Remove friends without unfollowing them. Remove unwanted and promoted tweets. Remove ads on Facebook.
Filter tweets based on keywords. Automatically removes Twitter and Facebook ads. No need to log into your Twitter or Facebook account through this browser. TWITTER FILTER - Remove tweets based on keywords/topics - Remove tweets that contain #hastags - Remove ads - Remove friends without unfollowing them FACEBOOK FILTER - Remove ads from Facebook This extension is brought to you by MetaCert, experts in Web Categorization / Filtering and Mobile Security. We believe in an open web where you decide on what to see and what not to see. FOR SUPPORT: http://metacert.com/support
- (2018-12-16) Ken Lipman: FIlter never worked from day one.
- (2016-08-05) Alex Paterson: It initially works but then seems to stop. I need to go back into the settings then back into Twitter for it to start filtering again.
- (2015-09-25) A N: It seems right.
- (2014-05-02) Ronaldo N: I cant see any option to be filtered http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8927/ceqh.jpg I guess it doesnt work anymore
- (2013-11-21) James Brennan: Brilliant extension. So simple and unobtrusive.
- (2013-11-18) Ellen Scales: pure class
- (2013-11-14) Jason Stobbe: Who likes promoted tweets? I don't! Thanks TweetCert!
- (2013-11-14) Sheetal Mehta: Absolutely brilliant! So easy to use too!
- (2013-11-13) Marcus Mac Innes: I've been looking for this for as long as I can remember. Brilliant!
- (2013-11-11) Awesome!
- (2013-11-11) Colm Hally: Incredibly easy and seamless to use!
- (2013-12-09, v:0.1.5) Corey Lewis: Clarion Issues
Hello I'm trying to use Clarion but when I open it and click on any of the links (Filter Settings / Twitter) it's just a blank white screen. Any advice on this?