This extension allows you to browse reddit.com with no need to press "back" button or to close opened tabs. It renders your subreddits inside developer tools window, and opens links in the attached window. Unlike other reddit extensions this is the first extension which allows you to browse any website and have complete browsing experience, without compromising your security (since target pages do not have access to developer tools). I hope you enjoy the project and help me to make it better. It is open source and you are very welcome to contribute to the project: https://github.com/anvaka/reddit-inline :) Cheers Anvaka
- (2020-07-01) Chris Vydas: No change whatsoever.
- (2016-01-26) Michael Hijinx: I can't believe there aren't more reviews... I normally don't take the time to rate apps, but feel the need to give credit where it is due. Have used this extension for years and have taken it for granted until now that it is not working and I don't understand how anyone can browse reddit without it! To anyone who says it's too much of a hastle to get to it: 'ctrl shift i' & click reddit... quicker than typing 'reddit'
- (2013-02-08) Jacob Lowe: as a web developer this is super disruptive to my work. good job
- (2013-02-08) Theodore Rose: So far so good. Really looking forward to updates of this. I want it to work with RES (redundant I know but heck never ending front page + other features) And removal of steps required for startup. Brilliant though. Great job, and thanks for the app!
- (2013-02-07) Farid S.: It's ok, I just don't like the extra steps involved to get it going. They are just as annoying as having tabs.
- (2013-02-07) Karma: Brilliant App, this could be as big as RES.
- (2013-02-07) Very useful, I hope it catches on and people don't get too high in the sky about middle buttons and tabs. Thank you!
- (2019-12-22, v:0.3) CursedBM81: Reddit Inline
How do I open a post inside Reddit Inline without being redirected to actual Reddit?
- (2016-03-03, v:0.3) John Duggan: Open on Mac
How do I open this on mac?