The ultimate email productivity tool. Send later, track responses, and use AI to write better emails.
Boomerang allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date. Write a message now, send it whenever, even if you're not online. Track messages to make sure you hear back, and schedule reminders right inside Gmail™. Know whether your email got read with cross-platform read receipts. Free yourself from constant interruptions using Inbox Pause, while still getting notified about the emails that matter. ▣ What is Boomerang? ▣ Millions of Gmail™ and G Suite™ users count on Boomerang for easy, integrated scheduled email sending and reminders. The service allows you to schedule emails to automatically send in the future, so you can write an email now, and the service will send it tomorrow morning at 6 AM, or next week while you’re at the beach, without you needing to be online. Boomerang also helps you to postpone (“snooze”) incoming emails, by making them disappear from your Inbox into a folder or label, then bringing them back to the top of the message list at the specified time. It helps you keep your Inbox clean, without losing track of important messages. Boomerang is also the only reminder service that can alert you if you do not get a reply to a message. Boomerang also brings an AI-powered assistant, Respondable, directly to your compose window. As you write an email, Respondable predicts the likelihood that the message will receive a response and explain that analysis in an easy to understand way, all in real-time. Respondable guides you toward writing a message that will be effective in starting a conversation (or keeping one going.) Boomerang’s latest productivity feature, Inbox Pause, helps you get focused by temporarily delaying the arrival of messages to your Inbox. ▣ Great For ▣ ▸ Scheduling birthday emails ▸ Project management ▸ Remembering to pay bills ▸ Making sure you follow up with a sales lead, and that they replied to you ▸ Communicating with people in different time zones ▸ Managing travel confirmation emails, returning them on the day of your trip ▸ Figuring out if your emails are getting read with cross-platform read receipts ▸ Measuring your email engagement with open tracking and click tracking ▸ Writing effective emails that get a response ▸ Focusing on an important project without constant email distractions ▸ Achieving Inbox Zero! ▣ Need Help? ▣ Email us - [email protected] FAQ - http://www.boomeranggmail.com/faq.html ▣ Why do you need the Management Permission? ▣ We only use the Management permission to remove older versions of the extension that conflict with the latest version. Check background.html if you would like to verify this! ▣ Connect with Us ▣ Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/boomerang Facebook: http://facebook.baydin.com ▣ Testimonials ▣ "Boomerang is my missing piece for Gmail - absolutely the best thing that happened to my inbox in recent months!" "Just got your Boomerang addon for Gmail -- it's the best thing ever. EVER!" "Falling in love with Boomerang for Gmail. VERY easy for helping you remember to follow up on offers sent out etc" Plus hundreds more: http://twitter.com/baydin/favorites ▣ Plans and Pricing ▣ It is free to use Boomerang, up to a limited number of messages per month. To learn more about our unlimited use plans, visit http://www.boomeranggmail.com/subscriptions.html
- (2020-04-03) Isabelle Coetto: super simple et efficace
- (2020-04-02) Harry Oh: 새벽에 업무 메일 답장 보낼 때 사용해 봤는데, 너무 편하고 좋았습니다. 메뉴도 완벽 한국어 지원으로 처음부터 있던 기능처럼 느껴지네요. 좋은 확장 프로그램 만들어 주셔서 감사합니다.
- (2020-01-24) wXYZ 23xy: I've been personally using Boomerang for over 2 years and like it. But I can still not use it for our business. I wish they had an extra feature that would pop up the outgoings an hr before the scheduled time and ask to either confirm to send by the initially set time or snooze it to another date/time. This feature alone can help Service providers/ real state businesses tremendously. Thank you,
- (2020-01-02) Mobile Phone: not working
- (2019-12-28) Max Pietsch: I didn't like that I have to pay $15/mo to schedule a recurring message. I understand that there needs to be some fee because Boomerang has to pay for the servers to send the message, but the payments could be more 'pay for what you use' because I'd be happy to pay 50 cents a month or something for the one recurring message I want to schedule.
- (2019-12-17) David Belchinsky: Can't find any source here or on your website about supported languages for the Respondable feature.
- (2019-10-17) Radley Sustaire: Loved the plugin but now that Google integrated scheduled send, I just don't use it anymore. I feel bad removing the extension, but the other features I just can't see myself using. Thanks for the great service through the years!
- (2019-10-11) Natasha Murashkina: Great extension! (Un)fourtunately, Gmail has recently added the Send later and snoozing an email features so I no longer need Boomerang for that.
- (2019-08-22) ashish poddar: Okay
- (2019-07-15) Mateus Farias: Muito Útil
- (2019-07-13) Courtney VanArsdalen: I like the functions of Boomerang (scheduled sendouts, scheduled followups)...BUT, ever since I started this service, my gmail seems to have a bug and often have the words 'defined' or 'undefined' pop up in the formatting of my text and it takes minutes of retyping, backspacing, deleting to get the words away - seems like a glitch I'm having with Boomerang implementation, which has proven to not be worth the functions it gives.
- (2019-06-20) P VH: Not been working for sometime now, not even after reinstalling the app
- (2019-06-16) Damani Douglas: I have now used Boomerang for about 5 years across 3 different accounts. The scheduled send feature is great and the feature that I have used the most.I have also enjoyed the "Boomerang" feature. The read receipts are also useful but I have only used that feature 5 or six times over the 5 years I have had the extension. The "pause" function I have yet to find a use for. Today however I am uninstalling the Boomerang extension. Gmail has added a "Schedule Send" feature that renders the "send later" feature obsolete. Gmail's "Snooze" function while different from the "Boomerang" feature does everything I need and want from that feature.I am okay with giving up the Read Receipts as there are other services that provide over receipts 10 per month at no charge. Finally I will not miss the "Pause" function as I have never used it. All in all this is a great and useful extension but Google now provides its functionality, (and does it on mobile) with out me needing to share the contents of my message with a third party. It seems that this idea was so good that Google is taking it and implementing it. The development team should be proud of the work they did here.
- (2019-06-13) Molly Simons: Sent an email to my future self, it never arrived and now i can' find it. Very upset ngl
- (2019-06-05) Diana Susanti: really helpful. use it before very useful for business gmail
- (2019-05-25) Hugo L: Does not really work as expected. You will not find your email in sent box and you can not change email that you plan to send out.
- (2019-05-17) Thomas Han: Especially useful to make up for Gmail's functional deficiency.
- (2019-05-04) Kapil Malu: The Premium Plan is Way Costly for Small Freelancers. After Some time, They keeps on Asking for Upgrade. Nothing wrong in Premium Plan, but Pricing is way Higher.
- (2019-05-02) Baby Swim UK: Only 10 free messages then you have to pay, gmail has provided a send later option now so dont buy it!
- (2019-04-25) Alejandro Zaniolo: Super practical!
- (2019-04-23) M Mott: Working with a small non-profit, I wear many hats. I'm lucky enough to work with some great folks who always try to respond right away when I send an email. Sometimes I have to contact them with an issue, but I don't want it addressed right now - it's disruptive to current projects. Or, sometimes I'm not ready to address it, myself. Either way, I don't want to drop the ball, and forget to bring it up later! So, I set the email to send the next morning, or next week. I can keep work flow uninterrupted, and nothing gets left out. It's also REALLY helpful keeping track of what I need to follow up on. Boomerang is extremely helpful. Thank you!
- (2019-04-16) Cristina Forlani: Massive time saver, I couldn't do without it.
- (2019-04-11) Joe C: No such thing as respondable or helpx better etc, cepu, write , say any no matter what and any be perfect
- (2019-03-19) Jerry Foreman: This morning when I installed Boomerang For GMail on another Chromebook. I decided to "Take The Tour." The tour background transistion bleneded in with the rest of the text includding my GMail background photo. I could barely see the 4 slide "Take a tour" demo. Please reduce the transparency so it doesn;t blend in with other text in GMail. Overall: I like Boomerang.
- (2019-02-26) Mr. Cardboard: Why are they tracking where I click in the app? I am a paying customer, why track what I do? Also, no Data Protection Policy. Dodgy!
- (2020-07-01, v:1.2.8) Bobby Hoyle: Boomerang for Gmail
Mon boomerang for Gmail a disparu, et je ne sais pas comment le retrouver
- (2020-06-30, v:1.2.8) Lauren Rodriguez: Not showing up in Gmail
I downloaded the app and it worked fine that day. Shut my computer down and when booted back up, the icon is not showing up in my email and my setting say no add ons. But when I go to download it to my gmail again, the only options it gives is to "Remove from chrome". Help me, please.
- (2020-06-24, v:1.2.8) Brandon Hutslar: Gmail App
Is there a way to add this to the gmail app on my mac?
- (2020-06-23, v:1.2.8) Nicolette de Lange: Can't uninstall
Unable to uninstall and deactivate the extension
- (2020-05-25, v:1.2.8) Isabela Souza: paid version cancellation
I would like to cancel the paid version. I have not received any contact about automatic renewal and I am not interested. How should I proceed? Important: it is already charged to my credit card, but I haven't signed it for another year.
- (2020-05-22, v:1.2.8) Sonia Sciscente: Missing email threads
Good afternoon, I was sending emails out until about 1am this morning to our current members, all scheduled with your program. I have 3 very important email THREADS that are completely gone. Not in sent, draft, outbox, or in any of the boomerang boxes. Please advise what the options are to find out IF the email arrived to it's destination and how to avoid this in the future. Thank you for your time!
- (2020-05-09, v:1.2.8) Philip Burks: read and tracking stopped working
My read and tracking stopped working about 4 days ago. I do not get notifications of read messages nor can I track them. Used Boomerang for years this just started.
- (2020-04-27, v:1.2.8) Ken Heyman: How do I remove Boomerang from my gmail account
How do I remove Boomerang from my gmail account?
- (2020-04-21, v:1.2.8) red nav: I am getting charged for this app and need to cancel but no means to do so.
Need to cancel
- (2020-04-21, v:1.2.8) Jay Levine: Billing
I received a charge to my account for annual access. I received no prior notification of the charge, or even a note after the charge was made. I no longer need Boomerang, and do not agree to be charged for another year. My e-mail address is [email protected]
- (2020-04-20, v:1.2.8) Richard Theil: Trying to see the origional msg when Boomerang returns it to theinbox
I get this and it is posted in one of my other email account No messages matched your search. You can broaden your search to look in "Mail & Spam & Trash". Learn more
- (2020-04-20, v:1.2.8) Alfie Previti: Boomerang Insights are not available
I got an email about Boomerang Insights 3 days ago, but I do not see this option when right-clocking my chrome extension. please advise
- (2020-04-17, v:1.2.8) Seanalee Bevell: Recurring emails?
I have boomerang for gmail but don't see an option for recurring emails. Can you help me/
- (2020-04-12, v:1.2.8) Chas D: Looks like the boomerang button has disappeared from my gmail inbox page
I am unable to boomerang messages since there is no option to do so anymore.
- (2020-04-09, v:1.2.8) Priscilla Lee: I can't find my boomerang button in Chrome. Please help me. Thanks.
I can't find my boomerang button in Chrome. Please help me. Thanks.
- (2020-03-28, v:1.2.8) Doug Zandstra: Um Not Working?
LOVE THIS APP - But problem - I set up an email to go later - cp times now ---- then I can edit it? I cant edit it ? Whats up?
- (2020-03-24, v:1.2.8) Euro Gear: Change of Email
Hello, I paid for the pro version for two of my email accounts. I recently changed both, how can I switch it all over?
- (2020-03-02, v:1.2.8) Diana Yazidjian: Track responses
I can no longer track responses and opens. Did you remove this feature?
- (2020-03-02, v:1.2.8) Jeannot Risoul: peut on avoir une version francaise
peut on avoir une version francaise
- (2020-02-28, v:1.2.8) Eleni Timas: Boomerang wont download to install on my computer
I recently got a new computer and am trying to download and install boomerang. Boomerang will not download and keeps popping out a "network error message" but my network is fully connected. Can you please help? Thank you!
- (2020-02-25, v:1.2.8) Kevin Genrich: Drag & Drop Function not working
I am unable attach any documents when I compose a new email in Gmail. This issue is caused by Boomerang somehow because when I disable the extension it works just fine. What is the solution to this problem?
- (2020-02-25, v:1.2.8) Richard O'Reilly: Boomerang blocking drag and drop facility
Hi as of today whenever i have the boomerang extension activated i cannot drag and drop attachments into an email i am composing. i am working on a MacBook pro with Mojave OS
- (2020-02-13, v:1.2.8) Max Owens: Boomerang Options not showing in the Gmail tab
All of the Boomerang options suddenly got disappeared from the gmail tab. I heavily rely on Boomerang for my daily work. Can you please look into it and get back to us ASAP?
- (2020-01-29, v:1.2.8) Ben Reschke: Always parses dates as US not UK
I live in Australkia and the dates from emais that Boomerang parse, like 07/02/2020 always get treated as US dates (2 July 2020) rather than UK (7th Feb 2020). How do I change this? Gmail has it's language set to English (UK), and I can't find any Boomerang setting for it.
- (2020-01-24, v:1.2.8) Jesse Glowinsky: Can I transfer my purchased license?
Hello, I have changed my email address for security purposes. Am I able to transfer ownership of Boomerang's purchased license from one email to another?