Find one or more words on a page and don't worry about their connection or inflection (replacing the glass = replaced all glasses)
With efTwo (F2) Advanced find on Page you can easily skim through a page: just open up your new search box (tap F twice), type in the words you are looking for and efTwo will highlight all words on the page, no matter what inflection they use (or if you visited the page from a search engine, the keywords might already be in the box. You don't have to worry about trying to create a strange word that might match on the page: if you are search for the word 'replace' you want to see 'replacing' as well, so you'd end up typing 'replac' in the search bar. With efTwo, you type in either 'replace' or 'replacing' and it will search all inflections for you. A truly essential and unique feature of efTwo. To find just a specific word from your search term, just click that word and the search box will change: if you click the next button or hit a hotkey (eg F2), it will jump only to that word on the page. Please, leave a comment, bug report or feature request in the comment box below. I'm planning to add features to the plugin soon, but until then, I'd be more than happy to see some feedback from You! ============ What Others Say About Us Lifehacker Australia http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2011/07/eftwo-supercharges-find-on-browser-pages/ Lifehacker US http://lifehacker.com/5831195/eftwo-supercharges-chromes-find-on-page-by-finding-multiple-words-at-once-word-variations Lifehacker Japan http://www.lifehacker.jp/2011/08/110818eftwo.html Addictivetips http://www.addictivetips.com/internet-tips/eftwo-f2-finds-multiple-words-their-inflections-on-a-page-chrome/ Makeuseof http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/eftwo-word-inflections/ ============ What's new 1.4 Fixing the bug with losing the settings over time (finally) Making the extension compatible with new Chrome versions 1.3.1 More robust Google keyword detection 1.3.0 Fix for Google Search keywords, bugfixes 1.2.1 Bugfixes 1.2.0 Quoted search term support (partial) Bugfixes 1.1.5 Added support for more search engines (currently Google, Bing, Yahoo is tested, more might be supported) Added hover delete for easy word removal Fixed settings page design Support for shortcut scroll (pressing hotkey again scrolls to next keyword) Bugfixes 1.1.0 Jump and highlight a specific word on the page (click the word then use the next/previous button). Bugfixes 1.0.4 (Bugfix version) 1.0.3 Highlight markers on the scrollbar Smooth scrolling Bugfixes 1.0.2 (Bugfix version)
- (2019-10-20) Crystal Abrams: Does not work at all
- (2019-09-28) Gersivan Oliveira: Versão 1.4 Doesn't work.
- (2019-09-25) Владимир Романов: its dead
- (2019-09-20) Chris Reisinger: It's installed, but none of the shortcuts work. I have a car, but no keys. Is there a manual "activate" option?
- (2019-08-21) Madbrad200: None of the features appear to work for me.
- (2019-03-12) Simone Denaro: it would be nice if it worked but... NOT WORKING :( :( :( :( :(
- (2019-02-05) Kould B: Doesn't work. At all. Thanks for the effort though.
- (2019-01-22) Elin Ölund Forsling: I had the same experience as the other user - tried all of the shortcuts, none worked, so I'm unfortunately going to have to remove this one. My chrome is up to date, and I'm using a mac, if any of that factors in.
- (2019-01-16) 森紗季: 使えない。今のChromeに対応してないんだろう
- (2019-01-14) Patrick Doeblin: Does not work
- (2018-12-07) not working
- (2018-10-15) Pinguin: Funktioniert leider nicht.
- (2018-10-05) it doesn't work. attempted instructions and multiple reboots and removed all my others extensions. pity sounds like a cool extension.
- (2018-09-26) Jeremy Volland: It simply doesn't work.
- (2018-08-24) Mike Roy: Doesn't work, none of the hotkeys work and clicking on the icon just gives a run down of examples and settings, but NEVER brings up a search box. grrr....
- (2018-07-11) Sree Prakash: keyboard shortcuts dont work. Can't get the search bar to appear
- (2018-05-25) Don Huan: Не работает
- (2018-04-27) M: It just doesn't work. Please remove your donate button, it's useless.
- (2018-02-25) What? No WILDCARD option? The negatives are building.
- (2018-01-30) Rhys Gillham: Simply doesn't work
- (2017-12-30) Matthew Creveling: Does not work at all.
- (2017-12-27) germanprogrammers: Did not work
- (2017-11-08) 野比のび太: 動作せず。
- (2017-11-06) Misty Gonsalves: this would be incredibly helpful with my online job, but it does not work. chrome will add every new extension at the top of the page, so i'm baffled as to why we can't just click and use it on the get-go, rather than rely on shortcuts that don't work. based on these reviews, it seems it's been broken for over a year. A+
- (2017-10-20) Simon Grolleau: Doesn't work at all.