Provides an option to copy the real link on Google Search, Yahoo Search, Facebook Chat and Hangouts instead of redirecting url
In google search results and facebook chat, the links(urls) present are the redirection urls. This can be a headache when using chrome's Copy Link Address in the right click menu. This extension provides an addition option in the menu `Copy real link`. When you click on it, the real link(url) is copied into the clipboard instead of the redirecting url. The extension also does wonders for copying Google Image Search urls. You get the actual clean source image url instead of the cached version(and obfuscated url) Example shown on screenshot for google search Using default Copy Link Address https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FLed_Zeppelin&ei=DFHnU8_mK4Hi8AXqpIDAAg&usg=AFQjCNHIjSJNblTZM7fbhcTkrPNp14SnKw&sig2=L95WqCRVToubyMsGNnBFWg&bvm=bv.72676100,d.dGc Using the Copy real link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_Zeppelin Similarly for Facebook Chat links, Using Copy Link Address http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arsenal.com%2Fhome&h=iAQF4eyqM Using Copy real link http://www.arsenal.com/home For links in Hangouts, Using Copy Link Address http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Funix.stackexchange.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFwyzc7PZkkYm499VZUSwaBdofBog Using Copy real link http://unix.stackexchange.com/ .
- (2019-12-06) Алик Вет_Ян: В мусор
- (2019-03-04) Joe Rock Soul: perfeito! works fine
- (2018-08-07) Michael Bierman: I wish it supported Google News.
- (2017-12-12) Carol DeLis: What a blessing this is! I do heavy duty research and am always copying links into my reports and hate how I have to reopen the link to get the real url. THIS SOLVES IT! For both search engine results and Facebook.
- (2016-09-28) saurabh singh: just loving it awsome tool i use this to do crowdflower task
- (2016-05-08) Nandish Hegde: Does what it says. It doesn't modify the actual redirection URLs on Google, which is what I prefer, but something the privacy conscious might find notable. Undirect is an extension that I was using previously, which does remove the redirection/tracking URL as well.
- (2015-11-22) Andrey Lappo: Не работает в https://news.google.com/news/story?*
- (2015-10-02) Vitalii Gryga: Из кучи вариантов, этот работает!
- (2015-07-02) Jp Icalla: Great! Just great! Very useful extension. I wonder why only a few people use this great extension.
- (2014-11-13) Hamim Hassan: Great Extention
- (2014-08-17) Surya Teja Gora: Good one!
- (2014-08-14) Dheeraj Reddy: Very helpful!!!
- (2014-08-14) Inzamamul Haque: Very helpful.
- (2014-08-14) Abhishek Kalyan: Good one :)
- (2014-08-14) Vedavidh Budimuri: Nice Job Bro!!!!!
- (2014-08-13) Siddhartha Kakarla: Great job, keep going :)
- (2014-08-13) Phalgun Sekhar: Just aaaawesume!!Very useful._/\_
- (2020-05-06, v:0.0.6) Quentin Karmark: the plug in is enabled
....but I don't know how to use it. Am I supposed to log out and log back in?? Currently, my right-click (contextual menu) on links displays the exact same items as it did prior to installing/enabling this plugin.