Get closer to anything on the web. Take a closer look at photos and forms, read fine print and more easily view articles while…
Get closer to anything on the web. Take a closer look at photos and forms, read fine print and more easily view articles while browsing. ZoomOne (utilizes ZoomJS*) allows you to easily enlarge content on both regular and touch-enabled devices. Instructions: To zoom in on content simply double-click (or tap) on what you wish to enlarge. Zoom out by another double click (tap) or simply hit escape. Notes: - This extension may have unpredictable zoom on certain sites / content - Small images are prone to loss of quality if zoomed in - Certain behaviors (ex. jagged text) are due to the browser's rendering engine As a student, this is my second extension and I would appreciate any feedback. *Zoom.js library by Hakkim El Hattab, under MIT License
- (2017-10-18) Oktay Acikalin: Works great on Chrome OS. Please do not fire on clickable targets (e.g. buttons, links, videos) - thanks!
- (2017-02-08) Eduard Liring: Идеально работает даже с тачпадами для ПК
- (2016-06-05) Tom Patriot: This works better than all that I have tried, (almost every zoom available on chrome), and for me this one does the best job. Thanks for a good extension.
- (2015-01-15) Emre SARI: Can you make the zoom function double "command click" or any other combination other than double click. This extension is very good. Thanks a lot. Tom said; "If you update it to work with trackpad double-tap on OSX, instant 5 star!" Totally i agrree!
- (2014-10-30) Tom Conroy: ALMOST perfect -- double-click zoom is great, but description says you can double-tap to zoom, and this does not work on Chrome OSX. I am looking for a plugin to replicate Safari's double-tap-zoom, and this is the closest I've found, but only works with clicks not taps! If you update it to work with trackpad double-tap on OSX, instant 5 star! Also, if you implement the double-tap-zoom, please allow the ability to disable the double-click. I only want to zoom when I tap, not click.