File Manager for Chrome, open files and folders on local directories or network shares
- (2020-01-17) F. R.: Would be better if you could limit to given URLs http://localhost -> use the plugin http://my.domain -> use the plugin http://google.com -> default behaviour of chrome
- (2020-01-16) Mirko P: Great Extension but when i click on a link, i see a dialog box saying "Open Local Explorer?" Then i have to choose between 2 buttons, "Open" and "Cancel"! This is terrible, each time confirmation-click. How can i disable this? Do you other guys also have this behaviour? Is this a Chrome thing or a extension thing? I tried everything, all settings i was able to find... no success. On another PC, it works without a Dialog box, no idea why, settings 100% the same!!! Hope anyone can help me out.
- (2019-12-31) Courtney Stearns: Conceptually it is a good idea. Unfortunately, the installation of the Integration Module didn't work for me. I downloaded and installed the Integration Module on my Windows machine (Windows 10 Professional). "Installation complete..." but the configuration screen did not appear and no shortcuts were created. I found the executable in the x86 folder, but that did not load either. Additionally, the documentation for configuring the Integration module - the "one simple step" is in my opinion poorly written and has no functional help for this problem.
- (2019-11-19) Eric Strid: Does anyone know how to get it to work when the user is not an administrator on the computer?
- (2019-11-14) David Young: Crazy constraints on Win file access at one client made this a no brain'er. Love it!
- (2019-11-10) Jim Bui: its very helful. Thanks
- (2019-09-08) Алексей Городков: setup
- (2019-08-13) John Blackledge: Oh - only for Windows Chrome users? - Bleh. Uninstalled.
- (2019-07-15) kb neopaney: done correctly
- (2019-07-10) Anderson Melo: So Cool
- (2019-06-20) Nate Hadro: A little vague on the instructions, but in short 1. Add the extension, 2. Install the associated tool on your machine. 3. Click on a link and say open with that associated application. From there you are good to go. Seems to work well and really the only option I've found that works. Thank you!
- (2019-06-19) P GS: this is malware. the code hijacks your clicks to ad pages so the cun- can make money
- (2019-06-07) Walter Segovia: Es muy necesario para aplicaciones web.
- (2019-06-04) Bruce Davidson: Doesn't work on chrome os, so why is it in the chrome store?
- (2019-06-01) ふりかけごはん: Please correspond to the Japanese path. 日本語パスに対応させてください。
- (2019-05-16) Fred Miller: Works Great, but I would like a way to search for file names. If there is let me know.
- (2019-05-16) A nonymous: can not windows shortcut open .lnk
- (2019-02-23) COOL.
- (2018-12-19) João Alexandre: Exactly what I needed. I'm using this to open local folders and files in WorkFlowy. Amazing.
- (2018-12-15) Hello Code: How to pass arguments to links? i want to pass parameters to .exe file like we do in cmd Example: "localexplorer: C: /test/file.exe Arg1 Arg2" Can anyone help out in this.
- (2018-12-13) Jim Heald: No Linux support
- (2018-12-05) Evan Stravers: Is malware, installed itself somehow and now I cannot uninstall it.
- (2018-11-12) Vladimir Malzam: Не добавляет функционала. То что есть,браузер умеет делать и без приложения. Хоть бы двухпанельный интерфейс сделали.
- (2018-10-11) Jamir Butler: very difficult to use. did not do what it advertised.
- (2018-09-21) Владимир Иванов: не работает.
- (2019-12-13, v:2016.6.21.0) ITS Inc.: Pop Up since Chrome update
Since one of the last versions of Chrome we have a popup asking "Open File Explorer App?" This didn't used to occur. Is there a way to change this so that this does not continuously pop up?
- (2019-11-22, v:2016.6.21.0) Наталья Литвин: "file or folder not found"
При попытке открыть файл, название которого содержит кириллицу, появляется ошибка "file or folder not found". Есть ли возможность настроить открытие файлов и папок не только на латинице, но и на кириллице?
- (2019-11-11, v:2016.6.21.0) Mike Ma playlist: fenêtre de confirmation...
Quelqu'un peut t'il m'aider svp ? Car depuis que j'ai effacé toutes mes données de navigation et l'historique dans Chrome, une fenêtre s'ouvre et me demande à chaque clic : "Ouvrir LocalExplorer App ? [ouvrir] [annuler]"
- (2019-11-07, v:2016.6.21.0) Marco Kirchmair: Umlaute
Ich kann keine Ordner in meinem Filesystem mit Umlaute öffnen. z.B. C:\\daten\Aufträge Bitte um behebung
- (2019-10-09, v:2016.6.21.0) William Thebrand: Linux / Unix support
Have not been able to get the extension to work in my unix system. Was wondering if unix was supported at all?
- (2019-10-08, v:2016.6.21.0) Scott Wilson: Phone
How do I get google to phone me?
- (2019-10-08, v:2016.6.21.0) Scott Wilson: Hacked
My entore sustem is bring run my outside means. Please call asap/ Scott 310.9844631
- (2019-10-08, v:2016.6.21.0) Joseph Cam: There used to be a "remember" setting option that seems to have gone away.
Is there a way to stop chrome from asking to access the directory via the extension? There used to be a "remember" setting option that seems to have gone away.
- (2019-10-04, v:2016.6.21.0) Thomas Oaks: Recent Windows Update
Now while using at work, I have a popup every time I click a link asking "Open File Explorer App?" - This is a bit annoying, I'd like that disabled with a update if possible, or email me instructions on how to disable this. [email protected]
- (2019-09-28, v:2016.6.21.0) Rahish Kumar: Confirmation Check box
in older version when i clicked a folder, locar explorer was asking if i want to open the files "always" with local explorer as a choice. Now in updated chrome i dont have such a choice. Can you guide me how to enable it? Thanks in advance.
- (2019-09-23, v:2016.6.21.0) Panagiotis Alexopoulos: Confirmation tick box.
In older version when i clicked a folder, locar explorer was asking if i want to open the files "always" with local explorer as a choice. Now in updated chrome i dont have such a choice. Can you guide me how to enable it? Thanks in advance.