Use s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ text (and many other text styles) anywhere. Works with Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and more.
Style your text anywhere on the web. To use this extension, highlight & right-click on the text in any input field. Works great for posting on social media sites (like Facebook and Twitter), comment threads, web based email clients (like Gmail), and chat clients (like Slack). Available styles include strikethrough, slash, underline, arrows, upside down text, small caps, smiley face, bubble text, bold, italics, gothic text, and more.
- (2020-07-18) Phoebe Palmer: I right-clicked. Nothing happened. On a chromebook if anyone cares.
- (2020-01-24) Angelmarauder: Wow. Harsh crowd. This extension works and is a great addition to Chrome. Don't listen to the naysayers.
- (2019-11-14) littlesammyhoptoad: Works great for me!
- (2019-06-21) Boris Baran: Doesn't work. Uninstalled.
- (2019-04-18) Randy Grace: Did what I wanted it to do, plus more. Five stars if you can set a default strike-through style, so you don't have to keep manually selecting it again and again, from a list of options.
- (2018-12-23) - Slinger -: Seems to work just fine on Youtube and Tweetdeck. Test tweet: https://twitter.com/slingtwit/status/1076920905777987584
- (2018-05-29) Dario WurmD: Does not work in gmail atm
- (2018-03-23) David Morgan: Doesn't work. Constantly greyed out.
- (2018-03-19) Jason Li: Not the standard HTML formatting expected -- instead some weird Unicode characters come up. Not very useful for formal cases, e.g., email.
- (2018-03-18) Da Cooch: Does not work.
- (2018-03-06) Dennis de Bel: doesnt work/ appear anywhere at all?
- (2017-08-11) Future0Man: Good idea in theory, but it doesn't work.
- (2017-03-01) Nick Humphrey: imo, th strikethrough looks terrible, but th initiative is nonetheless a good one. i seek rendering of a continuous strikethrough line thru th entire text selection, not per char (w apparent spacing btwn chars). th irony is that i'm not allowed to post an example of it here in this review. keep up th dev n let me know if/when my feature req has been impld. thx in advance UPDATE (chgd rating from 2->4) lol, th preview of th txt looks terrible, but when i eg posted it to twitter, th strikethrough appears acceptable in th final render of a posted tweet. <-- this should b clarified in th desc.
- (2017-02-12) Fred Calm: Who needs all those silly styles? Besides Strikethrough the other font styles I need are Superscript and Small Caps and occasionally Subscript. Add the useful styles and, if it's not already there, an option to let people see which style to show in the context menu, and you'll have something interesting.
- (2016-06-27) Adi Goldstein: not working anymore.
- (2016-06-24) Dacaria L: Rarely works, especially in Facebook. It initially changes the font of the text, but the change reverts back to standard text upon posting.
- (2016-04-12) Tomm Matthis: Does.Not.Work.
- (2016-03-10) jb dean: Simply. It doesn't work. Once you hit the submit button, the font and changes revert back to what it was before you made the changes. I've tried several times in FB. I'm on a PC, Windows 10. Removing.
- (2016-02-04) Aaron Taylor-Waldman: Fun!
- (2020-07-14, v:1.0.3) Christopher Fell: Doesn't work with Facebook
As title. Options can be selected when text is highlighted, but it doesn't reformat the text when writing a facebook post on Chrome (Desktop version, Windows 10).
- (2018-04-09, v:1.0.3) Noiresse: ?
it doesnt seem to work for me even though it says its compatible with my device... also its in gray? is that normal or what? pls help
- (2017-05-10, v:1.0.3) still doesnt work
- (2016-04-14, v:1.0.3) Patrick Ryan: Greyed out
Button remains greyed out, never goes live. Chrome 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit) under OSX El Capitan 10.11.3.
- (2016-03-24, v:1.0.3) Wan Mohamad Haniffah: strike through does not appear in mobile
I have tried strike through some word (actually a price). it look perfectly ok in my facebook post when I see it on desktop. How ever it does not appear when I view it in mobile device.