DraftAnalyzer.com Sync for Yahoo, ESPN, CBS, NFL.com and FFPC.
Allows league import and draft sync with fantasy football leagues on: Yahoo, ESPN, CBS, NFL.com, BB10s, NFFC, FFPC, RTSports, MyFantasyLeague and Sleeper.app. Automatically import draft picks from live fantasy football drafts for personalized pick-by-pick fantasy advice from the award winning DraftAnalyzer.com. Now syncs with Auctions on ESPN, Yahoo and CBS and includes Defensive Players.
- (2019-09-07) John Doe: 4th year . Why do I think you would ever fix this? Support is non existent. These guys are jokers. How do you not get this to work after 4 years? I really don't get it. I mean the video tutorials are years old. This is a joke and a money grab. Years ago the desktop version used to sort of work but the thing just got worse and worse and I'm going to finally throw in the towel. The forums are filled with unanswered questions. There isn't even a ticketing system responding saying they got your email.
- (2019-08-26) Kevin Casper: Used it for my 3 CBS leagues, so simple. I was done in 3 minutes, if that. Awesome work.
- (2018-08-10) William Mooney Jr.: For CBSSports make sure your league draft page is set to display ALL RESULTS, not LATEST RESULTS. There is a difference and Draft Sync knows which is which even though they look identical. I learned that istake the hard way my first draft i missed. I kind of wish the picks I make on draft analyzer got sent to the draft page instead of me having to keep switching back to that page just to make the pick. After my next two drafts i'll update my review!
- (2018-06-18) Rimas Remeza: Just took it out for a spin on an ESPN mock draft and it worked perfectly! Seems even faster at updating than the old method. Nicely done!
- (2020-09-11, v:4.7.7) Mike Giusti: Synchronizing with CBSSports.com
This question/observation is after the fact now that my draft is over, but maybe I don't fully understand what the sync capabilities are for DA. I had the extension installed and I had the "All Results" setting selected. There was no two-way syncing taking place. When I entered my picks on the DA website, they never showed up on CBS without my league commissioner entering my pick on the CBS for me. What am I missing?
- (2020-09-06, v:4.7.6) Dion Lyons: not working
my draft is going on but the sync is not working
- (2019-09-07, v:4.4.3) John Doe: Won't work with myfantasyleague despite "updates" every year.
4th year . Why do I think you would ever fix this? Support is non existent. These guys are jokers. How do you not get this to work after 4 years? I really don't get it. I mean the video tutorials are years old. This is a joke and a money grab. Years ago the desktop version used to sort of work but the thing just got worse and worse and I'm going to finally throw in the towel. The forums are filled with unanswered questions. There isn't even a ticketing system responding saying they got your email.
- (2019-09-02, v:4.4.1) Buddy Cottonwood: Refund
I need a refund please. I was unaware that you had to use a computer and I don't have one to use the extension. Please let me know what I must do to have my money refunded back to me. I appreciate your time. Thank You. Patricia Keenan
- (2019-09-01, v:4.4.1) David Hugo: This program is not working. Please send me my money back. My email is [email protected]
It dos not sync with CBS Sportsline. This product does not work. I have downloaded Cromium and it still does not work!
- (2019-08-31, v:4.4.1) Nicholas Palmieri: Sign in
It wouldnt let me sign in. Stating invalid username and password. Caused me to not be able to use it during my draft.
- (2019-08-06, v:4.2.9) Quan Pham: DOES NOT WORK WITH ESPN
Can't detect leagues from ESPN.
- (2018-09-23, v:3.5.1) Brian Hamilton: Not working
I have it added and the extension comes on when I am on ESPN, but it does not sync. Plus it has my lineup under another owner What up???????
- (2018-09-06, v:3.5.1) Hai Tran: link isn't workinh
- (2018-09-05, v:3.5.1) Nate Israel: Does not link to my draft
On Chrome and have downloaded the browser extension. Have paid for multiple league upgrades after initial licence via FantasyGuru. Would not link to CBS draft last night...is not recognizing/linking to ESPN draft I have tonight.
- (2018-09-05, v:3.5.0) Dillon Mullally: this is not working
I wish this worked, seems like a great tool. says it is added to chrome, but does not do anything in chrome no matter what i do.
- (2018-09-04, v:3.4.8) League Sync not working
League Sync will not pull in rosters into Draft Analyzer