Enables single click 'Quote' and 'Email' functionality on Twitter.com.
Do you use Twitter.com but wish it would allow you to quote a tweet? Have you been frustrated with the Retweet link? This extension enables single click 'Quote' functionality on Twitter.com. Click 'Quote' to add your thoughts and your own flavor to Tweets before sharing. After installing, visit twitter.com and hover on any tweet to view the new functionality! Version 2.0 ------------------- A long overdue update. Fixed Quote functionality for the current Twitter interface. Version 1.1.5 ------------------- Minor defect fix of an error on twitter pages without tweets, such as the profile page, twitter settings etc. Version 1.1 ------------------- A new options page let's you set your quote preference. Pick between old-style Retweets using RT, or the newer format that uses double quotes. To view the options page, install the latest version of this extension, navigate to the extensions dashboard (Chrome Browser -> Window Menu -> Extensions), and then click the 'Options' link. Refresh your twitter.com page for the quote options to take effect. Feedback ---------------- I wrote this for myself, but now that it's up and running feel free to leave a comment and let me know how it's working for you. If there's any other useful features to add, I'd be glad to do so in my free time.
- (2014-10-23) Naemi Almachar: It stopped working :( please fix it asap. I really liked this one
- (2014-10-21) It stopped working today...
- (2014-10-21) Katy Walters: Used to work fine, suddenly no Quote option. I haven't changed anything :(
- (2014-06-07) Sam O.: when i try to change the quote options to double quotes from the RT tag it wont let me save my changes
- (2014-01-11) Barrie Lake: It does work now. Quoting tweets and adding your own comment is such a vital part of Twitter for me, so thank you.
- (2014-01-01) Colin Fraizer: Perfect. Does what Twitter should already have done.
- (2013-11-07) Matthew Donovan: So where is the "Email" function? I can only see "Quote".
- (2013-10-02) Tanner Ogeezus: doesnt WORK
- (2013-08-26) A.O. Fearborn: It works fine. Don't know if it was updated or what. Didn't work on first click, but after that worked and seems to. Why won't Twitter just add this to their site?
- (2013-01-03) Daevid Anderson: Doesn't work with new twitter interface
- (2012-09-27) Shuting Shao: doesnt work... for the new web design
- (2012-06-11) Mark Williams: Sorry good idea, but didnt work.
- (2012-05-01) Chris Lozeau: Any chance of an update for the new Twitter?
- (2012-03-25) Jemar Jones: Doesn't work.
- (2012-03-19) Mike Tomkins: Doesn't work and apparently hasn't for months. Abandonware; uninstalled.
- (2012-03-02) Kevin Bradley: Not working but good idea
- (2012-01-31) Jim Jarman: Doesn't work... please fix. Been looking for an extension to do this!
- (2011-12-12) Doesn't work with the new Twitter. Bummer!
- (2011-12-11) Dave Hill: Did what we needed it to do splendidly. Now ... how about working with the *New* New Twitter?
- (2018-07-05, v:2.0.1) ridwan kaled: ؟؟؟
does not work
- (2014-10-23, v:2.0.1) Naemi Almachar: Stopped working :(
Why did it stopped working? I liked this app so much