This add-on automatically adds the Pie Chart to your Food Diary. Net carbs will also be shown if the Fiber column is enabled. At…
This add-on automatically adds the Pie Chart to your Food Diary. Net carbs will also be shown if the Fiber column is enabled. At least one macronutrient must be logged for the Pie Chart to be displayed.
- (2019-05-01) Elizabeth Thompson: Was awesome when it worked - now it doesn't so... useless. Uninstalled.
- (2019-04-07) grain the 2nd: Doesn't work anymore
- (2018-11-14) Will C: Pie chart no longer works.
- (2018-06-18) Mark Sutyak: Was awesome when it worked.
- (2018-05-30) Ginger's Keto In The UK: doesn't seem to be working anymore since early 2018
- (2018-05-14) Kelley Brink: No longer works, hopefully you'll have an update to get it working again
- (2018-05-10) Moses Ramirez: Great while it was working, but now doesn't seem to run even after removing and reinstalling it.
- (2018-04-24) Steven Easter: Doesn't seem to work anymore. Icon greyed out, doesn't add anything to the myfitnesspal webpages.
- (2017-08-11) William Baum: The pie chart with displayed percentages is great. Even better would be to also show a table with the macro breakdowns by grams, calories, and percentages. My biggest wish, however, would be to add the calories and percentages to the totals and meal subtotals, so one could see the macro percentage breakdowns per meal, as well as the total. This could be added below the existing numbers similar to the way net carbs are shown in parentheses.
- (2017-04-08) Alejandro C: nice!!! Works as intended
- (2016-02-16) I love this! I use my laptop to track mostly and missed the pie chart available with the mobile version! And it even figures out my net carbs which is perfect for me.
- (2016-02-12) Rebecca Riffey: Works as intended, very simple tool.
- (2016-02-01) Lisa Sooley: Brilliant!
- (2015-12-04) Dominik Bekierski: That's what I was missing in the MyFitnessPal web version :) Looks and works well.
- (2015-10-12) Debbie: i can only get it to work half the time
- (2015-04-13) Ryan Schlitz: working as intended. Everything is great though I Would rather it show calories than net calories on the weekly, but maybe I'm doing something wrong there. Since workouts never burn as many calories as the site thinks they do kind of funny seeing my daily average come out to 1400 calories a day, when I'm a 240 pound man. lol.
- (2015-03-14) Jenn Tyler: My total carbs (net carbs) says 3617(3614)... instead of 36 (33). The rest of the percentages work fine, but the carbs part is pretty messed up.
- (2015-02-26) Shonari Gow: Great extension. Colors of macronutrient should probably match that of myfoodlink pie chart.
- (2014-12-10) Chase Adams: Does exactly what it should do (and says it does). Thanks for releasing this extension to fix myfitnesspals problems for them!
- (2014-08-19) ernesto hufana: This is too awesome!
- (2014-05-30) Glen McHale: very helpful, now i can see what the app on my phone shows me but on the web
- (2019-05-27, v:34) Candace Cline Anderson: why isn't the pie chart working
can you please let me know how to get the pie chart working? It used to!
- (2019-02-28, v:34) Shell Campbell: Not working
This extension hasn't been working for months now :(
- (2018-07-07, v:34) Trisha Kernan: Pie Chart Install
The Pie Chart install does not work. No error just click and noting happens
- (2018-05-22, v:34) Natalia Barbosa: is it no longer working?
is it no longer working?
- (2018-05-10, v:34) Stephen Land: pie chart quit
pie chart quit working. is there anybody out there that will fix it? shame to delete it since i did use it.
- (2018-05-04, v:34) pie chart
My pie chart isn't showing up anymore
- (2018-04-27, v:34) Pie chart
Isn't working anymore
- (2018-04-27, v:34) myfitnesspal pie chart
I added the extension from FOODFASTFIT and the pie chart does not show up. I using a macbook pro.
- (2018-01-10, v:34) Yolande Miller: Fitness Pal Pie Chart
It says added to chrome but there is no option to ad it to my fitness pal and it doesn't show.
- (2017-12-30, v:34) trying to add this to myfitness.com I have added the add on, but it is not working. I also added fiber to my goals and still not working can you help me, please.
add on for Myfitnesspal.com