Enhances NJPWworld.com for English, Spanish, & Japanese speaking users.
Features include: • Dark Mode - Lower contrast theme that's easy on the eyes. • Improved translations - Known mistranslations (e.g. "Back Rack Fales") are replaced. • Improved match/show formatting, whenever possible: - Dates, venues, and opponents reformatted for clarity. • Schedule dates displayed in local time when possible • Icons to clarify type of content - Championship - Tournament Final - Opening - Comments/Press Conference • Hide Spoilers - Option to blur images on pages most likely to include spoilers. • Merge Events - Option to consolidate shows available in multiple languages. • Hide Non-wrestling Content - Option to hide press conferences, pre/post game shows, contract signings. • Mark as Watched - Keep track of your viewing. • Resume Watching - Continue watching videos right where you left off. • My Ratings - Rate Series, Events, and Videos you've watched • My Bookmarks and Playlist - Save bookmarks to Series and Events - Add videos to your Playlist • Synchronized Watch Party - Start a party to watch synchronized video with friends. - Party members are kept within 1 second of each other. - Use or hide the fully-featured chat during the party • Fully-featured Chat Room for Live Events - Chat with other users during live events • Settings saved in the cloud - Settings synced on all your devices using NJPWext - No personally identifiable information is ever saved - No tracking scripts of any kind The NJPW Lion Mark, logos, and all related likenesses are the exclusive property of New Japan Wrestling Co., Ltd. This product is not affiliated with and makes no claims to their copyrighted work.
- (2019-10-27) Maicon Lopes Queiroz: a must have to all njpw fans
- (2019-07-27) Henry Villatoro: Keeps you away from any spoilers on the home page and it'll hold your place in case you want to resume after you walk away from the browser or tab! Great stuff!
- (2019-07-13) Yannik: It enhances the NJPWWorld experience a lot.
- (2019-05-22) Davey Jacobson: I can never imagine using NJPW World without this extension! I absolutely love it! My only question is, as a web developer, how can I contribute with code or features for this extension? I have a UserScript that adds infiniteScroll functionality to all video pages. Is there a Github repo for this plugin?
- (2019-05-16) ChaseOwensIchiban: Makes all of New Japan World so much better.
- (2019-05-12) Sterling Nuñez: Absolutely essential. It adds so much more to the site so if you're using NJPW World you have to get this!
- (2019-04-16) Justin Williams: Wonderful. I'd love to donate and support you but I don't use Paypal. If you had a Patreon I'd gladly become a monthly supporter though.
- (2019-01-19) Alex Bennett: Essential for english speaking NJPW fans. Game changing
- (2018-12-15) Daniel M: Essential!
- (2018-12-10) Paul Graham: one of the very best single website enhancements ever created. despite the jankiness of some of it, NJPWWorld is very easy to use but this actually makes in enjoyable
- (2018-10-13) Daniel muskarinerg: Improving the user experience by miles! awesome extension
- (2018-09-10) Bryan Lemieux: An absolutely essential tool for English speaking fans to enjoy the best pro wrestling in the world!
- (2018-09-09) Staci Tipsword: It's very useful for English speaking fans, adds an option to make watchlists to watch later, and also mark which events you have watched already. So useful! It also allows synchronized viewing with friends who also subscribe to NJPW World, and of course adding the previously mentioned improved translations for English speaking fans. I love this extension/addon and highly recommend it for all English speaking NJPW World subscribers.
- (2018-09-07) Jason Russell: This has made any complaints I personally had with NJPW disappear. And it also addded a bunch of features to the page I never even knew I was missing. Great work!
- (2018-08-13) Matt Foley: exellent
- (2018-08-12) John Heaney: Fantastic app
- (2018-07-22) David Barrett: Yep, excellent
- (2018-07-15) Dylan Roth: Absolutely essential.
- (2018-07-15) P S: this makes NJPW World even better
- (2018-06-20) Niraj Patel: Please make the popup which appears when the extension updates optional, I find it incredibly annoying and distracting.
- (2018-06-15) Zachary Rozman: As others have said, a must have for anyone watching NJPW. My only suggestion/wish is an option to grey out content that has already been marked as viewed. Would make it that much easier to quickly find new content. Took less than a couple of weeks for my response to be rolled into a feature, the dev is very responsive. Thanks!
- (2018-06-13) Ryan F: Great tool for NJPWWorld, makes it much more user friendly for non Japanese fans.
- (2018-06-08) bd01ng: Excellent tool for NJPWWorld! Love the event layouts and bookmark feature!
- (2018-06-02) Ben Edwards: Must have. My wish list feature though is for the playlist to autoplay next.
- (2018-05-26) Daniel Price: Absolutely incredible, must have for NJPW subscribers