Highlights Gmail and Inbox rows on mouse over with nice and shiny colors.
Adds some colors to the letter rows in Gmail (including in multiple inboxes feature) and in Inbox. Also supports contacts list (https://contacts.google.com/). Starting from version 1.1, you can customize the colors! :-) Credits goes to stasnikiforov for the style format, and to Jhon for the idea (http://userstyles.org/styles/4725). You might also be interested in this extension: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/johdeoloijidhejmalfkpchbihbiamph
- (2022-03-05) Peter Kehl: Love it. (You need to reload GMail after you install this.)
- (2019-05-17) Isaac Clarke (PhysX): Great extension !!.....Smart and helpful !!
- (2018-09-26) Carol Brooks Ball: Can't use "Reset" to change colors?
- (2018-08-26) Works great for both Inbox and Gmail!
- (2018-05-02) Ryan Thomas: Doesn't work
- (2018-03-10) Rogerio M. Souza: Excellent!
- (2017-06-13) Kang CHEN: Always helpful and effective to me at works.
- (2016-11-19) Martin Štefanko: I am using gmail mostly with keyboard shortcuts. Would it be possible to highlight current selection, not only the mouse over?
- (2014-10-30) Trisha Borrini: Funktioniert einwandfrei. Schade, dass man die Schriftfarbe nicht auch verändern kann, so könnte man auch eher dunkle Farben als Highlighter benutzen. Daher nur 4*.
- (2014-01-21) Charles Prince: I absolutely love and couldn't live without it!
- (2013-03-15) Steven Stockton: Now appears to work, so raising my rating from two stars to five. My previous review: Nice idea, but not working with Chrome v22.0.1229.94 m and Gmail "new look" (forced on users earlier this year)
- (2012-11-17) Cristian: don't work
- (2012-10-27) Kumar Narasimhan: it used to work before but now it does not work at all!
- (2012-10-27) Jörg Spieler: Doesn't work ...
- (2012-09-29) Shane Lear: I love this extension and can't live without it.
- (2012-08-14) Alessandro Mastrogiacomo: Fantastic app, but it recently stop working (since I updated to google chrome 19.0.1084.56) Still not working on Chrome 21.0.1180.75, please, please update the extension!!!
- (2012-06-30) Mohammed Ahmed Kamal: I m not able to RUN... i cant see the effects in my GMAIL...pls help
- (2012-05-17) Martin Renvoize: Agree with 'Thijs De Block', it seems to have stopped working (Whether thats a Chrome update or a Gmail update, I'm unsure) When it is working though, it's an excellent addition to Gmail!
- (2012-05-16) Thijs De Block: Seems to have stopped working since latest chrome update? Love it, nevertheless.
- (2012-03-14) Trevor Lee Reynolds: great app, but I use the dark theme in gmail, and that bright yellow is just too far out...the option to change highlight color (and possibly the contrasting text) would make this a 5star app... for now I'll put up with it and see if it grows on me, but I'm really not feeling it :(
- (2012-02-26) Good stuff. :) Does what it says on the tin.
- (2011-12-29) Charles Silva: Love it
- (2018-03-09, v:1.4.0) A Khwaja: Unread Colours
I am unable to see colors for read and unread messages. I tried to use options to change colors but it does not work. Hover row highlights work.
- (2017-07-20, v:1.4.0) Russ: New Permissions are suspect!
why the hell do you need to extend the reach of this extension with "read and change data for contacts, inbox, and mail"? Whilst this is a great extension I'm removing it because of this change, and I'll wait for another row highlighter or for you to undo your latest overreach.
- (2017-07-06, v:1.4.0) Dean Shwed: New Permissions???
As much as I like your extension. I really don't like the fact you need to read and change my data for contacts and inbox. This seems completely unnecessary and highly suspicious.
- (2017-07-06, v:1.4.0) david obront: permissions
why did you expand permissions???
- (2017-07-05, v:1.4.0) Russell Warren: Why the new permissions?
Why does this extension now need the ability to read and change data for contacts, inbox, and mail? This seems highly unnecessary for a row highlighter.
- (2016-04-03, v:1.3.1) Pasquale Cangiano: How the hell do you change the colors?
I can not find where you change the colors ! Also like everyone else I would like the keyboard control to react like mouse hover that would make this way more useful
- (2015-10-09, v:1.3.1) Netspeedz: Stylish Scripts
This extension doesn't work if there are any stylish scripts used.
- (2014-06-05, v:1.3.1) Interaction with keyboard controls
Currently, the highlighting is specific to the mouse pointer. I often use keyboard controls in gmail; therefore, I would appreciate an enhancement where the row on which the keyboard controlled marker is on gets highlighted.
- (2013-09-14, v:1.3.1) LG: highlight isn't working
how do I get this to work in my google apps account? Thanks. [email protected]
- (2012-11-16, v:1.2) ERCAN ARSLAN (m85000): bug
somewhere is a bug , after activating gmail apps . dont know - i tried often with re installing ..but is doesnt work . pls fix that