One-click mute buttons for posts on Google+ (Google Plus)
- (2013-11-14) Andrey Kulik: Does not work. Open standard menu.
- (2013-11-07) Denis Merenkov: keyboard shortcut please!
- (2013-10-14) Awesome. There's 2 features that would make it perfect: 1) allow to un-mute afterward, until the next post is muted or the page is refreshed 2) keyboard shortcut. I browse G+ using the keyboard. Muting with a shortcut would be awesome.
- (2012-12-25) Hubert Wagner: works great, will be used heavily for animated gifs and other pointless posts.
- (2012-12-08) Christopher Benjamin: Works perfectly ! Just an idea but sometimes I will want to un-mute a post so that would be a nice option. Thanks.
- (2017-01-25, v:0.0.3) Kerry Amburgy-Dickson: No longer works
No longer works with the new G+ layout.
- (2013-12-19, v:0.0.3) Christopher Benjamin: Now requires 2 clicks
Same - now requires 2 clicks with recent Chrome updates. I am currently running Version 32.0.1700.68 beta. How can I buy you a cup of coffee ? Thanks for this excellent extension.
- (2013-12-13, v:0.0.3) Phil Brosgol: Suddenly requires two clicks
Hi, Love your extension, very useful. Today the behavior has changed, though, I thought I'd report it in case nobody did already: BEFORE After loading a new page, the first time you click the MUTE button a menu appears with "View post activity, link to post, embed post, etc..." Clicking the button again removes the post and mutes it successfully. Clicking the button on other posts afterwards works on the first try, no menu. NOW Each post requires two clicks, first the menu is brought up and then the post if correctly muted. Maybe G+ changed their code?