An elegant, grayish Gmail skin
This is a skin for Gmail, inspired by the new Outlook.com and the Minimalist extension. Notes: 1. This style is meant to be used with Helvetica Neue installed on your system. If you don't have it, it will use Helvetica or Arial, but won't look as good, IMHO.</li> 2. You should set your Gmail theme to "Soft Gray" under Settings > Themes in Gmail. 3. It's designed for "Compact" View, and is NOT ready for Split Pane. 4. Stars and Checkboxes are hidden unless active or hovered. In the future I will add some Settings so you can tailor it to suit you. This is my first theme. Enjoy. If you like my work, please donate to my kids' ice cream fund @ http://userstyles.org/styles/83622/gmailzero 2013-02-26 – v0.1 - Initial release 2013-02-27 – v0.2 - Styled conversation view
- (2018-03-31) Ljubiša ILIĆ: Rendu très propre avec un design élégant. Bien plus esthétique que le design dépassé de Google
- (2017-05-16) Mitchel O'Donohue: Great, but would be awesome if I could use Helvetica Nue as font for all the labels. It is on my system. How do I add it to Gmail?
- (2017-02-20) Rob Hunt: I like the message panes a lot but there's weird sharpening applied that makes the inbox tree panel look weird, especially when bolded. Removed for this reason.
- (2016-10-24) Akshay Kannan: Great extension. Excellent minimal theme for Gmail.
- (2016-10-15) Nice and simple
- (2014-09-19) Amanda Smith: Very simple, makes Gmail 10x more pleasant to look at.
- (2014-05-06) Артем: Отличное расширение! Большой минус - никак не выделяется выбранное письмо :(
- (2013-05-11) Mikael Taieb: Nice and clean. But cleaned a little bit too much, can see yellow starred emails only, but no other color (blue star or any other icon) unless hovering over it... Stars are "starred" to make it visible.. not to be hidden by a theme.