Fantasy Basketball WZRD will help ESPN & Yahoo Fantasy Basketball win their league.
** #1 Fantasy Basketball Chrome Extension ** NEW and improved Fantasy Basketball WZRD 5.0! Fantasy Basketball WZRD Chrome Extension is FOR Fantasy Basketball lovers, created BY Fantasy Basketball lovers. We designed the extension make your life easier and to help you win your league. This extension adds Fantasy Wizard tools directly into your webpage! Features: Highlights: • Yahoo and ESPN support for 2020 - 2021 season • Fantasy Basketball WZRD tools added directly into the ESPN and Yahoo Fantasy Basketball webpages • Weekly Matchups Projections • Include/Exclude Players from Projections • Individual player’s number of games for the week - (View on any week for the entire season) • LIVE updates to games remaining for the week for each player • Total games for the week on multiple pages • ESPN’s website redesign compatible for 2018-2019 season • Games remaining for the week • Number of games on tonights NBA Schedule on Yahoo Matchups page • Actively updated! New features and updates released often! • And many more! Yahoo: • Weekly Matchup Projections for many categories and league formats • Pages supported: Team pages, Matchups, Research • Total team averages • Daily projections on team page ESPN: • Leagues supported: Many categories/, Daily / Weekly, points • Pages supported: Team pages, Free Agents / Players, Most Added / Dropped, Fantasy Cast **Contact us for custom league configurations** Please leave us feedback, suggestions, frustrations, etc. We read and act on everything that comes in. Enjoy! == Release notes == Version 5.0 (Feb 7, 2021) - Dynamic Projections on ESPN - Projections checkboxes on ESPN - Points Leagues Projected Stats on Transaction Trends (Yahoo!) - Player Note bug fixes (Yahoo!) Version 4.6.1 (Jan 15, 2021) - Fixed bug where Projections wouldn't show past week 10 (Yahoo) - Fixed bug where players with hyphens weren't working with projections (ESPN) Version 4.6 (Jan 10, 2021) - Speed optimizations Version 4.5.2 (Jan 7, 2021) - Minor bug fixes (Yahoo!) Version 4.5.1 (Jan 4, 2021) - Minor bug fixes for projections (ESPN) Version 4.5 (Jan 2, 2021) - Matchup projections are live for ESPN - Minor bug fixes Version 4.4.6 (Jan 1, 2021) - Minor bug fixes (ESPN) Version 4.4.5 (Dec 28, 2020) - Updated Pop-up for a cleaner look Version 4.4.4 (Dec 23, 2020) - Fix Daily Summary link not showing on older dates Version 4.4.3 (Dec 21, 2020) - Minor Bug Fixes (ESPN) - Added link to SportsWzrd NBA Daily Summary (Yahoo!) Version 4.4.2 (Dec 20, 2020) - Partial Support for ESPN 2020-2021! (Full support coming soon) - Matchups Projections (Yahoo!) - Games This Week/Games Today on Matchups page fixed. (Yahoo!) Version 4.4 (Dec 19, 2020) - Fantasy Basketball Wzrd is back with support for 2021-2020 Season for Yahoo and ESPN! Version 4.3.3 (Jun 20, 2020) - Form against upcoming opponent added for Fantasy Premier League! (beta) - Disabled NBA until next season :( Version 4.3.1 (Feb 2, 2020) - Various Bug Fixes (Yahoo!) Version 4.3 (Jan 14, 2020) - Various bug fixes (Yahoo! and ESPN) - Initial support for Fantasy Premiere League! (Beta) Version 4.2 (Dec 8, 2019) - Fixed ESPN Delays! (ESPN) - Fixed matchups page styling bugs (Yahoo!) - Transaction trends week select dropdown now defaults to current week (Yahoo!) - Brought back the old extension icon. It works with dark mode! - Various bug fixes Version 4.1 (Dec 2, 2019) - Dynamic Matchup Projections (Yahoo!) - Projections will now update throughout the week based on how the current matchup is progressing. Makes for more accurate and useful projections, perfect for streaming! Version 4.0 (Oct, 22, 2019) - Include/Exclude players from matchup projections (Yahoo!) - Weekly matchup projections for many categories (Yahoo! and ESPN) - Full 9 Category stat line on all player popup windows (Yahoo) - TONS of bug fixes and improvements (Yahoo and ESPN) Version 3.7 (October 8, 2019) - ESPN fully functional - Matchups page for Yahoo - Various bug fixes Version 3.6 (October 3, 2019) - Fix ESPN issues - Various bug fixes Version 3.5.1 (September 21, 2019) - Support for 2019-2020 NBA Season Version 3.4.1 (March 5, 2019) - Fixed bug where matchup projection wasn't appearing Version 3.4 (Feb 8, 2018): - Added support for players page! Version 3.3.2 (Jan 2, 2018): - Fixed bug where team page was hanging at times Versio 3.3 (Nov 15, 2018): - Added new help page to show available features - Added subreddit links to popup to report bugs and request new features - Added starters vs. entire team count of games on team page (ESPN) - Various bug fixes Version 3.2.1 (Nov 1, 2018): - Matchups projections for ESPN! - various bug fixes Version 3.1 (Oct 22, 2018): - Games remaining on box score page (ESPN) - Various bug fixes Version 3.0.2 (Oct 21, 2018): - Various bug fixes Version 3.0.1 (Oct 17, 2018): - Fixed blank projections on matchup page bug Version 3.0 (Oct 14, 2018): - New and improved Fantasy Basketball Wizard! - See Description for new features. Version 2.3 (March 8, 2018): - Fixed bug where games played broke when top position had a "gray" player note - Fixed NaN bug on stat projections. Version 2.2 (Feb 18, 2018): - Fixed games played bug for all star week. - Fixed bug where injured players games were being counted in the total (ESPN) Version 2.1.1 (Jan 12, 2018): - Minor bug fixes & improvements Version 2.1 (Jan 9, 2018): - Fixed bug where games played were not showing on weekly lock leagues(ESPN) - Fixed bug in average stats tab(Yahoo) - Other minor bug fixes & improvements. Version 2.0.2 (Jan 2, 2018): - Fixed bug where players with "INJ" status had stats being counted in projections(Yahoo) Version 2.0.1 (Jan 1, 2018): - ESPN compatibility (weekly number of games). - Firefox compatibility (Yahoo & ESPN) - Total Sum of average stats & weekly total stats projections for your team or your opponents team. (Yahoo) - Bug fixes & improvements Version 1.3.1 (Dec 15, 2017): - Removed permission requested by mistake. Version 1.3 (Dec 14, 2017): - Fixed bug where games played column would disappear when switching between tabs on the "My Team" page. Version 1.2 (Dec 7, 2017): - Added color for injured players. - Fixed bug where other league members games were showing in incorrect column. - New links on extension popup. **Not affiliated with Yahoo! Sports or ESPN
- (2021-03-20) Sean Goh: Great extension! would be great if you could toggle it on and off.
- (2021-02-15) Miisaka Chan: Works great! A must have for Yahoo fantasy players
- (2021-01-20) Olivia Cosler: Great extension. Adds very useful features, there's absolutely no reason not to use it. The weekly projections are perfect to help decide which players to stream.
- (2020-12-23) T P: This tool is banging, killin it in the league.
- (2020-12-21) Jake Duncan: Please fix the weekly matchup projections!
- (2020-12-13) Rohan Jain: Best Extension for Fantasy bball. Wondering if it will be back for 2020
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-03-09) Bxsiic Hxney: I loved it works really well!!!!
- (2019-12-03) Peter Keyser: Super helpful tool that shows a lot of information you would think would be built in to the Yahoo platform, like games remaining per week. Extension works well, the new addition of dynamic projections seems like a great change and is much appreciated!
- (2019-11-26) Adarsh Joseph: Shows games remaining for each player but the plug-in does not work on the match-up page.
- (2019-11-02) EYEMELODiX: Great extension, i like how it automatically connects to the ESPN website. Will be using this all year along with FantasyPros. 5 stars, would recommend to a friend.
- (2019-10-31) Ben Ly: Thank you Bilal for the amazing Extension!
- (2019-10-22) Luka Kovačević: I just got to say that this extension is literally a life saver, helped me so much! Even though I am in a 13 cat league, DABS Tech went out of their way to update the extension so that it works, and man, it sure does work! This extension is a MUST HAVE for all NBA Fantasy players!
- (2019-10-22) Leo Chu: Is it possible calculate more Cats? Thanks.
- (2019-10-21) mudassir arby: Fantasy basketball wizard won me my league last year!!
- (2019-09-14) Roy Shimron: useful and pretty accurate
- (2019-04-29) CREATIVE CORE: Honestly, I loved how smooth the functionality was! Definitely recommended if you want to up your Fantasy Basketball Game!
- (2018-12-13) jensenity: It's great but it only worked for my Yahoo Fantasy Players page. I have a 10-men standard league but the Team page/Average Stat is not working for me.
- (2018-12-06) Jovan: It was great until the weekly match projections stopped working
- (2018-11-07) Seunglee David Park: it was great until the matchup projection stopped working.
- (2018-10-16) Jacob Guzman: Such an amazing tool for your fantasy. It is not only incredibly helpful, bu it works FANTASTIC. Smooth operated and the color codes are a great addition, as well as games remaining. If you are a fantasy basketball FIEND, YOU MUST GET THIS EXTENSION. The BEST ONE ON THE PLANET, and there isn't one like it. AMAZING and thank you very much WIZARD TEAM.
- (2018-09-28) DJ Warapo: This is the best Fantasy Basketball chrome extension available! THIS WILL TAKE YOUR FANTASY SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 100%!
- (2018-09-27) Alex Doria: Super grateful for an extension like this! The games per week column AND projections so important for H2H leagues. Thank you guys, and looking forward to more updates!
- (2018-09-26) Jonathan Law: Incredibly useful extension for fantasy basketball. I am surprised that it works on both ESPN and Yahoo! This extension helps me gain advantages in fantasy basketball that would take too much time for me to manually compute. I look forward to using this extension again this year and to the upcoming changes that the developers will bring! Thanks team of Fantasy Basketball Wizard!!
- (2018-03-26) Cyrus Panthakee: Amazing tool, I've recommended it to all my friends and I won't go a season without it. The game counts on the my team tab and players tab as well as the projected week totals on the my team page are super useful. Just to be a bit greedy, I would like to see the projected week totals to be included for both teams on the matchup page for easy comparison! But even without this, I'll be using the extension so long as its around. Thanks guys!
- (2018-02-14) Nyall Prospere: its never right..
- (2018-02-05) anil semizoglu: great tool!
- (2018-01-24) Bhargava Ramisetty: Essential tool for serious fantasy basketball users. Well implemented and the color coding enhances the experience
- (2017-12-06) fsyuhico: Thank you so much for making this very useful tool. Counting # of games per week should be done by anyone serious in fantasy basketball, especially in Head to Head formats. This makes it so much easier to do. Good work and I can't wait for the future versions!
- (2017-12-05) Mike: Useful tool that could be expanded upon. I think games remaining would be a good one to put into this. thanks guys
- (2017-12-05) Arash Aria: Works really good, just what we need. Good work.
- (2021-04-21, v:5.0) Allen Mathew Cordero: Matchup projections
No matchup projections appearing this week (Week 17)
- (2021-04-20, v:5.0) Faiz Abbasi: Week 18 missing projections
Hey all, thanks for making this extension! It appears WZRD Projections don't work for week 18 (Yahoo fantasy basketball, 9 cat). I can't get it to work for any league/matchup for week 18. Weeks 17 and 19 work great. Thanks in advance!
- (2021-03-14, v:5.0) Alec LeFurgy: ESPN Total games during matchup
Amazing extension but I would love if the total games for each week's matchup would not include the bench, since their games don't count. Or at the least "unchecking" your bench player would remove them from the total games.
- (2021-02-27, v:5.0) Paul Delhon: no projections after all-star break
Love this exension, great job to you and your team. I can't get projections to show up in yahoo for games in week 12 onwards. They all appear blank. Using 9cat yahoo league h2h if that helps. Thanks
- (2021-02-14, v:4.6.1) Joshua: Projections
Weekly projections won't work for me. Is this because I'm in a 12 cat league? I'm using the Yahoo fantasy platform.
- (2021-02-01, v:4.6.1) Johnson Tran: Games remaining/total games per week(Games Rescheduled)
I enjoy using the extension [Yahoo] for the tool that shows (Games remaining/total games per week). I found that the [total games per week] is not accounting for games that have been rescheduled for the current week. I play in a 14T 9CAT Weekly Lineup league, and I found a difference in the Washington Wizards schedule: Washington Wizards 2 games Feb 3 & 5 => Rescheduled to 4 games Feb 2, 3, 5, & 7 There has been many games postponed and rescheduled this year in 2021. I hope your team can revisit this source to show the updated totals when rescheduled. Thanks for commitment!
- (2021-01-20, v:4.6.1) Robert Watson: Projections not working
As others have reported, the projections for the week have stopped working. All it shows is the stats that you already have, without adding up the projected remaining stats that may be accrued by each team. It was working last season but has not worked at all this year. i see that you had replied to others that it is working fine for you developers, but it isn't working for anyone else. May want to look deeper into it. Thanks again, and i hope this gets resolved, as it is a great tool that you provide. Thanks, Robert
- (2020-12-31, v:4.4.5) Jerome Roussin: Matchup broken by Yahoo update today?
Looks like this stopped working today on the Matchup page of Yahoo?
- (2020-12-28, v:4.4.4) Frank Zhang: Projected Week Totals
IMO this should not include benched players.
- (2020-12-27, v:4.4.4) Mert Senturk: ESPN weekly matchup predictions
I couldn't get it to work?
- (2020-02-11, v:4.3.1) Danny Tam: Issue with current projections for All-Star week and following week
Hello, for some reason, it is not displaying projections for current week and the week following the All Star break.
- (2020-02-10, v:4.3.1) Manoj Mardithaya: Yahoo Matchup Projections Broken in Latest Update
The duplicated score table on the Matchup page with projected H2H scores isn't appearing. The table isn't appearing for prior week matchups either, and there's no errors in Chrome's console. Both of those (current week and prior week matchups) used to work ~8 days ago. This is for Basketball, so there's a chance its related to the current matchup being two weeks combined. But the extension is running and the Roster page still shows the Games Played/Remaining column correctly (aggregates both weeks).
- (2020-01-15, v:4.3.0) Mike Flanigan: Match up Projections Down
Hello. I received the 1/14/20 update and this morning (1/15/20) I noticed that the match up projections are not working. It is just a mirror image of my weekly match up. I love this tool and thought I would pass on to you. Thanks for everything you do.
- (2019-12-10, v:4.2.0) mylegos: ESPN: Scoreboard projection not displaying because starting slot isn't filled
Hello, Thank you for your quick response last time. I might have discovered a new bug, I don't know if this was intentional or not but the issue is this: if a starting spot isn't filled on EITHER team on the scoreboard box score, the weekly score projection doesn't show. It doesn't matter if a player has a game that day or not too. Is there a way around this? Thank you!
- (2019-10-23, v:4.0) mylegos: ESPN: Does the weekly projection factor in injured (IR or Out) players?
Hi, First off I just want to say that I love this extension, thank you for your hard work! My question is as above in the title. For example, if Blake Griffin is on the IR and is considered Out, are his projections factored into the weekly projection on the scoreboard? Thank you!
- (2019-10-22, v:4.0) Stephen Ahn: Weekly Match-up Projections Not Working
For some reason the extension does not show me my weekly match-up projections. All other features seem to be working fine. Could you please look into this, would love to see how my team looks compared to the competition. Thanks!
- (2019-10-15, v:3.7.2) Yogin Kothari: ESPN 8 cat leagues
this is a great feature but would strongly recommend you allow for functionality with 8 cat leagues! thank you!
- (2019-10-10, v:3.7) Matt Allan: ESPN projections
Hi, Am not getting a weekly projections bar for ESPN for my current match up. In a standard 9-cat league, but with different positions (1C, 3G, 3F, 3UTL, 3B, 1IR). I do get the GP projection but not a category by category matchup projection.
- (2019-09-05, v:3.4.1) Rohan Jain: 2019-2020 Season
Hey dude, Love this extension of yours. Was wondering if you are planning on doing it for the upcoming season too?
- (2019-02-23, v:3.4) Projections Not Working - Yahoo NBA Fantasy
Hi! Can't see the weekly stat projections. Been using your extension smoothly for weeks, then this problem occurred
- (2018-12-09, v:3.2.1) Stephen Miller: ESPN Matchup Projections Not Accurate
Your ESPN Matchup projections are too high. Not quite sure why. They don't seem dynamic either. Like today I have one player playing and my team is projected to hit 62 3's yet i only have 47 atm.
- (2018-11-29, v:3.2.1) Are the matchup projections based on average stats of all payers on current roster?
Are the matchup projections based on average stats of all payers on current roster?
- (2018-11-23, v:3.2.1) Projections
On the weekly scoreboard (ESPN), the projection column headers are one off for me. Maybe it's just the categories my league uses, but it is off right now.
- (2018-11-11, v:3.2.1) Kyle Reiner Pineda: Projections aren't worked today
Title is self-explanatory