Speed up Basecamp time entry and graph your time report.
Basecamp extension helps speed up the time entry for the previous dates. Plus you can also generate simple or multi-series charts of your task's hours. If you don't update hours daily on the Basecamp, and usually do this after a day, week or month; you know how tiring this process cold be. As when adding the back dated entries, you have to change the date every time, calculate the time spent on each task, and then post and verify each and ever entry time entry. If you share these feelings, then this extension is just what you are looking far. With this extension, you can set a default date which appears in all time entries, set the default person for whom you are adding these entries (your seniors or boss?), and auto calculate the time spent on the task from the pasted description text (I love this one). If you want to learn more about this, check our this video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo4AKy5Sukk Another interesting extension of this tool is to generate the graph/chart of the time hours data. So if you want to visually see how much time you are spending on each project per month, or how much effort your team members are putting on different project per week, then this extension helps you generate all these graphs directly in your browser with few clicks. Check the following video for detail on this feature: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1qKqf-H5NY Warning: This extension is highly addictive, and there are good chances that it will make you even more lazy. I have warned you, so if you still use it, I'm not liable for any damage or claims, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with this extension or use of it.
- (2019-10-31) Rob Mullins: Extension stays grey in Chrome... why is this available to add to Chrome if it doesn't work???
- (2015-09-09) Paola Quintero: It no works for to-do / No funciona por to-do's I try to make a graphic for to-do and show an error "Invalid XML Data", I try multiple options and id does not work. -- Traté de sacar una gráfica para to-do's y me envia un error de Invalid XML Data, intente cambiando las opciones y todas me saca Invalid XML Data
- (2015-08-09) Hifzullah Celik: I have no idea how this extension is supposed to show itself. Because right now only place you can see it is where you uninstall it. Super cool right?!
- (2015-06-29) Gary Brown: It didn't work. Would be good if it did though.
- (2015-04-16) Stephanie Pronk: It didn't work for me. When I tried to add it, it kept installing a different extension; a "Bookmarks for Basecamp" extension. I couldn't get it to work after several uninstalls and re-installs.
- (2014-10-01) Neo Anderson: Thanks Akbar for another super useful extension.
- (2013-09-24) Malik Ghulam Mustafa: Excellent!
- (2012-06-22) Kyle Deming: Wow this extension is a life saver! The awesome ability to view quick graphs of BaseCamp time track entries is so great. Nice work.
- (2017-07-24, v:0.3.6) Mark Seeba: Basecamp 3 Support
I have Basecamp 3 and the extension does not work. It just stays grayed out. Doe it not work for BC3? Or, do I need to do something to get it to work?
- (2017-03-01, v:0.3.4) Jason VanOrd: Extension Broken
This may be due to a DOM change on the BaseCamp app. The extension now throws the following message: "chrome-extension://ankjnefclmaakpbgfglfegfekiofndkm/js/basecamp-extension.js:15 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of undefined" This is the minified code that fails: $(c["time_entry[description]"]).focus() This seems to be interfering with the graphing features.
- (2015-12-22, v:0.3.4) Showing the extension button in Chrome
How do I get the Basecamp extension button to appear in my toolbar on Chrome? There's not button to add it in the extension manager
- (2015-09-09, v:0.3.4) Paola Quintero: It no works for to-do / No funciona por to-do's
I try to make a graphic for to-do and show an error "Invalid XML Data", I try multiple options and id does not work. -- Traté de sacar una gráfica para to-do's y me envia un error de Invalid XML Data, intente cambiando las opciones y todas me saca Invalid XML Data
- (2012-12-24, v:0.3.2) Марат Ханахмедов: HEY!
FUCK YOU MOM, HOW DO DELETE YOU SHIT?