A series of tools designed to improve the reading of web pages in a dark environment/other.
Page Shadow is an extension that makes webpages more readable in a dark environment by decrease the brightness of webpages or increasing contrast. This extension also has a night mode that allows to apply an orange filter on the webpage to limit the blue light diffused by the screen. The contrast enhancement mode has several color themes. The extension can also invert the color of the images to make them look better when the contrast enhancement mode is activated. All of these options can be activated with one click from the extension menu. It is possible to exclude websites so that Page Shadow ignores them.
- (2018-06-13) Kris El: decreasing webpage's brightness is awesome
- (2017-12-03) Aneesh Shabu: Believe me this the best night/dark/blue light filter ever. I have tried others but none of them can matche this.
- (2017-10-30) Paweł Żurawski: Great. I wanted to tint my browser and it works perfect :)
- (2017-10-23) Andrian Andersen: Awesome extension.
- (2017-09-12) Omar Alomair: Brilliant. I wish there were an option to hide the context menu entry.
- (2017-10-23, v:2.1) Andrian Andersen: Obscure images
The Themes do that almost all the time. Good example is on Pinterest. Maybe we could avoid this if we have option to avoid theming or dimming images contents.
- (2017-07-08, v:2.0.2) Fiz: Facebook article share - title is not visible
Hello, on facebook, we can't read title of article because it's black on black. It"s possible in the future to have a feature with specific rule on this elements ? Thanks, Regards