Make deezer.com a more pleasant home
The Deezy Deezer Enhancer hooks into the www.deezer.com website and adds some features that are missed for a more comfortable usage. In detail the features are by now * A persistent listening queue which will survive reloads and browser restarts. * Tracks get removed from the queue after they have finished playing. * Auto-save the listening queue to a playlist to sync it with other devices or for disaster recovery. * Configurable keyboard shortcuts to fill playlists and the listening queue with a single key stroke. * Use keyboard shortcuts to add whole albums, whole playlists, any users favorite tracks or artists top tracks to playlists or the listening queue. Shuffled or in order. * "Stop after this song" menu entry in the listening queue. * Links to music resources websites on artist and album pages. The linked sites are wikipedia.org, last.fm, discogs.com, musicbrainz.org, rateyourmusic.com and allmusic.com. * Fan numbers on artist, album and playlist pages are turned into links. By click the fans are displayed. * Support for media keys (Start, Stop, Play/Pause, Mute, Volume Up/Down). * Linked label names in the album views to invoke a label search (atm only the search term is inserted into the search field, press <space> & <return> to perform the search). * "Jump to Comments"-link at the top of playlist pages. * tbc.
- (2018-06-13) swit: Far away the most useful extension ever for Deezer, thank you so much ! Especially the links to Discogs, the label search AND, as i'm a collector freak, the keyboard shortcuts to add the playing track to any playlist ! Now, just a question : since there's a new layout available as beta (into Deezer labs), most of those functions do not work anymore. Do you plan to update it ? Thanks again for your work, Pascal.
- (2017-06-27) Will Villela: Still active?
- (2016-09-09) Konstantin Kruglov: thx for label's search
- (2016-04-07) Ville O'Dell: Label search!!! Incredible enabler for music discovery and the single biggest feature I missed having from Rdio. Thank you!
- (2015-12-26) Horst Vollmer: Yes! Thank You! A permanent queue is the thing I've missed the most when using deezer. Not to get the same songs presented again and again every time I start the browser is great comfort and luxury. I'm already a fan of this extension and I'm looking forward for more useful modifications.
- (2020-01-22, v:2.4.4) swit: Label search does not work anymore ?
Hi, i see that you did not update it since one year, but I would wnat to know if you have some time around to fix the label search function ? Cheers, Pascal.
- (2018-06-26, v:2.3.5) swit: Label search limit
Thank you for your answer to my comment :) Do you know why Deezer limits a label search to 50 results max ? Is there any way to bypass it (like the 300 results max for an album search) ? Have a nice day, Pascal.