Toggle WebRTC leak prevention using the official API.
This extension allows for WebRTC leak prevention to be toggled on and off. It provides the same functionality as my 'WebRTC Leak Prevent' extension, with the added ability to toggle the settings on and off easily. IMPORTANT INFORMATION WebRTC privacy options apply to the whole browser, not just the tab you're using. Be mindful of other tabs you may have open while disabling leak prevention. ISSUES Compatible only with Chrome version 42+. Newer options require at least Chrome 48. GitHub source - https://github.com/aghorler/WebRTC-Leak-Prevent-Toggle CHANGELOG 1.0.14 - Automatic option saving. 1.0.11 - Options now open automatically on first install, new description. 1.0.10 - Change in GitHub username, very minor fixes. 1.0.9 - Further legacy support, error handling, plus minor fixes.
- (2019-07-29) lpfuii lion: good
- (2017-03-12) Marc Tamsky: Works as advertised.
- (2016-12-26) Inazarab Xela: Works Great!
- (2016-09-03) Mohab ِAli: work perfectly but you should enter the options and select (disable non-proxied UDP)
- (2016-08-02) Joseph Potter: It does not work!
- (2016-08-02) ISLAMIC BOX: nice extension
- (2015-10-29) Rudraksha: Does not work with ZenMate