Watch all videos from a channel in chronological order
Intended to help you binge all the videos from a channel oldest to newest easily & simply 1)Go to the Videos tab of a channel 2)Sort by "Date added (oldest)" 3)Play the oldest video 4)Click the extension icon or Alt+P keyboard shortcut This gets you to YouTube's auto-generated User List playlist in chronological order. Don't worry if the current video number is always 20 or doesn't look right, it will still play oldest to newest
- (2021-07-27) r bart: Works like described!
- (2021-06-27) David Brumby: Tried finding a method that works for hours. This does what I want it to do. Thanks heaps.
- (2021-06-18) 23 1: Thank god there's an extension that actually works for this function :D
- (2021-06-16) Nyctibius Griseus: LIFE SAVIOR !❤😀
- (2021-06-10) Yntec: Currently the only way to get a playlist like this, very useful.
- (2021-05-20) Self-replicating whatnot: Не работает на уже существующих плейлистах от слова совсем. А добавить видео в свой плейлист и отсортировать по дате загрузки можно и без всяких аддонов.
- (2021-05-16) CHIRAG SINGHAL: It does work.
- (2021-05-15) Juan David Solano: Amazing!
- (2021-04-23) GMBJLL: Не работает на уже созданные чужие плейлисты .
- (2021-03-12) Oleg S: Работает. Плейлист воспроизводится в хронологическом порядке.
- (2021-03-12) Luca Musumeci: It does exactly what it advertises it does: nothing less, nothing more. And I mean it in the best way possible! Only one "problem": it does not allow you to keep the playlist after you close the page. You noticed I quoted the word "problem". You could always search the last video you watched in YouTube's (or even Chrome's) history, re-open it, and re-generate the playlist (which, by the way, autoplays from this very video and not from the older one as I was worried about). You will quickly convey that if users want such a specific function so badly that end up extending their browser, they are clearly aware enough to not "need" this addon to do it, therefore this "problem" will never be a real problem. Good work!
- (2021-03-04) Bronwyn Smith: does exactly what it says, THANK YOU :D
- (2021-02-20) Cameron Kobe: It's great; works perfectly! Thank you.
- (2021-01-22) Abdou The phoenix: Thank you very much!
- (2020-11-10) Stabino Jablonski: It simply does not work anymore, plain and simple, and when it did the reversed playlist had weird problems which basically made it impossible to work with.
- (2020-11-09) Нагайна: This extention is so underrated. Woks perfectly on 09.11.20. I searched so long to find something to watch the whole channel videos old to new.
- (2020-11-06) Samouil Balevski: Really enjoying this extension. But there is ONE thing that will make the experience even better and that is to be able to save those temporary playlists so that when you are watching say 1246 episodes of Crash Course you don't have to keep the page open until you're done with all 1246 videos. Thank you for your hard work, All the best. p.s. If you add Playlist saving functionality that tracks my position in the queue so I can just click a link and watch the right video in the playlist, I will be forever grateful.
- (2020-10-09) Tim Cook: Works perfectly. Awesome Extension
- (2020-10-09) JB Braendel: Made the playlist play in reverse order
- (2020-10-01) Karim Djoudi: Works great thanks
- (2020-09-22) ArcherVII: Stopped working?!
- (2020-09-16) Niki B: Super! Thanks a lot. Very very very useful
- (2020-06-29) Jacob Beaton: I've been increasingly frustrated with YouTube when it comes to watching a channels videos by chronological order, often having to resort to meticulously creating my own playlists for the videos to get them in order, which is incredibly time consuming. This extension saves me literal hours of work and has compelled me to write the only review I've ever made.
- (2020-04-13) Doris McBride: Only method I've found that works, so that's cool. kudos to the creator, this has been a big annoyance up until now
- (2020-01-26) O M: works perfectly 10 out of 10. it puts &list=UL plus eleven letters or numbers behind the video url and makes a chronological playlist for you. Now i can watch a youtube channels entire video library as a long video from star to finish with one simple click of a button. Thanks!
- (2020-01-19) Rajesh Gorentla: still working! perfect
- (2019-12-23) Del Taco James: Doesn't work for channels with large amount of videos. For example, I tried using it on a channel with 40k videos. It would play the oldest video and then proceed to return to the newest videos.
- (2019-12-13) Jonathan L: works noone knows why youtube drove use to this but it really nice ppl like you help
- (2019-11-24) Alex VDB: EXACTLY what i needed and works perfectly, thank you
- (2019-11-12) Fusion Developer: I didn't understand how to use it, until I came back to this page and you put the instructions both in text and in pictures. Perfect. Thank you so much. It is dumb that this isn't just a normal feature on their website. Thank you for picking up YouTube's slack.
- (2019-10-30) Kvarforth: 10/10 did as advertised.
- (2019-10-28) Hovera: Works!!! I've googled myself but those methods don't work. Thanks a lot.
- (2019-10-19) Fandom Frenzy: works perfectly
- (2019-10-16) Chris Jones: Thought this would fix the issue for Playlists but sadly does not, only works for a channels main videos not playlists by them.
- (2019-08-17) Stefane Guevremont: THANK YOU!!! Man, this solves one big pain point
- (2019-08-09) Michael Wegman: This does exactly what it says it will. I have no idea how I haven't come across this before. I have been searching for easy ways to watch a channel in chronological order and this does it so easily. I highly recommend.
- (2019-07-25) Dmitry On: Doesn't work
- (2019-07-10) Henry Berardi: Excellent extension. It works perfectly. It was just what I was looking for. Thank you! EDIT: Please fix. English: This extension does not do what until recently did very well. The videos are no longer listed in the chronological order they should be. Also in the box that appears on the right side where you can see a list of all the videos in the playlist, when you get to the last video, it returns to show the playlist again, in an infinite loop. And I do not like that because it's confusing. It is a pity that it no longer works as it did until recently. I will have to put only 3 stars instead of 5 as I had put before. I just want an extension that allows you to play all the videos of a YouTube channel from the oldest to the most recent, and that is also seen in the box on the right, and when you finish playing the last video, stop there , without showing the first video again. Although, as I mentioned, this plugin is no longer showing the videos in chronological order. :( Spanish: Esta extensión ya no hace lo que hasta hace poco hacía muy bien. Ya no se listan los videos en el orden cronológico que debe ser. Además en la caja que aparece al lado derecho en donde se puede ver una lista de todos los videos de la lista de reproducción, al llegar al último video vuelve a mostrar de nuevo la lista de reproducción, en un infinito bucle. Y eso no me gusta porque resulta confuso. Es una lástima que ya no funcione como lo hacía hasta hace poco. Tendré que colocarle solo 3 estrellas en lugar de 5 como le había puesto antes. Yo solo quiero una extensión que permita reproducir todos los videos de un canal de youtube desde el más antiguo al más reciente, y que se vea así también en el box de la derecha, y que cuando termine de reproducir el último video, se detenga ahí, sin mostrar el primer video de nuevo. Aunque, como ya lo mencioné, este plugin ya no está mostrando los videos en orden cronológico. :(
- (2019-05-07) 2103 Jay: There is an error that the reproduction list can not be generated at all, but it satisfies a certain part requirement.
- (2019-01-23) jec: works perfectly and easily as of january 23rd 2019! i hope the author maintains this extension because as we all know, youtube devs try their darndest to break youtube and make it as user unfriendly as possible
- (2019-01-13) Dan Brunet: Amazing Extension! Super easy to use! The nice thing about this extension is that it works within YouTube so you can still see what videos you've watched. Rather than having to paste a link of the playlist in some other website that will generate the playlist for you and then having to watch the videos through their site. This extension is a hidden gem! Disappointing that YouTube/Google doesn't have this basic feature anymore. They gave some weird reason about ranking the videos in order of what they think you would enjoy watching first. What I want to watch is the oldest to the newest! Not your suggestion! Hence the reason I sorted it from oldest to newest! Just make a "YouTube Recommended List" in the "Sort By" list you maniacs! Okay, enough ranting. As you can clearly see, this extension has saved me crazy amounts of frustration!
- (2019-01-11) Decoy Trix: Didn't seem to work within a playlist. I click the icon at any video and it loads all the channels uploads rather than what is in the specific playlist. Bad for specific shows or lineups within a larger channel that has other content.
- (2018-12-12) Shreevatsa R: Did the job.
- (2018-10-06) megaslowpoke: Отлично! То что надо. Это похоже единственное расширение способное переворачивать плейлист для просмотра всего канала.
- (2018-08-17) Tyler Gibson: In my opinion this extension is underrated. This extension solves an issue I've been trying to research for years. I'm so glad that I've found this extension, thanks for making it!
- (2018-08-01) Alex King: Just what I was looking for! Thanks a lot!
- (2018-07-11) Liv P.: Thanks for fixing YouTube's stupid system. It is stupid that we need you guys to fix a billion dollar company's issues.
- (2020-10-27, v:1.0.3) Arualblues Zero: How do I use this on a playlist?
I'm trying to watch a specific playlist from another user. But if I click the button, it automatically loads ALL the videos of this channel, not only in the playlist I was trying to watch. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but the "Options" are always "greyed out" for me and I don't know what to do.
- (2020-08-06, v:1.0.3) Jacob Beaton: No longer working
Just an hour ago, the playlist I had made was working but all of a sudden it no longer works. I tried making another playlist but when I use Alt+P or the shortcut, it just reloads the page without making a playlist.
- (2020-07-01, v:1.0.3) Sanjay Pratap: Need HELP changing shortcut due to faulty keyboard
A whole section of keys on my keyboard don't work and I literally use alt code:"alt+112" to type "p" and a bunch of other keys So if you could guide me as to how tho change the shortcut key I'd be forever greatful. Thanks in Advance
- (2019-09-03, v:1.0.3) Lyne Boucher: Not working anymore
No matter from where I am in the youtube channel of the person , whenever I click that option it just plays me the newest video instead of building me a playlist reverse order.. It was working 1 month ago, not anymore.
- (2019-04-10, v:1.0.2) breck mitchell: The Playlist
When i try this extension on channel that have more then 5000 videos it seems to break it and make the playlist jump straight to the newest videos. It works on the newest 5000 videos but any older then that in the playlist breaks it.
- (2018-08-05, v:1.0.2) Timmy Hvitfelt: Add Reverse button in playlist
Would it not be possible too add a reverse button on the youtube playlist right next too where you can mix/repeat the playlist ect. feels more efficient or maybe that's not possible anyway thanks for this extension. Regards!