Disable WebRTC and prevent IP leak.
Disable WebRTC and prevent IP leak. VPN Extensions can hide your IP address but they cannot prevent IP leaks caused by WebRTC. WebRTC Leak Shield protects you from this security threat. This is a must have extension for protecting your privacy on the internet. WebRTC Leak Shield requires following permissions: privacy: This allows the extension to change the webrtc settings of the browser to prevent WebRTC IP Leak storage: To store configuration file and current state of the extension management: This extension is standalone and does not require any other extension to function but other extension such as VPN extension can embed the functionality of this extension in their extension. (For example: Hoxx VPN). This permission is needed to ensure the communication between WebRTC Leak Shield and other extensions which are using its functionality.
- (2019-12-09) ys li: 非常给力！！！
- (2019-12-08) Google User: Epic fail! Unable to toggle setting on or off. Uninstalled.
- (2019-11-15) Emmanuel Fernandez: Helpul in securing my IP
- (2019-10-30) Alter Ego: 6 месяцев стоит на страже ,полёт нормальный.
- (2019-10-21) IMaccrri 1: My school band some games that i really wanted to play. So i tried lots of vpn's and none of them worked. Till i found this Vpn and to my surprise it worked and its free.
- (2019-10-10) The Gamer: u need to download hoxx vpn for it to work
- (2019-09-27) 海明威: 请问有比这个软件保护ID更好的软件吗？？
- (2019-09-15) Alex: S P Y W A R E A V O I D T H I S
- (2019-09-10) Yuriy Kazmirchuk: Works perfectly fine, but needs to be tested together with a VPN turned on. And when running leak test, when a little window pop-ups asking permission to access mic and camera, simply say no, and the test will continue, no problem.
- (2019-09-01) Excalibur: HA! It's great! i can't believe i wasn't smart enough to think of this ages ago! Better attempting to do this manually!
- (2019-08-19) Mr. C.: SO SIMPLE & FUN TO TEST "SELFIES" ( ;
- (2019-07-31) SRSOS: Hangs up Chrome browser for six to ten seconds, while it spies through your complete browser history. Do NOT download unless you like 3rd apps spying on you.
- (2019-07-30) YL Liang: 好软件
- (2019-07-22) CT M: 中国用户翻墙必备Chinese user must
- (2019-07-03) Mady Madi: No WebRTC Leak Shield for IOS?
- (2019-05-17) Taylor Murphy: I can confirm that this method is used by file sharing sites and this extension fixes the information leak
- (2019-04-21) Ali 8075: i dont know how its work sometime is broken and need to reinstall hmmmmmmm :\
- (2019-04-19) Jamie Pilkington: it says its not leaking then i run a webRTC test it shows it is???
- (2019-03-16) Luca Costabile: so far so good
- (2019-03-12) I don't know weather it's truly preventing the WebRTC leak or a hoax, the developer Hoxx knows! Wish it does the job it's assigned for.
- (2019-03-08) It works great, after getting it. There are several sites to test it on.
- (2019-03-05) It hides our iP from 3rd parties. For all who think they can self test on your own machine think again. Try, logging in on a different machine on the same network to test if it works or not.
- (2019-03-01) zj jiang: good
- (2019-02-21) It is good and useful
- (2019-02-05) Nguyen Pham: tot