Notifies you of Facebook unfriends and more!
Unfriendly will show you a notification when someone unfriends you on Facebook. You can also click the browser button to see how your friend list changed over time (since you installed Unfriendly). Unlike similar extensions, Unfriendly sends no data at all to anyone, so your privacy is safe. Facebook is the only site it contacts, to check your friend list. Unfriendly is free and contains no ads. Install it now and you will always know when someone removes you on Facebook! If you like it, please rate it and tell your friends or share on social media! Unfriendly is not affiliated with Facebook. The name Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc.
- (2019-12-06) Rob Burgess: It usually works great, usually very quickly too, but at some point I lost a friend in the last couple days and it didn't notify me. It's count is also constantly off and randomly it will say all my friends unfriended me and added me back. Idk how to fix that or what the issue is. I would love a feature to manually refresh, or keep a log.
- (2019-11-16) Charlie Master: does not work. bad. there is a lot of trouble with it when will it finally be good ?????
- (2019-10-24) Damiano Petruzzella: It continues to notify about friends that exists and are still friends !
- (2019-09-20) EDM mix songs: 😂😂😂😂😂
- (2019-09-10) Mark M: Simple and works well. Only strange thing is that it shows a total of (Friends-1) as my friends. So if I have 10 friends, it would show 9. Any reason why one is missing? Obviously I added this addon AFTER I already had many friends, not at the start of my FB use. Thank you!
- (2019-08-18) Samantha Bodnar: Was great while it worked, seems to have broken again.
- (2019-07-31) JD Ros: It's great but I would love to report a bug where it shows me my long time friends as newly added friends. Also, could we please talk about how this extension works privately? Not the code, just give me some ideas, I want to create a similar app on a different platform so we won't be competing to each other. I hope to hear from you, thanks.
- (2019-07-27) adsencely .adsencely: only works sometimes not consistent feels like you need get lucky for it to tell you something not consistent
- (2019-06-06) Dr. StarCats McPaws: Great extension! it definitely works, but does seem to have minor issues. My biggest request would be to increase the checkDelay so that this isn't constantly pounding my friends list in the background! I have 2239 friends and weirdly this extensions only shows I have 2213. I poked around the source and see that you're just scraping m.facebook.com to build the friend list so I assume this must be Facebook's fault somehow. My guess is my total friend count includes friends that have deactivated their profile? And when they reactive it they'll show up and your extension will mark them as new friends. Also the requests it makes to build the friend list usually return 10 friends, but sometimes Facebook only return 9 or even 8 friends. That's odd but doesn't explain the missing friends really. I tested it with a test account and it correctly noticed the friend removal! That said, it also told me an existing friend unfriend me, but then on the next check it told me she added me back. But I think the biggest issue is that checkDelay is set to 5 seconds. Since scraping my entire friends list takes a couple minutes, this basically means that this extension is constantly scraping my entire friends list in the background. I don't think that's good and it makes Facebook more likely to detect something fishy since I'm effectively hitting refresh on their website all day constantly. Could you make checkDelay much larger? And maybe provide a "check now" button so users can manually force a check for new friends. Or at the very least let me configure it! Thanks for making this cool extension! (and for making your source so easy to follow =))
- (2019-06-04) Michael Hays: Stopped working for awhile but was updated and is now working perfectly! Thank you so much! I love this extension!
- (2019-06-02) Edward Butcher: Works flawlessly, thank you for this.
- (2019-06-02) Giovanni Francesco: Reviewing 06/01/19 version. There seems to be a bug in this version that my friend list count is limited to 1,250 in the extension but on FB I have 1388. Installed the extension today after reading the developer released a newer version to fix the bugs - this seems to be a new bug? I havent been unfriended yet so don't know if the extension really works. It would be nice if the extension allows you to download a CSV backup file of all your friends list; so that it can be used for a linux diff to see who's missing later if the extension stops working.
- (2019-06-02) 詹神人: Love it!! But how can I check the unfriend history????
- (2019-04-20) James Constant: No me ha funcionado.
- (2019-04-15) Renay Haney: cant get it to work...doesnt look like its doing anything
- (2019-02-27) Leslie Croot: LOVED it for the longest time, but for the past 6 months, it keeps logging off, and I don't realize if for months, and need to manually log back on. I'm guessing that I installed an incompatible chrome extension, but that shouldn't have to be a problem?????
- (2019-01-06) zakaria hadji: it's been months since it last worked.
- (2018-12-24) Sotiris Lantzos: It isn't working
- (2018-12-09) Kraig Roche: Was great but stopped forking early October 2018.
- (2018-11-13) Domi Paulus: Cette application ne fonctionne pas du tout !
- (2018-10-24) Vaughan Murray: It used to work just fine, but recently it has stopped refreshing. No instructions on how to reset or refresh the extension.
- (2018-10-11) Cassandra Carson: Phenomenal!! Keeps me informed, and up to date as to who's friends list I'm on. LOVE IT!!!
- (2018-05-15) Emre özcan: Harika uygulama! Arada bir hatalı rapor verebiliyor ama genel olarak sorunsuz çalışıyor ve işini düzgün yapıyor.
- (2018-03-12) Rico Blanco: Efficace! NB: Si quelqu'un désactive par exemple son compte temporairement, une notification comme quoi il n'est plus ami avec vous apparait aussi (ce qui est en faux en fait). En clair, l'application ne distingue pas le vrai retrait d'un ami d'une simple désactivation de compte parfois pour juste 1 minute seulement lorsque la personne réactive son Facebook juste derrière.