Type Upside Down on Google Chrome!
Type Upside Down on Google Chrome! Install it then click the button then a popup should come down then just type inside it then copy and paste it any anywhere. Change Log: 1.3.0 Fixed the "Localization used, but default_locale wasn't specified in the manifest." error. 1.2: Updated the whole thing getting it ready for a new look
- (2020-11-06) George Seyfert: How do i use it?
- (2016-04-16) uoısuǝʇxǝ ǝɥʇ uo ʞɔılɔ 'dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ƃuıʞsɐ ǝldoǝd ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐs ll,ı ˙llǝʍ ʞɹoʍ sǝop sıɥʇ
- (2012-02-27) SaintlyMic MicMic: ˙ǝsɐɔ ɹǝʍol uı sʞɹoʍ ʎluo ʇı ʇnq ˙llǝʍ ɹǝɥʇɐɹ ʞɹoʍ oʇ sɯǝǝs sıɥʇ
- (2011-12-10) I.M: its a write and copy thing :) click on the button a frame pops out, while typing in the top frame you get it translated upsidedown in bottom frame now just copy and past anywhere you want
- (2018-05-22, v:1.3.0) whole product: google
- (2013-12-22, v:1.2) Brian Bouvier: cannot install
could not install, still get the same result: Package is invalid. Details: 'Localization used, but default_locale wasn't specified in the manifest.'.
- (2013-12-08, v:1.2) Brian Bouvier: Installing Type Upside Down Extension
Tried to install, received the following error: Package is invalid. Details: 'Localization used, but default_locale wasn't specified in the manifest.'