Hide Reddit links as you vote or click on them.
This extension hides links on Reddit as you give them upvotes or downvotes. Then when you reload the page, you see all new posts! RedditHider supports both the new Reddit site design and the old design (https://old.reddit.com), as of v2.1.0.
- (2019-02-22) Leo Garcia: Awesome Extension but it does not work anymore :( This extension was the very last thing forcing me to stay on chrome. Guess its time to return to FF
- (2019-02-21) Blarns B: Definitely one of the best extensions that has been created for Reddit. u/parsifal was even willing to update the extension for free when I asked him to! great guy!
- (2019-02-21) Robert Rowzee: All functionality seems to have stopped after the recent update. At least of the old reddit UI
- (2017-07-09) Chris Prythm: Doesn't work anymore.
- (2017-05-03) Bobby Hines: Doesn't work. Links disappear when clicked but re-appear once back on the front page.
- (2017-02-06) Hạnh Nguyễn: cai gi za?
- (2015-03-03) Tom Anderson: One of the best reddit extensions!
- (2014-12-24) kaan kaya: used to work great and fast. but now it works only on the first page, also it's super slow now.
- (2014-12-24) Black Otter: Performs as expected, and very quickly, too!
- (2014-12-03) Nick Hamlin: Fixed issues quickly, but 1.5.1 still only works on page 1. Really enjoyed this extension.
- (2014-08-25) Liam Brown: Does exactly what I wanted. Big time saver.
- (2014-06-04) Chris Farrugia: it's ok but what we need is an extension that puts a "Hide All" button at the bottom of the page. That way when we've scanned the page, we click it and all links are hidden.
- (2013-09-03) Scott Onsum: Does exactly what it's supposed to. Exactly what I was looking for to help clean up read Reddit links