Displays the number of unread messages in your IBM Verse inbox and also provides advanced notification popups.
Chorus is a small extension which : - displays the number of unread messages in your IBM Verse inbox (tooltip also displays authors & subjects of these unread messages) - provides customizable keyboard shortcuts (open verse, compose mail, sync mail) - displays detailed email & incoming meeting notifications - let you start a search directly from any webpage using the chrome address bar. Just type the "v" letter following by a space, then type your search. - W3id is now supported since 2.0. If your session is not valid anymore ("?" in your verse icon) close the already opened verse tab (if any) and click on the verse button to log you in and open verse in a new tab. =============================== Important disclaimer : Because I work for IBM and because I made this extension during by job time, this extension belongs to IBM. BUT, this extension is NOT supported by IBM. Every bug report must be sent to myself only (do not open a PMR), and -even if I'm pretty quick to answer- without any legal obligation or whatsoever to correct them. This extension is provided AS IS. ===============================
- (2019-03-07) S W: Simple and easy to use. I wish there was a way to use my local time zone for meeting reminders, instead of the organizer's time zone. I also wish it would open verse in a new tab when I click the button, instead of bringing an existing verse tab forward.
- (2016-07-19) com dev: Great extension! Please add privacy options for new email popups, such as to hide senders, subject, and body. Please add timing options for the amount of time the new email popup remains up and visible with "indefinite" being one of the options. Please add options for which folders to show or not to show the new email popups for. Thanks!
- (2016-07-18) Kamie Ngam: Great little tool. I used this for almost a year now, there was a small issue at the beginning but nothing since.
- (2016-07-14) Kate Blair: This is great. An always-on prompt to strive for inbox zero and I don't have to change tabs to check on my mailbox.
- (2016-06-13) Paulo H Bueno: Very easy and practice
- (2016-04-29) Rajmohan C: Very useful app. But there are some issues. 1. It keeps showing that there are some unread mails even after all the mails are read at times. 2. There is no option to change Sync interval.
- (2016-04-06) Craig Moynes: I'll never miss a meeting again!
- (2016-02-03) thanks, it works great
- (2015-11-19) Mohamed Hosafy: Thank you so much, working like a charm !
- (2015-10-28) Daniel Wong: Much needed as Verse doesn't tell you of incoming unread messages.
- (2015-10-02) Obi Hörnchen: Notifications are working great :)
- (2015-10-02) Really like this extension, which really improves Verse UX. There is a defect I'm seeing where if I get several (more than 4-5?) notices at one time, three go away, but the rest stay on on screen. I have to disable/enable the extension to remove them. Other than that minor annoyance, its all good.
- (2021-05-03, v:2.0) Deepak Kumbhar: Feature Request
include the functionality of the following extension "IBM Verse Gallery Extension" as the same it not being updated anymore https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ibm-verse-gallery-extensi/dibeaaamfhglllgflkgeennddgaildle/
- (2019-03-07, v:1.9.6) S W: Feature Request: Open in New Tab
Allow option to open verse in new tab (when clicking the Verse extension icon) instead of moving the existing verse tab forward.
- (2017-12-13, v:1.9.6) Now not working
Was working, I rebuilt my MAC and reinstalled Chrome and now the extension is not functioning. Setting are all correct, but no notifications and no numbers on folders.
- (2017-11-22, v:1.9.6) Daan Buijs: Doesn't work with CE server i.s.o. NA server
Error: http://apps.ce.collabserv.com:9080/sps/idp/saml11/login - 2017-11-22T13:05:50Z FBTSML003E The requested target, https://mail.notes.na.collabserv.com is unknown or disabled.
- (2016-11-22, v:1.9.4) Karina Romero: Screenshots
Good Afternoon, is it possible to take screenshots from Verse by using this extension? If not, Does anyone knows how to do it? Thanks,
- (2016-04-06, v:1.9.4) Christy N: Make meeting notification stop more obvious
Instead of "Don't remind me this meeting," (which should be "Don't remind me about this meeting."), I think it would be better to say, "Stop reminders for this meeting," or just "Done". But, thanks so much for this extension! It's great.
- (2016-03-25, v:1.9.4) Always shows 1 unread email
The toolbar button always shows 1 unread email even when I've read everything. The description of the email when I hover over the button is: [User Name] Undefined But the user name is my actual name. Any suggestions to clear that?
- (2016-02-02, v:1.9.3) Brian Farrell: Only notify for inbox or certain folders
I think this extension is great- a big improvement over the default notifications. Thanks for creating it! The one thing that I would love to be able to do is only receive notifications for new mail in my inbox, or configure which folders trigger notifications. I have a mail rule set up to send some emails to a folder, and I really don't want to see notifications for those.
- (2016-01-13, v:1.9.3) Julie Cappello: Notification Pop-Up Box Size
It would be handy if the notification pop-ups were all the same size. When I am trying to quickly close multiple sometimes I accidentally click the notification because they are different sizes.
- (2015-12-09, v:1.9.2) Dean McGrath: Meeting notification does not snooze on Chrome 47
Hi Romain, First off thanks so much for this wonderful extension! The meeting notification does not go away when clicking either choice, e.g. does not snooze. I am under Chrome 47.
- (2015-10-29, v:1.8) Gottfried Palinkas: Time Source ?
See a 1hr difference in time shown in Chorus popup and calender entry. Suspect Chorus use GMT, while calendar use (from local settings) CET. Any chance for Chorus using local settings ?