Social, link, and keyword data for your current browser URL
ShareMetric is a Chrome extension that loads social media share counts, link metrics, and organic search visibility metrics for the current browser URL. Social share counts are loaded into the icon badge, as well as a drop down menu that displays a full list of metrics. Includes: - Google +1 count - LinkedIn shares - Reddit votes - StumbleUpon stumbles - Pinterest shares - Moz Open Site Explorer Link Metrics - ahrefs Link Metrics (requires paid subscription to their app) - SEMRush organic search visibility (requires paid subscription to their app) - **Unfortunately Twitter and Facebook share counts no longer work due to changes in their APIs. This is out of our control and effects the entire web, not just ShareMetric ** The extension loads the total sum count for all of these networks (which you can enable or disable individually) and displays them in a badge icon, so you only need to load the icon if you want to. You can set the extension to load all metrics upon page load, or to wait until the badge is loaded. We're always listening if you have feature requests or bug reports - check the Options page of the extension for links or head to our feedback form at ContentHarmony.com.
- (2020-01-18) Pierre LeBaux: Borked, rip.
- (2017-03-06) Chris Blauvelt: Seems it doesn't work anymore. Bummer!
- (2016-04-18) Альфа Омега: Хорошее приложение, вместе с ним поставила вот это, ты сидишь в нете, а приложение в браузере незаметно просматривает тизеры и зарабатывает :) https://goo.gl/7LuHFU
- (2016-02-05) Vic Vin: Достаточно неплохое дополнение, особенно для людей которые ведут активную деятельность социальных медиа
- (2015-09-15) Robson BomBR: Excelente! Lê rápido todos os compartilhamentos, comentários e curtidas no Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus e outras redes, e mostra o total, sem precisam ficar clicando no ícone! Nota 10! Extremamente útil!
- (2015-06-04) Christos Petrou: not credible. totally can't believe what i see as facts
- (2015-02-12) Thomas Zickell: Probably the best extension on my computer. Awesome information with the ability to check automatically or when you select (this is big deal if you like to have a lot of tabs open) Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Topsy, Whois, all major social media company data. I cannot say enough good things about this put it on your computer I'm sure you will agree.
- (2015-01-13) Jimmy Daly: Super useful tool. What used to be a multi-step process is now really simple.
- (2013-07-05) Zeph Snapp: Really useful. Has become a go to install whenever I get a new computer.
- (2013-05-13) David Maciejewski: Nice tool. Some marks: Please remove „by ContentHarmony“ from the title. It's nice to have a so big title in my menu. Please use Helvetica, Arial instead of Times. This should look better and matches the style of your logo. Add Links to the source there developers can dig deeper to the used network counts.
- (2013-04-18) Lauren Hall-Stigerts: A great tool to quickly determine the popularity of content and what channels your audience is using. Thanks Kane and team!
- (2013-03-10) Gaz Copeland: Quick and simple to use, I can see this being an extremely valuable plugin for me. Thanks!
- (2016-08-22, v:2.2.0) Kane Jamison: Facebook API Will Shut Down
Hi everyone, much like Twitter one year ago, Facebook has shut down their API to the public to grab share counts (so much for the Open Graph). We have turned off Facebook functionality by default. We also have made some updates to Ahrefs functionality to fix broken links.
- (2016-08-19, v:2.1.2) Partnership request!
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "ShareMetric" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. HowToSimplified Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] [email protected]
- (2015-10-10, v:2.1.1) Евгений К.: vk.com (vkontakte.ru)
Please add support vk.com (vkontakte.ru)
- (2015-10-06, v:2.1.1) Kane Jamison: Twitter API Will Shut Down Soon
Hi everyone, Twitter just announced that their API for share counts will be shutting down. We have left Twitter functionality in ShareMetric for the time being, however we've unchecked it as a default option when ShareMetric is installed. Please feel free to uncheck the Twitter box in options if you begin to see errors, "NaN", or zero for Twitter share results.
- (2014-10-17, v:1.2) Eumaeus Barrowman: Facebook counter not working
The Facebook counter isn't working at the moment. I've shared something my self on a few different Facebook accounts, which have received likes, but the counter isn't going up? Any idea what's wrong?