Don't lose time every day to check who liked your posts! Just open the list and run it. FREE & NO spam, NO ads, NO registration.
Very simple app with timeouts between clicks. Will be updated if FB changes something. But I suggest you to try pro version, it automatically scans all posts, so if someone likes your old post - you catch him! With pro version you save a lot of time and you have 10-Day Money-Back guarantee and a possibility to cancel the order in first 30 minutes automatically. So why not try it? Pro version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bjajninakjgklocpmledeaogfpiidkpk Is it LEGAL? Yes, script doesn’t violate any fb rule, also it was approved by fb in May 2017 when they asked us to remove some nice features :( But any website has limitations, do not spam comments with links or comments that can be reported by people. Use responsible!
- (2019-12-09) Marianne Avery-sw insta: Works really well and saves a lot of time - thank you!
- (2019-12-09) GVM Rococo: useful~!
- (2019-12-02) Stu M: Seems great at the mo!
- (2019-12-02) Marty Gladin: Very Cool. Simple to use and does what it says. Only have the free version right now. Will probably get the paid version soon.
- (2019-11-25) UniverseTheKing: Love it!!! I'll be on the look out for more of your scripts. Thanks!
- (2019-11-07) Ron Gathercole: Pucker!
- (2019-11-07) Minh nguyen ngoc: nice
- (2019-11-01) Ron South: it works!
- (2019-10-25) Brayan Perez Brito: It is working well so far. I will change the rate if anything wrong happens. Thank you
- (2019-10-21) Andreescu Laurian: AWESOME plugin!!! I was trying for years, to find a way, not to have to invite people who liked my posts, manually. And here you are!!! I used it for the first time today. I stopped at 450 people (not 490 as max recommended), so, I won't have to increase time between clicks, after 24h. If everything goes well, from now on, I won't come to edit my review or to contact you, here, again. This means, for everyone else, this is still working! Hope I'll be able to use this for all my promoted posts, from now on, since not all likes are available if more than 3k (I have old posts with 30k+ likes and I could've benefit from those paid ads, if I would've find your plugin earlier). I recommend you all, who wants to use this cool plugin, to do a personal research about it (to see the videos and read all comments, to learn how to do it). Thank you, man, for saving our time! (Fb fail to respond positive and add an "Invite all" feature for this, as they done with "Invite friends", eventually, after many years of clicking in vain). Looking for the pro version, after few days of using it, for free (to test it some more). Thankkkkk yooooouuuu! (y)
- (2019-10-09) Bazil Tom: Good works good as expected
- (2019-09-25) valeria vallejo: Muy buena¡
- (2019-09-23) Phok Seth: Good
- (2019-09-15) Henrique Parente: Simplesmente sensacional
- (2019-09-14) Marilyn Anaya: This is so amazing & it saves so much time!!! Thank You!
- (2019-09-14) Sang Sopheak: Great
- (2019-09-05) Phung Nguyen: ỨNG DỤNG QUÁ TUYỆT VỜI, QUÁ HỮU ÍCH . CẢM ƠN GOOGLE
- (2019-09-05) Csi Kung: I love it, it works flawlessly
- (2019-08-27) Calebe Pereira: It worked very well for me. Thank you very much.
- (2019-08-10) Soeng Rich Phorn: I tried this and a moment after it runs, facebook blocks it. How to solve this issue?
- (2019-08-04) Eduardo Good: Great, I love it saves me a lot of work and time
- (2019-07-28) Cuisine De Iloco: Fully automated app, i like it
- (2019-07-26) Captain Levy5221: love it
- (2019-07-26) Ngô Văn Ngọc: Rất tốt
- (2019-07-20) Huy Nguyen Khac: Great! Thanh you so much!
- (2019-10-24, v:1.0.60) w burgess: Using comment function on shared post
Hey, I have a facebook page with 15k likes and would like to purchase your extension to use the comment on shared post function. I was just wondering if Facebook will detect that i'm using a third party and reduce my reach. I have over 8.7k comments on some post. Thanks a lot
- (2019-10-18, v:1.0.60) James Gerwing: Face book stopping.
I got over 7,000 likes on a music post. I'm only at about 2500. It is being stopped because it starts at the beginning every time and facebook say's it's to fast as it skips by the ones already done???
- (2019-06-17, v:1.0.53) Diane Smith: Don't Understand
The link (once my FB page is open) continues to say that there was an error. Then even if I open up a post and touch the people that liked it because it is a "page" it doesn't show who those friends are so the link says no friends available??? Very confused........
- (2019-05-17, v:1.0.53) Adam L: FB click limits
Hi. This worked pretty well for me when I was inviting a post with just a few likes.. but for the posts with many likes, how do you determine facebook's like limit, and wait time between invite click?
- (2018-10-08, v:1.0.33) Jay: Delay / timeout
Hi. Is there a delay between invite "clicks"? I've seen comments that inviting too quickly can cause a (temporary) timeout / block of inviting... Thanks!
- (2018-09-30, v:1.0.33) Chanthorn Khorn: like
like my page
- (2018-09-30, v:1.0.33) Chanthorn Khorn: Invite friend to like my page
like my Page