Record and send video directly from Gmail
Do you want to standout in your emails? Or maybe you're too busy to type an email, but a video might be right up your alley? Video Email is 100% free, and allows you to record your video, overlay multiple filters on it, and end it directly through Gmail- all with 3 taps: record, upload, and send. You can also upload your video privately to YouTube, Google Drive, or create video file (which then you can send as an attachment). This is ideal for salespeople, realtors, lawyers, marketers, and anyone who's looking to cut through the noise of boring text emails. cloudHQ. Helping you stand out.
- (2020-10-14) Peter von Panda: Works fine with an original email. For any response within a thread, the recorder never launches for me. It shows a LOADING screen, but won't pop up the recording window, until I close the pop window, and then resize the compose window and then it'll pop up.
- (2020-04-06) Daniel Marcellini: I have had this app on my computer before, since I upgraded to windows 10 I find that the video will play; but there is no sound. I need to now use my google drive to prepare my chats. This is very inconvenient. I have checked my headset, the computer settings and everything works; but not with your program. As stated before the video works but no sound.
- (2020-03-31) Jeff Wanless: Easy to use...good product!!
- (2019-11-15) so much better than having to write out emails, works great so far! video only froze up once.
- (2019-11-15) race martin: Absolutely excellent, as far everything works extremely well, and the video quality is magnificent.
- (2019-07-11) G Money: It's fun putting the filters on the videos lol. Everyone loves when I send one.
- (2019-06-20) Chad Silverstone: Making SURE I get my point across with these video messages & nothing gets lost in translation has been a lifesaver for me.
- (2019-05-21) Marian Williams: I LOVE the idea but why does it need to open a new page? I thought it played right in the email. Am I doing something wrong? This would absolutely be a five star if it played in the email.
- (2019-01-29) Henrietta Albertson: Really love it for my family who don't know of the wonders of Whatsapp yet. They've got lots of catching up to do ;)
- (2019-01-29) Hi Does this work if I send a Video email to a yahoo email address?
- (2019-01-24) Daniel Vranjes: Very easy to use and the extension embeds the video directly in the email. Useful for anyone who needs a personal touch to any email.
- (2018-12-18) Joy Scola: Cool but not as cool as it could be... Why can't the video play IN the email? That sort of defeats the purpose. I could have just uploaded something to google drive or dropbox and sent that... Please make this so the video can play in the email and then this will be a solid 5 stars.
- (2018-11-28) Dustin DeTorres: This is a great tool. Nice alternative to others I've used before like BombBomb. I wish there was a way to edit the text and maybe colors / logo when people click on the video though.
- (2018-11-20) Scott Gann: I really like the ability to send video email...BUT, how do you do it from your cell phone. No problem from a desktop, but don't have the option to do it with cell phone on gmail account. Can this be done?
- (2018-08-07) David Houghtaling: Much easier when the video ikon was on the "compose" gmail screen so you could easily record. New Gmail fights you on it. No you are constantly having to re-"enable this item"
- (2018-07-31) Asli Hazer: doesn't play within the email. opens a new page. didn't even work. just froze. don't bother. great idea tho.
- (2018-07-12) mi robi: klo
- (2018-04-30) Marco Morales: Very cool tool and easy to use!
- (2018-04-03) Matt Vance: I like it. A good alternative to expensive products like CoVideo or BombBomb...
- (2018-03-28) Gene Donohue: Video Email has really made my transition into video a lot easier!
- (2018-03-21) Mike Brown - Broker: What a great marketing tool and yet so simple to download and use. My client's and friends really enjoy our video emails.
- (2018-03-07) So far this has really helped me with my email interactions. Many times it is so much easier to show my face and expression, while sharing something in a couple minutes that would take a half an hour to type out and explain.
- (2018-02-15) Christina Kallaher: Love it so far!
- (2018-01-30) Frank Marciano: Very cool, simple yet powerful prgram that works without a problem. Very elegent implementation, its ease of use makes it a very useful way to communicate with people, love it !!!
- (2018-01-12) Dave Chouhan: Naomi and the team have done an outstanding job with this add on! It's FREE (unlike some others out there,) simple to use, integrated right into my GMail, and it works! And my research tells me that Video emails stand out as a form of communication to potential clients! I've installed this on all of my computers. Now I have an excellent, intuitive, simple & fast way of creating and sharing personalized videos within Gmail to my existing clients & prospects. I LOVE it! Wish All Add-ons were this good. Thank you!
- (2017-07-12, v:126.96.36.199) Daniel Ortego: In search of the 'Allow' button in unknown window
When I click on the video camera at the bottom, a window pops up with the message in bold RED color that reads: "Important - Click on Allow in the upper left-hand corner". Unfortunately, I do not see the 'Allow' Button anywhere. So, in what window are you referring to? I mean, the fact that I have to ask this question and can't find it, is reason enough to make it more obvious. Regards, Apple products consumer since 1983
- (2017-06-28, v:188.8.131.52) Kymberly Rosas: camera
how to get the front facing camera to work