Schedule your email to send at a later date and time
Need to send an email to your client or boss, but it's 1am? No worries. Just schedule it to send first thing in the morning while you catch up on your beauty sleep. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2019-12-05) Kirk Goldstein: Like this way better than Gmail's native and other add-ons. Way easier to use.
- (2019-11-15) Khiya Johnson: The BEST free scheduler. I know there's about 50 other choices, but I've found Cloudhq is the best for this!!
- (2019-08-04) Sean King: All the emails automatically get put into a scheduled label so I can keep tabs on them rather easily. It’s really well thought out.
- (2019-08-03) Ramu doson: Being able to set it and forget it is amazing. I don’t have to have my laptop on or browser open for it to work because it works through Gmail itself.
- (2019-04-17) Mobile Gate-2: this is the best one in free schedule mail among all extensions.
- (2019-03-17) it'd be better if the application allows to schedule multiple BCC contacts at once directly from Gmail BCC, with the ability to set how often and how long the mail message will be sent.
- (2019-03-16) ★★★★★
- (2019-03-14) one question though, how safe are my emails when I add this extension ? can the people who manage this extension read my emails?
- (2019-03-10) Shahrukh Ahmed: I love the fact that the free version provides quite a lot of useful features. The application works as advertised, has a simple and clean UI and is quite useful at times. Keep up the good work!
- (2019-02-13) Steve Reid: While asking for support I mention they didn't seem concerned about an issue I've had for a while. This is the response I got from the "founder": "Hi Steve, This is Senad - founder of cloudHQ. Sadly, we need help figuring out this. But since you are using a free account and you claim that we "don't seem concerned" even though we do want to help you here. So I would like to ask to you stop using cloudHQ. It is best for both of us - I hope this makes sense. It is a waste of our time and your time. Cheers, Senad" Really unprofessional, the owner seems to have a short fuse and is ready to explode at any time. They also disabled my account. Stay away from these tirants.
- (2019-01-22) Judy Powelson: I don't like that when I reschedule an email, the default sending time is the current time rather than the previously scheduled time. I would prefer the sending time to default to the previously scheduled time so it's easier to reschedule the sending day without affecting the time of day. In addition to the current one-click options ("Tomorrow at 8:00am", etc.) I'd like to see "Same time, one day later". Otherwise I'm quite happy with this extension. Thanks for providing it. ====================================================== Thanks Molly for passing my suggestion along to support. Please respond again when you see the following addendum: I would like to be able to click on "Same time, one day later" multiple times to advance the sending time by several days.
- (2018-12-24) Wesley Blake: Helpful for anyone who works with people that only check their work email, during work. I can schedule the emails to send at any time of day so they come right when I know people are checking. Streamlines a lot for me.
- (2018-12-24) Chad Silverstone: I can schedule all my emails with ease & make sure everything sends exactly when I need it to. What else could someone want?
- (2018-12-20) John Chambers: This extension is awesome and free. Could not ask for more. Scheduling emails is so easy.
- (2018-11-29) Maria Sanchez: I can always set an email to send in between my son's classes so I know he sees it :-). Great for me
- (2018-11-29) Elliott Dubois: This helps me out a ton. Great feature.
- (2018-11-29) Oliver Tolton: This has had infinite use for me & it's ease of use is high as well. Great work.
- (2018-11-28) Brian Jimenez: Immensely useful. I can schedule my emails to send any time. Great extension
- (2018-11-28) Tom Sprewell: The amount of uses for this are astronomical. I myself can't use Gmail without it. Love it
- (2018-10-15) Audrey Keszek: This extension looked perfect for my needs, unfortunately I've just discovered that instead of sending the last 8 scheduled emails as drafted, it has deleted the content and subject line and sent empty mails instead. This is completely unacceptable in a professional context. Not sure where the problem came from but I can't afford the risk it will keep happening so am unistalling immediately. It's too bad; a scheduling extension is really useful-- when it works as expected.
- (2018-10-06) Tambre Leighn: I love this feature but it just stopped working on my laptop. Fine on my desktop. I've tried reloading it and all the other usual steps. The schedule button no longer shows up next to "send". I'm on MacBook Pro 2017 with latest software/OS - everything is up to date. If I can't get it working on the laptop, I'll need to stop using it as I need the same app for both computers - I don't want to have to use two different programs to schedule emails.
- (2018-09-18) Andre Amaral: How can I trust a company that releases en Chrome plugin that can pretty much do everything in my regards? Why on this earth I will give you permission to "Read, send, delete, and manage my email. Manage my basic mail settings" ? By installing this extension they will... View, manage, and permanently delete your mail in Gmail Create, update, and delete labels Compose and send new email View your settings (e.g., filters and labels) View primary email address View and manage primary Reply-To, display name and signature View and manage vacation responder settings View and manage filters View and manage POP settings View and manage IMAP settings View forwarding settings View mail delegates with access to your account View "Send mail as" aliase My whole privacy is gone just ti have some extra functions? NO WAY! Google should prohibited requests like this.
- (2018-09-16) Pak Sandi: mantap
- (2018-09-15) Benjamin Bergstrom: Sadly, it is not working for me. Tried to schedule 2 emails, first for testing (they would be sent after 3 minutes), but to no avail, the message simply did not arrive.
- (2018-09-13) Office Manager: Works great! :)
- (2018-09-06) TJ Tolton: Seems to be for an outdated version of chrome
- (2017-03-08, v:22.214.171.124) Mike Katz: schedule later icon not appearing
Hi cloudhq team, love your services, however the schedule later extension is not working, the icon to send later is not showing up in my gmail. I am using windows 10 with the most current version of chrome web browser. [email protected]