Find out everything about that person you just met.
dosi.io is a simple indicator of professional relevance on LinkedIn. dosi.io helps you identify the most useful connections in your professional network. LinkedIn profiles are combined with data from GitHub, CrunchBase, AngelList and more to help you quickly assess business contacts, technical aptitude, and entrepreneurial drive. Stop wasting your time.
- (2013-10-21) Sandiep Jash: does not work
- (2013-05-22) Chris Carpenter: Great start to this app. You do commonly get wrong githubs, etc. Would love to see them keep expanding.
- (2013-05-01) Jordan Johnston: Desperately needs more work, guys. It consistently pulls up the wrong information on the LinkedIn profiles I visit. Developer, feel free to contact me if you want some examples.
- (2013-04-30) Priyanka Kumar: I can't seem to get it to work. It says it's added to my chrome but nothing shows when I visit LinkedIn. I use rapportive like crazy and was easy to use. Someone tell me how to get this to work.
- (2013-04-29) good start, but it apparently doesn't pull in my github info correctly
- (2013-04-29) Alexander Gash: Such a cool extension, can see the potential in expansion into mobile, tablet and other social networks.... True Disruption!!
- (2013-04-29) David Drew: I visited my own LinkedIn page, and it showed the profile of someone else (who'd done far less). It looks like it's only doing a simple name match, which is unfortunate, as my github name doesn't even vaguely resemble my real name. I just hope someone who uses this to view my profile knows it isn't working when they see that.
- (2013-04-28) Julien Pham: Simple. I'm liking it.
- (2013-04-28) Vijith Assar: Sweet!
- (2013-04-28) Ken Chen: Awesome app.
- (2013-04-30, v:188.8.131.52) jonathan Schreiber: Love the plugin
Can I suggest looking at the Pipl api - dev.pipl.com? I think it could enhance. We also might be able to help with accuracy [email protected]
- (2013-04-29, v:184.108.40.206) Greg Tam: Accuracy
When viewing friend's profiles that have no profile in crunchbase, github, tc - the api calls seem to be pulling people that closely match the name, but dont match exactly. need a better way to verify that the people you are pulling are the people that are being viewed.