This extension provides alerts and tools for Warframe.
Warframe Helper is a simple extension that keeps you up to date on the latest Warframe data (alerts, invasions, sorties, fissures, deals, traders. etc.), complete with customizable desktop notifications, PC/PS4/XB1 support, and a quick Wikia search feature.
- (2021-10-06) Gustavo Birolli Sacre (EnderArcher): Quite the good extension, but could add Arbitrations and the Vome/Fass cycle from Deimos
- (2021-09-20) Mord: Muy buena extension pero me gustaria que añadieran alguna opcion para canviar de idioma
- (2021-02-11) Valeriy Tanaya: It's missing Arbitration but overall it's nice.
- (2020-09-21) Rofix D'Inferno: nice Extension tho, and would be nice if you add Arbitration As well....
- (2019-12-02) Silyunum Veritas: Does what it says, and that's a five star extension.
- (2019-01-12) Gavin Lesk: The extension said it could change to xb1 and ps4 but there is no option to actually initiate this.
- (2018-11-19) Ivan: wea linda
- (2018-11-19) JOHNNY: Es muy buena solo que hay 2 cosas que podrian agregarse 1- Una opcion en español ya que yo me aprendi los nombres de los mods en español. Me resultaria mas comodo. 2- Que cuando hagas click en la recompensa te mande a la Wiki para saber mas acerca de ese mod. Seria muy util.
- (2018-10-05) ian shader: The extension says it works on all 3 platforms. It does not it only works for PC and even then options are extremely limited. When the extension works as advertised and improves on it's settings then i will revisit my current rating. Written as of 10/5/2018
- (2018-09-17) Leonardo santos: NO COMENTS
- (2018-08-18) Michael Iglesias: Love it! Great Job!
- (2018-08-12) Sophie L: solid little extention for keeping an eye on sorties, alerts and the like. It would be nice if the notification function could be filtered for things like only nitain or whatever, but otherwise solid
- (2018-06-23) Markus Bäurle: Imho the best Warframe Addon you can get for Chrome. :)
- (2018-04-15) taa: Very good for alerts, if you're like out of the game and you waiting for nitain extract it notifies you so you can get the alert, 10 / 10 very helpful
- (2018-03-27) Spoon Legends: SO COOL!
- (2017-12-04) 1: it is very helpful
- (2017-11-19) Charles Ge: very helpful
- (2017-10-25) TETI: Better
- (2017-10-17) abdurrahman satari: reeaaallly help aloooot
- (2017-04-04) Ace Wayward: would be 5* if it wasnt for not having the day/night cycle listed, sucks using this then having to go to a third party just to get the cycle
- (2017-01-16) Warren Wens: efficace, esthétique, mais non configurable et ne se souvient pas de nos préférences.
- (2017-01-08) It's okay, but it could be so much better. Like automatically focus the search field so you can type right away without having to click on it. That's my biggest annoyance. *Saving if alerts/invasions are collapsed. *The display of seconds is so unnecessary. I suggest remove them and if an alert has less than a minute remaining just write exactly that - "less than a minute remaining". *Maybe icons for resources etc. And start a new text line so the planet is always underneath the reward. *Popups seem to do whatever they want so they're of basically no use. As Tonk Tunk suggested, customization would be awesome for any sort of notifications. *And the very last thing..why is the window just small enough so I have to scroll on a 1080p screen? Like that's just bad design.. having it adjust itself or either simply be as long as the screen would be soo much better. As said, it is okay and even the best extension as far as I can tell but it is nowhere near good or perfect.
- (2017-01-05) Tonk Tunk: I wanted to like it, but i just can't. It needs customization features. Things like a sound for a new alert, coloring for the type of items, ability to turn off the pop-ups especially. Nothing like actually being in the game or alt-tabbing with the game up, only to have all the pop-ups queue up to show 3 at a time, for the whole period you missed.
- (2022-07-13, v:4.0) Sophie L: Stuck in wrong language
For some reason the extension is stuck in a different language, is there any way to change that and if not, could you add one
- (2020-05-14, v:4.0) Ubirajara Theodoro: if possible add railjack anomalies
if possible add railjack anomalies
- (2019-10-09, v:4.0) Lukario Warframe: language
pls make the language a option spanish/english i cant see the news from english server, only spanish one and i lost the recent update/hotfix
- (2019-09-28, v:4.0) LOKJAV: Day and Night notifications
I would like to propose you adding notifications for when day and night starts and ends in Cetus. You can also add on Earth but please make it separate from the cetus notification beacuse honstly I don't barely care about Earth/Night cycle on Earth
- (2019-09-11, v:4.0) skuzzle butt: Updates?
Are you still updating this?
- (2019-01-28, v:4.0) BUGGED!
it wont save my options when i turn notifications off or on
- (2018-12-13, v:4.0) Warframe on switch
Please add the data for warframe on the switch
- (2018-09-25, v:4.0) ian shader: No option to change from pc to ps4 to xbox
said in the description that it worked for all the platforms but it only shows pc information with no option to change to one of the other platforms...
- (2018-08-06, v:4.0) J W: How can i change it to display PS4 alerts?
It looks like it's set for PC but I don't see where to change the platform.
- (2018-08-03, v:4.0) Avszoz: Dia Y noche
CEtus earth time, tiempo de cetis dia y noche
- (2018-07-04, v:4.0) Gilead Foster: cetus time and earth time notifications
I would like to request the option to recieve notifications about the day/night cycle of cetus (and earth too I guess) that notify the player when the time changes over to day or night.
- (2018-06-23, v:4.0) Markus Bäurle: Reward Filters
Reward Filters would be absolutely amazing!
- (2018-06-18, v:4.0) Eric Douglas: Filters for Alerts and Invasions
I'd like to see a filter to get alerts to only certain rewards that interest me. If login is possible for the addon then deselect items already have or have an amount of already. No aura mods I already have. Only alerts for Nitian, or Tellium. Only for Mods I don't have already. Good options. Thanks a bunch.