Get closer to anything on the web. Take a closer look at photos and forms, read fine print and more easily view articles while…
Get closer to anything on the web. Take a closer look at photos and forms, read fine print and more easily view articles while browsing. ZoomOne (utilizes ZoomJS*) allows you to easily enlarge content on both regular and touch-enabled devices. Instructions: To zoom in on content simply double-click (or tap) on what you wish to enlarge. Zoom out by another double click (tap) or simply hit escape. Notes: - This extension may have unpredictable zoom on certain sites / content - Small images are prone to loss of quality if zoomed in - Certain behaviors (ex. jagged text) are due to the browser's rendering engine As a student, this is my second extension and I would appreciate any feedback. *Zoom.js library by Hakkim El Hattab, under MIT License
- (2021-09-15) Tuấn Hải Lê: This is exactly what I have been looking for. It works almost as good as MacOS smart zoom. So, can you maybe change the zoom trigger to "2 finger double click" (that's how smart zoom is triggered on MacOS so it may conflict on Mac but on Windows and Linux I think it will be great)
- (2017-10-18) Oktay Acikalin: Works great on Chrome OS. Please do not fire on clickable targets (e.g. buttons, links, videos) - thanks!
- (2017-02-08) Eduard Liring: Идеально работает даже с тачпадами для ПК
- (2016-06-05) Tom Patriot: This works better than all that I have tried, (almost every zoom available on chrome), and for me this one does the best job. Thanks for a good extension.
- (2015-01-15) Emre SARI: Can you make the zoom function double "command click" or any other combination other than double click. This extension is very good. Thanks a lot. Tom said; "If you update it to work with trackpad double-tap on OSX, instant 5 star!" Totally i agrree!
- (2014-10-30) Tom Conroy: ALMOST perfect -- double-click zoom is great, but description says you can double-tap to zoom, and this does not work on Chrome OSX. I am looking for a plugin to replicate Safari's double-tap-zoom, and this is the closest I've found, but only works with clicks not taps! If you update it to work with trackpad double-tap on OSX, instant 5 star! Also, if you implement the double-tap-zoom, please allow the ability to disable the double-click. I only want to zoom when I tap, not click.