Highlight and QuickRead parts of a web page to move them to a clearer and more spacious tab for easy reading.
QuickReader is a light weight extension that allow you to select part of a web page, and use the QuickRead action to transfer your selection to a clearer and more spacious tab. This allows for easy reading of your selection, and maximises the usage of screen space. Especially useful for reading large amounts of text, such as documentation or articles. Also useful for when the page you are reading is cluttered with unrelated content like adverts or navigation menus. Though the options, you can specify some basic CSS to adapt your QuickRead tab to your liking allowing for stylisation. Recommendation is to have a dark background, with light foreground elements.
- (2020-01-30) ВАСЯ пупкин: Не работает.
- (2014-09-15) Jimmy Salmon: Never have I been able to read so quickly!
- (2014-09-11) Max Morris: Very helpful!
- (2014-09-10) Sharon Cheuk: useful
- (2017-12-17, v:0.0.0.1) Bryan Stark: Not working
Sorry for such a short description but it's not working on any pages I go to. It will display the background only but not the text that I highlighted.