SIP Phone is a WebRTC client.
SIP Phone works using WebRTC & SIP protocol. You can use it in place of Soft(VoIP) phone. Please refer below link for more details about Features & How to use. https://github.com/anshkatriya/sipphone
- (2020-08-12) Torben Eims: Unable to register
- (2020-02-27) Itsupport SupportDesk: great app it will change the future of calling and call centers I tried with several SIP details but not worked (unable to register). poxy box must no be mandatory. you can call me 9271275204 I'm very interested.
- (2020-02-06) Eric Schultz: Doesn't work and/or documentation is not clear on how to configure it.
- (2019-02-08) Robson Martins: Exelente, no meu caso precisa de uma ponte para uso em PABX legado.
- (2020-09-27, v:0.3.1) Harry D: Re: Issue with Keyboard Input DTMF not recognizing
Hi, I like this app and non of the extension in store working at all. I am able to configure and call other phones but only had issue with Key Inputs like DTMF. Please see if this can be fixed or do I need any special configuration. Thanks, Harry
- (2020-09-01, v:0.3.1) Ahmad Malik: Guide or Tutorial
Can you provide simple guide or tutorial ? I'm not IT expert neither a magician...
- (2020-02-06, v:0.2.6) Eric Schultz: What is WSS proxy?
What do I enter for the WSS configuration? My provider is voip.ms but I'm not sure what I have to use! Thanks
- (2020-01-25, v:0.2.6) Laurent Ignacel: registring ?
software is installed , data are insert but software not registred , i do not find how to do . I just want try before send money for creator . BR LI
- (2019-11-07, v:0.2.6) Service iPP: Have to use WSS ?
Have to use WSS ?
- (2019-10-03, v:0.2.6) Stan Grishin: Different ID and Auth ID
Hello, My ID and Auth ID are different, however the app presents no field to specify the ID. How can I connect to server which has different ID and Auth ID? Thanks!
- (2019-09-29, v:0.2.5) Darwin Lemoine: Ring Back tone & Alarms
Hi, great extension, works fine on chrome for Mac and Windows. Just a couple of questions or suggestions. 1) When I make a call the extension does not bring me a ring back tone to know the call is in progress. 2) When a coming call is in process the extension only make a one sound and the alert disappear to fast on chrome. There is a way that the alert stay on chrome and the phone emits a ring constant sound. Best Regards Darwin
- (2019-09-20, v:0.2.5) Dafo: Dial a phone number
¿There is a way to open a link that sends a number and then auto call it? Thank you.
- (2019-08-21, v:0.2.5) Jesus loves - liebt: What must I enter at WSS to get it work?
I want to use www.voippro.com/getting-started Username: Your VoipPro username Password: Your password SIP/Proxy registrar: sip.voippro.com Domain/Realm (optional): voippro.com STUN server: stun.voippro.com
- (2019-07-05, v:0.2.5) derek lam: Media access shows 'blocked'
We can successfully register to Asterisk, but the 'Option' page shows that Media access 'blocked'. May we be advised what could cause this situation ? Thanks,Derek
- (2019-06-27, v:0.2.5) Sebastian Cevallos: Configuration
Hi I´m trying to configure with our local central asterisk. What do I have to write in the field wss/proxy server
- (2019-06-24, v:0.2.5) Julio Prada: Provider
Can I use this with any sip provider? Thanks!
- (2019-05-08, v:0.2.5) Abhishek Pandya: SIP phone is not taking my 4 digit conference code
When calling a conference number, I am not able to dial in the 4 digit code after dialing the conference number. Normal call works fine.
- (2019-03-19, v:0.2.5) Tried this extension and quicksilver
Trying to register with non-wss enabled asterisk server. My firewall is allowing all traffic to this server but I stare at the asterisk console and no registration attempts come through. I've tried ns313841.ovh.net:13062 and echo.websocket.org. Nothing seems to happen with either Softphone app.