Adds extra data and information (projections, stats, depth charts, etc.) to fantasy football sites (ESPN, Yahoo, and FleaFlicker).
================ Release notes: * 3.3.18 (2020-09-13) - Fix for Yahoo players * 3.3.17 (2020-09-10) - Updating for 2020. Stay safe! ================ -- What is this? -- This extension adds weekly projected points, rankings, standard deviations, depth charts, and injury-adjusted averages from FantasyPros and FantasySharks (for D/ST and IDP) to the default projections. The numbers are customized for your league settings (so PPR, as an example, is automatically added in). ** Currently supports Yahoo, and FleaFlicker ** ** ESPN is on the way ** -- Future Ideas -- - Support NFL, CBS - Give the option to select which experts you want - Add more projected sources, especially for defense -- Known Issues -- - Some esoteric scoring settings are not currently monitored (eg. "2 points for the first 10 yards if your name starts with a J") - FantasyPros doesn't have return yardage, which can be pretty valuable -- Permissions -- - Asks for HTTP and HTTPS, since I need to grab the data from across the internet, and the sources frequently change. Code: https://github.com/flipperbw/FantasyPlus
- (2020-11-25) Phillipe Caixeta: It used to be so good, but know it doesn't seem to work on ESPN Fantasy anymore... I just installed it to get the latest but nothing is shown
- (2020-09-11) Kyle Venn: Doesn't work with ESPN anymore.
- (2019-09-03) Eric Casey: Doesn't work for ESPN or Yahoo as advertised anymore. Loved it in the past and will update this review if it is still being worked on.
- (2019-09-03) Tom Schnurr: Not sure if this will still be updated for the 2019 season, but it was great for the past couple of years.
- (2018-09-16) jas wats: Doesn't work in Yahoo. Rankings, depth, proj points show for split second, then just spins and spins. Fix and will be great.
- (2017-09-07) Tom Weiss: It blends seamlessly with the original content and often offers a second opinion on whatever players you review
- (2016-11-02) Brian Beaird: Fantastic extension that just keeps getting better. Love it.
- (2016-10-26) Patrick Malzahn: Very good extension, just one issue. The points projections don't always match the ranks that are next to them. For example, this week Stefon Diggs is ranked as the 25.1 WR and Will Fuller is ranked 26.5, but Fuller is projected to have more points. Not sure if intentional. This was on Yahoo.
- (2016-10-06) Reed Lawrence: Amazing, great to find handcuffs among all the other features.
- (2016-09-25) Kevin Worley: so far so good...
- (2016-09-24) Mitch Fournier: Nice integration with Yahoo and ESPN
- (2016-09-23) Todd Gladsjo: Most of my leagues are Yahoo so if the extension worked their it would be sweet but for my ESPN league, this is a must have game changer and next year I will fight to get all leagues switched to ESPN. Great extension!
- (2016-09-21) Greg Kessing: This is a great extension. However can we get an adjusted position rank like we do with the running averages?
- (2016-09-20) John Alvis: I love this ext.
- (2016-09-18) Shai Bruhis: Very great extension. Definitely recommend!
- (2016-09-14) Luke Mannion: Really a great tool to give you an edge. Has been very hit or miss on when it will load. If I refresh my team on ESPN 10 times, I will get 10 different sets of projections and information. If it were consistent, it would be an easy 5 star app.
- (2016-09-09) Tien Hoang: Best fantasy tool ever
- (2016-09-08) Dustin F: This is a wonderful seamless extension. Add it to Chrome and go to your normal fantasy football site. It integrates with the normal projections and provides another layer of data to agonize over. 5/7. Highly recommended.
- (2016-09-07) Nav Thind: Very cool add-on the help make player decisions!
- (2016-09-01) Ben Bakos: The extension does not do anything. Only provides a link to the chrome web store
- (2016-08-30) Jimmy Page: It provides nothing. The extension just opens the Chrome Web Store Link.
- (2016-07-17) turner kniley: just fantastic, this along with the targets app helps take ESPN to a new level
- (2015-10-28) Henery Razor: It was very awesome
- (2015-10-16) Alex Lewis: NEED HTTPS support. Come on this is standard.
- (2015-10-04) Jarrod May: Works great, wish there was a CBS version but I'll take what I can get.
- (2015-09-16) Nick Gagne: Little buggy but nice for the most part.
- (2015-08-21) Zackarey Price: Love being able to use ESPN but still getting an outside perspective on other fantasy projections. Helped a lot with making lineup decisions last year and can't wait to use it again this year. Highly recommend!
- (2021-10-11, v:3.3.18) Cory Simmons: 2021 season
Hey there, love the app! Will there be an update for the 2021 season?
- (2020-09-11, v:3.3.15) Connor Buth: Not working for Yahoo
For whatever reason, this isn't loading at all for Yahoo right now. Any updates coming soon?
- (2020-09-10, v:3.3.15) Sean A: Yahoo
Will this be functional for Yahoo this season? It's been an amazing tool, would really appreciate it.
- (2020-09-03, v:3.3.15) Andrew Webster: This extension hasn't worked on EPSN in a long time. Will there ever be an update?
Can you give an ETA if there will be one?
- (2019-10-30, v:3.3.15) Matt Winans: ESPN Support for 2019 Season?
Dear developer, thank you for this extension. I have used it extensively in the past and found it very useful. Do you have a projection on whether or not a fix of this amazing tool will be available on ESPN during this season?
- (2019-10-16, v:3.3.15) Jen Park: Using with FantasyPros extension
When used with FantasyPros extension it does not work. All you see is dots on the columns
- (2019-09-26, v:3.3.15) Ben Holmes: Not working in ESPN
Any update on when this will be back? This was an amazing tool for my fantasy team!!! Even if you can't get it back it was great while it lasted!!!
- (2019-09-19, v:3.3.15) Dan Hinderliter: ESPN Fix?
Any updates on the use of this for ESPN this year? I know the updates to their app has created some challenges, but just wondered if you were working on it. It's a great help to my team each year!
- (2019-09-16, v:3.3.15) Jace Lausman: Yahoo head-to-head projections
The yahoo head-to-head projections are not showing up on the page at all. The one on the personal team page is working good.
- (2019-09-11, v:3.3.15) Garen Gevorkian: ESPN Fantasy League
The columns are not showing up on ESPN
- (2019-09-04, v:3.3.14) Richy Kandora: Doesn't seem to be working with Yahoo
seeing the column for the plugin in Yahoo but none of the projects are populated (all blank)
- (2019-08-25, v:3.3.14) Erik Hopfensperger: 2019 ESPN Update
It appears that since the overhaul of the ESPN FFL website this overlay is not working. It no longer adds the extra columns when looking at your team.
- (2018-12-09, v:3.3.14) Custom scoring issue on Yahoo (with DST only)
Problem: Not adjusting DST score according to my league's custom scoring settings. Is adjusting all other positions just fine, however. Only having this "hick up" at the DST position. Question: Love the extension so far! I can't see trendlines on Yahoo. Should I be able to? Suggestion: Depth chart is one of my favorite perks so far. I think adding snap percentages in the mini window can really add value.
- (2018-11-14, v:3.3.13) Stephen Aldrin: Defense and Kicker point projections showing up as percentages in Yahoo.
For some reason, FPros point projections for defense and kicker show up as percentages on the "my team" screen.