Additional functionality for your cycling and running analysis. This extension upgrades the Strava™ website.
- (2023-11-10) Diego Garcia: Realmente útil y con varias características que mejoran mucho Strava. Llevo varios meses con él y de momento lo seguiré utilizando.
- (2023-10-03) Phil Adams: Great extension, although it stopped getting athlete FTP and weight info some time last month and just shows them as zero now, except for your own rides. It's a shame because comparing w/kg for different people at a hill climb event used to be a really good use of this.
- (2023-08-12) Louie Ballz: Did Sauce stop working? When I hit the "Kudo all" it says "everything Kudoed" but it is NOT giving a single Kudo to anyone. I'm on Chrome browser and also tried on Firefox and it does the same thing. Edit: Still not working Aug, 6 2023 Edit 2: Seems to be working again on Aug,12 2023
- (2023-07-29) Kai Kannebecker: Super tool, but after the Chrome update, the KuDo All function no longer works for me.
- (2023-07-14) Al Gepé: It's a great extension but the translation to Spanish is VERY broken, which is particularly annoying cause I can't find a way to change the language and I would rather have it in English, just like I have my Strava. I don't understand why the extension has to decide for me what language I want. That thing alone would make me recommend this extension to everyone
- (2023-04-24) Eric Lambert: Game changer. Super awesome and very fun. I love it. Spent an extra hour on strava yesterday just because of sauce
- (2023-02-26) Anubis TheGreat: It's OK... but autokudos stopped working about 2 weeks ago. :(
- (2023-02-24) CC H: I use Sauce mainly to hide Zwift activities from my Strava feed, but this feature has stopped working for a while now. Did Strava change their data format or something and Sauce is out of step with it? EDIT: Cannot argue with a response like that 👍
- (2023-02-17) Andreas Steinhoff: after many extensions, that do not work anymore, this one filters at least commutes and virtual rides. Would be great, if i could also filter out runs or even more activities with specific names
- (2022-12-20) David Wong: I love every bit of sauce for strava to endhence the desktop exp. of free strava acc; However, since not only cycling, running power is becoming popular (with garmin recently native support run power, and coros have their pods, even apple watch do the same), I think sauce for strava should up the game by making 2 ftp;1 for cycling, 1 for running.
- (2022-09-11) Aaron Toponce: I love that Pw:Hr is integrated in the "Analysis" section as I keep an eye on it for aerobic decoupling metrics. I am a Patreon subscriber, but the jury is still out on whether or not the fitness tracking is really representative with how I feel. Of course, it's important knowing how many beers I can drink after my activity. ;)
- (2022-06-19) Natsukage180 e (NK180e): The only thing that would make this better is adding the function to show "minimum Heart rate" when you want to record your absolute lowest resting heart rate etc. The only place I can easily get min HR data is through Training Peaks app. If this allowed it to be viewed in strava. It would be a game changer for me. 1 less app to use
- (2022-01-26) Vladimir Gnedovsky: Great tool with some useful figures. Lightweight and well integrated into Strava! Kudos!
- (2021-10-22) Greg Hoin: Perfect. Lots of useful, detailed information and analysis. And by far my favorite feature ever in the latest update: the beer-calorie equivalent on rides!
- (2021-08-26) Alexandre Junior: Your Excellency, you helped me enter the process.
- (2021-05-04) Romke v. H.: Got to know this extension from the Lanterne Rouge youtube channel, and absolutely love it!
- (2021-04-30) Gabriel Vargas: Surprisingly good and useful.
- (2021-04-01) Adelcio: Excellent , extension. I used to use a bunch of formulas to estimate student power, now much simpler. I take this opportunity to give a feedback, some cases, the WATTS power calculation disappears. And only appears again after uninstalling and re-installing the extension. This usually occurs after "changing" the weight of the athlete that had already been informed, it is like an "error". Other than that I would like to contribute with the application. Thanks
- (2021-03-12) Przemysław Michalczyk: Very nice add-on, great respect for creating and sharing for free.
- (2021-03-08) Бобан Стојановски (Boban984): Dark theme alone worth 5⭐, keep up the good work, awesome extension
- (2021-03-03) beicyy: Best strava thing ever i wish harold was still over
- (2020-10-23) David Fernández: Amazing tool!! I really liked, helpful and very well integrated in the Strava web. Thank you very much! Just one suggestion: Some people like me we also use power meters for running (e.g. Stryd). Would you consider to extend power analysis to Run activity types? Many thanks!
- (2020-09-14) Daniele Marrama: SUPER
- (2020-08-17) Darrell Clarke: I already use Elevate so thought i had everything i needed, but this a great addition that rounds off a now even better Strava experience! Loving the UCI equivalent badges and performance predictor is a great tool for calculating times i can expect from using the lighter race bike or those few extra watts. Brilliant, well done Justin
- (2020-08-13) Alejandro Vergara: Found out about this extension thanks to Lantern Rouge on Youtube after using Strava for years. Pretty cool! I particularly like the "header toolbar" on the Analysis section of workouts that he regularly showcases on his videos.
- (2020-07-10) PG Ll: Really nice add-on, providing nice analyses of (1) the _existing_ data, and (2) some model-based calculated data. Kudos to the developer.
- (2020-04-13) EM ES: Nice job!
- (2020-03-06) Anatoly Milner: Simple, yet amazingly useful features. (love that "CAT" summaries on the power) I use it with Elevate and they work beautifully together.
- (2020-02-27) Stuart Harding (StuartH165): Latest update make this even more useful, keeps up the good work
- (2020-02-20) Nick Squillari: Love the extension, however the recent update appears to be covering drop-down segment data with two orange boxes (to export the ride, etc). Could you please fix that guys
- (2020-02-13) Eric Denning: The SAUCE is the BOMB. Seriously the best extension I have installed. The new "beta" changes you've added are amazing... my strava stalking has just been taken up like 3 notches. ;)
- (2020-02-05) Alessandro Bononcini: interessante la nuova funzione che esporta il formato tcx
- (2020-02-05) Jeremy Wen: 實用性 100%
- (2019-12-20) Dominik: Nice add-on!
- (2019-09-09) Ryan Devlin: Will give 5 stars if you can make the running critical zones in min/km instead of min/mile
- (2019-03-13) top, lightweight. not noticeable, but when sitting on strava with a browser without it... :D you searching / missign it's features A LOT!
- (2018-08-29) André Smit: This is the perfect plug-in to use Strava to its fullest potential if you have a power meter. There is one thing (more like a suggestion) that I wish it had: To keep track of your personal critical power, so that you can see what your best 5s, 15s, 30s, etc power is all-time.
- (2018-03-10) EMuybridge: Love the critical power numbers but the pre-populated comment function is terrible. I've clicked it accidentally and commented stupid garbage on peoples activties. Leave the comment box in but stop pre-populating the garbage comments. Nobody would intentionally post any of those anyway so what's the point?
- (2018-03-04) Robbie S: Loving the FTP & Normalised Power estimations! Thanks
- (2017-11-02) 季增林: 哈哈 偷看别人FTP和其他数据
- (2017-08-23) I due Bomber: davvero ben fatta!
- (2017-08-13) Maciej Chrapkiewicz: Na pierwszy rzut oka » SUPER !!!
- (2017-05-20) DEDE: eine super Ergänzung und wirkt auch nicht überladen! danke dafür :-)
- (2016-09-28) Tyler Edwards: This is a must have for all of you data junkies out there who love to post process a ride almost as much as you love to hammer out the data itself. Nice little tool for displaying power data.
- (2016-09-11) I confess I'm not the worlds biggest Strava fan. IMHO it doesn't report some of the important data thats required when riding with a PM. . . until now ! This simple extension turns even the free Strava option into a viable alternative to Training Peaks. Brilliant !
- (2016-02-14) Masayuki YASHIRO: Estimating power is larger calculated.
- (2016-01-22) Catherine Culkin: I love all of the data! This gives a few of the measures only seen in hardcore training software (like golden cheetah). Very helpful when coupled with a power meter.
- (2015-12-18) Mike Ede: Awesome effort!
- (2015-08-21) Jeroen Post: Awesome and useful powermeter stats right where you want them. Great addon, thanks!
- (2015-08-16) Matt Messinger: Fantastic!
- (2022-06-02, v:8.0.8) Werner Priewasser: Not Working after becoming a patron
Wow I loved it, but now that I've become a patron, I can't use the app anymore. The sidebar and the possibility of evaluation are missing. My attempted solution: New installation, other plug-ins removed. No chance. But fitness and peak performance show data :( Is there a solution for this?
- (2022-05-10, v:8.0.8) Anders Fougner: How to set/adjust W'
Hi, I think I found it previously but now I can't seem to figure out how to adjust W'. Is it adjustable anywhere? It doesn't make sense to often end up at -15 kJ in the sprint ;) Cheers!
- (2022-03-10, v:8.0.6) aurelien pss: Live Segments
Hello,I have a small problem when I turn off my gps, all the segments are removed and I have to put them back on each time, is this normal? Thank you in advance for your answer.
- (2021-10-10, v:7.3.0) d ms: Number Best for Cycling
it would be useful to have the possibility to find more best (in watts) (for example 3) on a specific time. Now Sauce gives the possibility to get the best best in 8 minutes (example). But it doesn't allow you to find the best 3 out of 8 minutes.
- (2021-01-11, v:7.0.3 [release]) Mark Peeters: Peak Pace addition -> Peak Performance
Love the Peak Pace option added. Would it be possible to add the time for that segemtn like Calles PeaK Performance that shows time for 100m, 200m, 400m, etc. WOuld be great
- (2021-01-08, v:7.0.3 [release]) Koen De Becker: Unable to load sauce
Hi, I just installed sauce but on each activity ridden in the past I recieve the same message = Too many request try again later. Do you have a solution for this? Kind regards, Koen
- (2020-05-15, v:5.5.5 [release]) Jay Labuschagne: Ave Heart rate line
Hi. On my strava the Ave HR test box to the left of the timeline shows the Max HR for the session not the Ave HR. (the line seems to be in the right position but the text is linked to the wrong parameter).
- (2020-03-10, v:5.2.0 [release]) Leopold Laskowski: Choosing the language
Please do enable an option to choose tha language of Sauce manually. Mine got automatically changed into Polish which is all anything but wanted.Thanks!
- (2020-02-27, v:5.0.1 [release]) Derek Clegg: Settings?
I have just installed sauce, where are the settings? Or does it take the settings directly from your strava profile? Thanks
- (2020-02-21, v:5.0.1 [release]) Joe B: Percentage of segment leaderboard position
Hi, love the strava sauce plugin, works flawlessly, thank you, would it be possible to show what percentile you are on a particular segment, for example "top 5%" or "top 10%" ? Would be quite cool to see on really popular segments within a city centre with 50,000+ rides.
- (2020-02-18, v:5.0.1 [release]) Vidar Berentsen Folden: Hide Commutes in feed
Hi, is it possible to hide rides tagged with "Commute" in the feed? It would make things a lot easier for me? Is it an advanced option already maybe? They are tagged like this: <div class="activity-map-tag"> Commute </div>
- (2019-10-05, v:3.1.1 [release]) Matt Webb: NP not shown for selections
Hey, is NP supposed to be calculated for selections when on the Analysis window? Currently I can only seem to get NP for the entire ride. Thanks!
- (2019-08-06, v:3.1.1 [release]) Dan Boni: analysis
hey since i downloaded the extension my analysis section on an activity is now completely blank, any idea what could be?
- (2019-07-08, v:3.1.1 [release]) Dave Brodmann: CP calculations are incorrect
Not sure how long this has been happening. But today I noticed the STrava Sauce generated Critical Power calculations are incorrect. They are low. For example on this ride: https://www.strava.com/activities/2514207627/overview strava sauce reports CP 30sec as 267w instead of 354w if you look at power curve.
- (2019-06-18, v:3.1.1 [release]) Timo van Diermen: Critical power
Hello, My critical power output only shows power outputs up from a 5 min interval? Am i able to change this trough options? I would like to see the 30sec/ 1min/ 2min interval aswell. Best regards, Timo
- (2019-04-30, v:3.1.1 [release]) Tim Dodd: Extension is doing absolutely nothing - it used to work well.
I am getting no data of any kind displayed by Strava Sauce. It used to work well, but now there is nothing. In advanced options I am invited to input my FTP, but there is no data input field. All I can do is to save or clear. On the main Strava screen I have no listing of critical power, no FTP input/override, no cat analysis in my segments. If I enable/disable the browser refreshes, but the page does not change. I have cleared all browser data, even uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing is working. Also, maybe related, maybe not, my map in Strava is not showing my GPS track. Any ideas? I'm missing my Sauce. Thanks.
- (2019-04-12, v:3.1.1 [release]) Ryan Goldenberg: Source for CAT rankings
Hi Justin, great extension - use it everyday to analyze my rides! Do you mind sharing where the power profile data comes from that drives the CAT badges (e.g. CAT3, UCI) on the critical power popups? They seem quite accurate, just curious where you got the info. Thanks!
- (2019-02-05, v:3.1.1 [release]) Claudio Crivelli: Cannot see the FTP of my friends
Hello! Untill yesterday I was able to see the data from my Friends, now I just see the default FTP (200W) so the others data are not correct, I guess. While I can see my personal data with my customized FTP. This is happening also to them: they can see their customized FTP but not mine. What happened? Should we set something? Thanks & regards, Claudio
- (2018-10-22, v:2.0.2 [release]) Gustavo Souza: Can't CAT icon
Hi, when looking at the watts/kg on the various timeframes, the CAT icon is not showing like your screenshots. Could it be a conflict with some other extension?
- (2018-07-05, v:2.0.2 [release]) Intensity summarize
Is it possible to make an intensity summarize where you can choose between "last week", "last month" and "last year"? To see what your training has been like. e.g: 75% Z1, 10% Z2, 9% Z3, 6% Z4
- (2018-04-13, v:2.0.2 [release]) World Ranking
Hey First of all: Great app... My question is about the work ranking. I have at world ranking on 20 min CP of Cat5 14% and 30 min CP of 17%. What does that mean ? Best regards