Makes comment text clear in Google+'s new design
Somebody in Google decided that grey text over a grey background is something users are able to read. I disagree. This extension will make comments' text black and clear.
- (2014-08-13) Greg X: Loved it when it was working - but G+'s design has long since moved on from this. Don't think it's functional any longer.
- (2014-07-12) bayram kızılkaya: mükembel
- (2012-04-17) Meirav M.: Absolutely essential until Google come to their senses and change the totally illegible grey on grey!
- (2012-04-13) Leslie P: MANDATORY for anyone who actually enjoys conversations on Google Plus!
- (2012-04-13) Richard Posey: THANK YOU! I was going blind trying to read gray-on-gray comments. I thought the G+ people were smarter than that, but at least there are "fixers" out there to resolve that.
- (2012-04-12) Mickey Killer: Nice
- (2012-04-12) Micah Dickinson: Such a small change, yet generates dramatic results! Now I don't have to strain. Bleh.
- (2012-04-11) Andrew Singleton: Adding my own pimpings to Google+.
- (2012-04-11) Steven Streight: I am promoting this all over GooglePlus. Thanks so much. This "light gray text on white backgrounds" plague is spreading all over the web, destroying usability.
- (2012-04-11) Stéphane Tsacas: Works perfectly, the comments are not grey-on-grey anymore. I hope Tzafrir will be able to add some options, like the size or color of the replies. Good job, nice hack ! Thanks !
- (2012-04-11) Brian Medeiros: Another winner for new Google+
- (2012-09-04, v:1.2) Greg X: Is the extension currently working?
09/04/2012 here, and the comment text appears to be gray again - compared to the name links on the comments, which are black. Is it working right now?
- (2012-06-26, v:1.1) Zephyr López Cervilla: Extension has stopped working.
Since June 26, 2012 this extension does not work anymore.