Scheduling meets calendar sharing to let you plan your meetings 10x faster. Schedule a meeting from Linkedin, Gmail, Google Calendar
• Featured on TechCrunch, ProductHunt and Zapier • Schedule group meetings or 1:1 meetings directly from Gmail • Plan 1:1 meetings with your contacts from LinkedIn • Suggest time slots from a calendar synced with your Google Calendar • Access all your meetings directly from your Chrome browser • Manage as many Google calendars you want • Set a scheduling page to let your invitees book you online • Vyte.in requires a Google login for the event organizer • But your guests can use any calendar app (Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Outlook) || Schedule meetings 10 times faster: • You suggest time slots directly from your calendar - No more back and forth between your emails and your calendar - Your time suggestions are pre-booked to prevent you from double booking - You can also make place suggestions, if needed • Vyte.in displays: - your Google calendar - along with the availability of the invitees who are Google calendar and vyte.in users - you just pick relevant time slots for every one • For large meetings, vyte.in aggregates nicely how many invitees are busy at any given time. • Invitees give their preferences easily - They receive an email with your suggestions - They can vote from any device (desktop, tablet, smartphone) - They do not need to sign up - They do not need to download an app • Everyone gets the confirmed date in their calendars - When everyone has voted, you just confirm the best date and place in one click - All invitees receive the invite in their calendars - No need to send reminders - Pre-booked time slots are cleaned from your calendar - You only keep the final meeting || Perfect Chrome extension for : • Freelancers and small and medium organizations : schedule your meetings easily and concentrate on more effective tasks • Large companies : find easily the relevant date in complex project with a large number of internal / external participants • Group meetings or 1 to 1 meetings Top profile users / Scheduling for : • Lead generation • Freelance • Sales and networking • Service and support • Business professionals • Consulting and coaching • Recruiting and staffing • Medical / Health • Financial and legal • Education / Tutoring and e Learning • Colleges and universities • Schools and districts • Cross-company project management • CRM / Customer Relationship Management • Large teams / workers || Vyte.in features to save time planning meetings : • Based on Google Login • Synced with your Google Calendar and Contacts • Integrated with Foursquare places • Saves all your favorite places • Works perfectly with desktops, smartphones and tablets (Responsive design) • No need for invitees to sign up or download an app • Recognizes invitees automatically • All messages shared between invitees in one single place • Manages time zones • Books final event in invitees' calendars (whatever type of calendar) • Detects your favorite language (English, French, Portuguese, ...) • Vyte.in is based on Google Login To use vyte.in, you need to have a Google account. When you log in, you have direct access to your contact list. To guarantee maximum safety, we use Google secure protocol (OAuth2). • Vyte.in is integrated with Foursquare places Foursquare places is the best crowd-sourcing API for places. Thanks to Foursquare integration, vyte.in suggests you (via auto-completion) a list of relevant places when you start typing in the places box. Moreover, vyte.in saves for you all your favorite places (Foursquare and private places). Again, to help you save time when creating your vyte.in event. • Vyte.in works perfectly on desktops, mobiles and tablets We worked to offer a great user experience whatever the device you use. You can schedule your meetings with vyte.in from your computer (PC, MAC), from you mobile (iPhone, Android, and other smartphones) or from your tablet (iPad, Galaxy Tab and all others). The same is true for your invitees when they vote or propose new time suggestions. • Vyte.in recognizes automatically invitees Thanks to vyteLink technology, invitees , accessing the event page to vote, are recognized automatically. No sign-up and no app download are necessary. • Vyte.in takes care of time zones vyte.in recognizes automatically international time zones. In the vyte.in event page, time suggestions are converted into the relevant time zone for each participant. • Vyte.in manages private list and unified communication Thanks to vyteList technology, all messages shared between invitees are kept in one single place, on the event page. All messages are saved and showed in a chronological and a clear way on the event page. You keep updated about all what being shared between invitees without having to go to your mailbox every time you receive an email from another participant. • Vyte.in is available in different languages vyte.in is available in English, in French and in Portuguese. It will soon be available in other languages. • Vyte.in offers large security and scalability vyte.in is a secure web application with end-to-end SSL encryption (HTTPS). Moreover, vyte.in is a scheduling application hosted in the cloud, developed to support an unlimited number of users.
- (2020-01-16) Martin Lima: Over complicated interface, the guest needs to check the "updates" tab on his email. Would be perfect if the platform just generated an url
- (2016-03-30) Indispensable et intuitive, promise à un bel avenir. il ne lui manque que l'accès aux comptes non google.
- (2016-02-01) Martin Tronquit: Very cool app, congratulations !
- (2015-04-21) Anthony CABASSET: Bien conçu et facilite grandement la vie. Je recommande vivement !
- (2015-04-21) Christopher Vuong: Easy to use and show the disponibilities. It's cool.
- (2015-04-21) Olivier Allouch: Addictive !
- (2015-04-20) Martin Saint-Macary: Want to schedule a meeting in one click from Linkedin? This is the way to go!
- (2020-05-02, v:0.2.63) Sandrine Marquis: Vyte & LinkedIn
I haven't found the way to use the Chrome extension with LinkedIn as it says it does ? Any tips ??
- (2017-12-07, v:0.2.63) בני פלומן: Weekly view
I need the display to be from Sunday to Saturday and not from Monday to Sunday. How do you do this?
- (2016-05-31, v:0.2.42) Ryan Springer: Google Inbox Integration
Vyte.in integration with Gmail has become a vital component of my business operations! Unfortunately, having transitioned to Google Inbox, the extension does not work with Inbox. Is there development in process for an extension for Google Inbox?
- (2015-11-19, v:0.2.37) Sandro Ferreira: Crash When Installing on Chrome in Mac
Hi Vyte.in Team, Every time I try to install the Chrome Extension my Mac reset by itself. I have other extensions and they were installed with no problems. I also disabled them all to try installing Vyte.in again and still it resents my Mac. Let me know if there is a solution for that. Thanks
- (2015-07-27, v:0.2.32) Steve Holland: Icon not showing up in Gmail
I believe the vyte icon used to appear in the individual gmail that I was writing. It no longer does; I have to click on the vyte icon at the top of the browser in order to activate it. As long as go through the vyte page, it works. I just can't go through gmail directly. I am on OS X 10.4, Chrome version 44.0.2403.107 (64-bit). Thanks for any help!
4.8 (12 votes)
Last update / version
2017-01-17 / 0.2.63