Google+ (Google Plus) enhancement: User Mute - mute all posts by user.
- (2014-09-10) Carlos Poon: I absolutely love this. At last I can read posts within my Google+ communities without have to see OBSESSIVE POSTING from particular users. Obsessive posting from people in Google+ communities is very similar to SPAM in your email. Now you can just relax a little without having to see anyone who is offensive or obsessive. THANK YOU
- (2014-05-21) Justin Cram: Completely changed the app from its original purpose, which many of us donated too! WOW Ill never support this DEV! Now its completely a different app that is way useless! WHO wants to MUTE a person on Google+ that only effects the one doing the muting? This Dev is to goofy living in fantasy land or something, sorry Dev you just became on my List! Justin Cram DyingJedi
- (2013-07-03) J Rae Chipera: It's not doing what it's supposed to. It used to be one of my favorite features! I saw the creator post that he is working on correcting it though. The layout changes ruined all the extensions for creators.
- (2012-09-26) Alexander: Not doing what advertised (default circle view) Apparently this functionaly has been suspended indefinitely. Great.
- (2012-06-28) Zhen Huang: Love the extension, but Google+ updates quite frequently and making the extension no longer compatible. Maybe we should just suggestion Google to include it as a built in feature.
- (2012-04-20) Jason Peter: why it can't Default Circle??
- (2011-12-08) Jacob Hopkins: This is one of the best extensions I've ever used across any of the three major browsers. Honestly, only AdBlock has ever been as satisfactory as Golden View is. a) It does exactly what you want and nothing more, which includes adding a bunch of features that should've come stock with G+. Most important of which is the ability to mute all of a user's posts without removing them from your circles. b) It's features/additions are delightfully unobtrusive, adding nothing more than a few small text links and star icons. c) The developer seems to actually care about keeping it up-to-date and not only that, from what I can tell reading the reviews, he communicates with his users and even goes as far as to fix extension conflicts on HIS end rather than wait for the other guy to do it. I could not endorse this any more. If you use Google+, there is no doubt that you will want to use Golden View along with it.
- (2018-12-20, v:1.37) Nagi Tan: how i can add
how i can add my name and my photo in any comment in google
- (2012-12-07, v:1.35) Lisa Borel: Golden View dead in the water for me after only 2 days
Hi, I installed Golden view within the last two days. Yesterday Chrome died on me, and now Golden view is no longer displaying the "Mute user" link next to the profile name. Please! I love/need this! How can I get it working again?