main client. Boomerang beautifully functioned as an add in and was highly visible. The Boomerang function seems to have totally disappeared from Gmail - I've tried to install/reinstall, but cannot get it back to the way it was. How might this be fixed. Lou
- (2021-06-24, v:1.2.8) Al Okyne: Weird Icons
Hi, I tried Boomerang for Gmail but it didn't work well with another extension I'm using. So I removed the extension from Chrome. Now my emails are bypassing the inbox and I have very weird icons next to my emails. Please help!
- (2021-06-22, v:1.2.8) Brayan Sanchez Vivas: Beta option
Hey, I just installed this extension, but I do not see the option bookable schedule in the options for meet. It seems that is something related with a beta option that I do know how to enable. Could you please share any info?
- (2021-06-10, v:1.2.8) VPC Ingenieria: Como desinstalar boomerang que ya no lo utilizo
- (2021-06-09, v:1.2.8) Iris H: Boomerang Ext
I add it and then it's gone. It was working fine for years but now it stop working.
- (2021-06-08, v:1.2.8) Lynne Fedorick: Boomerang pop up won't quit
Hi. I have Boomerang. The pop up keeps randomly popping up, telling me to get Boomerang. It disrupts my work flow. Please make it stop. Thanks.
- (2021-05-28, v:1.2.8) Anne Burgess: NOT WORKING CORRECTLY! HELP
When I compose a new message and then go to my templates, I see a list of them displayed UNDER the new message form instead of having it in front of it. Also, I cannot drop attachments into Gmail and now the names do not appear in my Gmail when I am writing an email. Just started today - worked fine yesterday
- (2021-05-28, v:1.2.8) Jakub Sadowski: Template list
Boomerang suddenly has an issue with Templates in Gmail. When I compose a new message and then go to my templates, I see a list of them displayed UNDER the new message form instead of having it in front of it. That makes it very hard to pick the right template. Just yesterday it all worked correctly and if I choose Full Screen for new message, then the template list is displayed correctly as well, but not in non-full mode. Only turning off Boomerang helped with displaying Template list in non-full screen mode.
- (2021-05-28, v:1.2.8) Angelica Martin: GMAIL
I cannot drop attachments into Gmail and now the names do not appear in my Gmail when I am writing an email
- (2021-05-24, v:1.2.8) Bob Vineyard: lost password
- (2021-05-11, v:1.2.8) Jai Djwa: Error 400
Hi, I am using Boomerang for Gmail, and I am getting this error and Boomerang is not working: Authorization Error Error 400: policy_enforced Advanced Protection prevented your Google Account from signing in. This security feature stops most non-Google apps and services from accessing your data to keep your account protected.
- (2021-05-07, v:1.2.8) Deanna Ash: Message: Help! I keep getting same message about Boomerang Calendar no longer supported .....
I get repeated message: Boomerang Calendar is no longer supported due to changes in the latest version of Chrome. To continue using Boomerang Calendar’s scheduling features, please switch to our flagship product, Boomerang for Gmail. So, I click on Get Boomerang. When it says Add Boomerang to Gmail I click that. Then I see a blue box that says Remove from Chrome? I have even clicked Remove from Chrome. The the blue box says Add to Chrome, so I click that. But I still get the recurring message coming back on my screen to be cleared.....? What am I doing wrong?
- (2021-05-07, v:1.2.8) Donna J. Harris: The placement and/or size of the Pause Inbox button
Lately I have found myself pressing the "Pause Inbox" button 4/5 times when trying to compose a new email. I don't want to disable the extension. I don't need to pause my inbox but I do like to use the boomerang feature set. Perhaps you can split these features -- either as a separate extension or one that can be switched off when you don't need it. As it is that big, primary looking button nearby the new email button, I unwillingly find myself drawn to click it instead and it is a frustrating thing to exit out of every time I accidentally do it. Thanks for considering my problem and suggestions.
- (2021-04-09, v:1.2.8) Stacey Ingerson: two gmail accounts Boomerang only on one
I have a work and personal gmail account; however, I only have Boomerrang on my work email. Can I have it on more than one account? If so, how do I install on the other email? Thanks!
- (2021-04-09, v:1.2.8) Wilhelm Paisler: Boomerang doesn't work properly anymore
Boomerang does not work properly in the last time. When I boomerang something in few hours it comes back directly. Or when I pause my inbox, mails still come through. Can you help? What happened? Did you have an update? I am not satisfied anymore.
- (2021-04-07, v:1.2.8) Jan Chaiken: Access to Google calendar
When I try to add events from my Gmail to my Google calendar, Boomerang does not have access. What should I do?
- (2021-03-23, v:1.2.8) MSAG Webmaster: Edit scheduled emails
How do I edit an email message that I've scheduled to go out on a daily basis?
- (2021-03-20, v:1.2.8) sdmk h: scheduled mail
when I schedule an email for a future time , where do they go? I want to edit it?
- (2021-03-18, v:1.2.8) Profesor Geografía: Idioma
Es posible el idioma español?
- (2021-03-17, v:1.2.8) Amy Jones: I don't want to pay for boomerang anymore
I no longer want the upgraded version of boomerang and no longer want to pay for it. How do I cancel the upgrade? My email is [email protected]
- (2021-03-04, v:1.2.8) Nicole: Continued pop up
I have added the extension but continue to get the pop up.
- (2021-02-10, v:1.2.8) Kumar L: Boomerang is not working in my chrome
Boomerang is not working in my chrome
- (2021-02-05, v:1.2.8) Ben Adler: Boomerang calender pop up message
Its funny how all these other people who have commented on this as well did not get one response from the developer as to why this is going on yet all the other questions were quickly answered. I will have to email the support page that was recommended on all the other questions that were ignored. If you see this and you are having the same issue you may want to email. https://b4g.baydin.com
- (2021-02-03, v:1.2.8) SHO Hathgaon Fatehpur: i can't enable that
i can't enable that
- (2021-01-26, v:1.2.8) Obi Dorsey: Chrome Error
I keep getting an error message saying: Boomerang Calendar is no longer supported due to changes in the latest version of Chrome. To continue using Boomerang Calendar’s scheduling features, please switch to our flagship product, Boomerang for Gmail.
- (2021-01-19, v:1.2.8) Olivia Reynolds: Connect to Server
I am paying for the service and am not able to schedule emails. I get a message saying that it is not connected to the server.
- (2021-01-18, v:1.2.8) Sam Gibbons: How to cancel scheduled emails?
How do I cancel scheduled emails?
- (2021-01-18, v:1.2.8) Sam Gibbons: Cancelling scheduled emails
Hi, How do I cancel scheduled emails? Thanks, Sam
- (2021-01-04, v:1.2.8) Andrew O'Such: transferring access
Hi Boomerang team, I just switched companies, but had been paying for Boomerang myself. How do I transfer my access away from [email protected] since I don't have access to that email address anymore? My new email address is [email protected] Thank you, Andrew O'Such 609-709-6583
- (2020-12-22, v:1.2.8) SDK Financial, LLC: The return if no reply feature seems to have quit working
For several weeks now, when I send an email and choose the return if no reply option, I am noticing that boomerang still returns all those emails when I know I did receive a reply prior to that return. How do I fix or troubleshoot this issue or what might be some causes?
- (2020-12-18, v:1.2.8) Pamela Blauvelt: Migrated gmail account to new email address at same domain
And now I can't access my boomerang account. Any suggestions?