Make it easy to select a part of link texts
While holding down [Ctrl] + [Alt], you can select a part of a link text in the same way as a plain text. You can change the combination of modifier keys at the options page.
- (2021-02-12) zdaecq: it just works! thank you!
- (2021-02-06) Simon Cheng: Works and advertised and nothing more. Perfect.
- (2020-08-05) Я против Принудительной вакцинации: Why can't I just copy, why is it mandatory with the click of a button, I can't select "0" buttons in the settings...
- (2019-09-30) Stephen Tan: Works perfect, so simple, I use only Shift button.
- (2017-10-01) Thomas Weber: simple, easy, and just works.
- (2017-07-17) Thanks for providing with such easy to use tool. It saves a lot of time and effort!
- (2017-03-12) Medhat Alkadri: perfect
- (2013-12-14) Drazen Bjelovuk: Simply perfect. Perfectly simple.
- (2013-08-21) Yu Guo: This has been an absolute lifesaver.
- (2013-03-30) 54 SinSin: simple but great!!!
- (2016-07-26, v:0.1.5) Robert Markowitz: Can't do anything with it
Appears to select "text", but I can't copy it. What can I do from there?
- (2015-11-07, v:0.1.5) Omar Abbas: Not working
It is simply not working may I know why?