Track and limit time your activity in the browser every day.
Control how much time you spend on websites and set a time limit on websites if you procrastinate. Time tracking at its best. Web Activity Time Tracker is open-source project and it keeps track of how much time you spend on the web and presents the stats in a useful and intuitive way. You can set a daily visit limit for sites and block it after the expiration of the limit. You will see: - Total time spent browsing - Total time spent browsing by days - Time spent on individual websites - Total time and percentage on chart - Percentage ratio of domain - Export data to CSV Statictics: - Today overview - All-time stats - By all days stats Customizable features: - Idle time interval - Time tracker in icon - Add domain to black list, activity for these domains not will tracked - Set dayly time limit for the site - Track activity when you watch the video on YouTube (need grant permission) Extension doesn't track any information about you and does not send data anywhere. Chrome Local Storage is used to save your usage data in a simple format. If you have feedback or would like to report an issue, you can do so on the GitHub issues page: https://github.com/Stigmatoz/web-activity-time-tracker/issues
- (2020-09-24) jonah zullo: I have loom and I am good at it and I almost am done with it
- (2020-09-23) Eshaan Sombhatta: Epic
- (2020-09-19) ZYRA LIVE: this extension is much better than any other time trackers out there. It has good visualized stats + limit the time usage on web. A must have exentsion for your browser
- (2020-09-15) P. Dagar: thank you.
- (2020-09-15) Gagan Dangol: does exactly what you expect in this extension. good app
- (2020-08-29) Elvin A: Thank you.
- (2020-06-27) Lukas Gawenda: Great! Is there a way to disable blocking on certain days?
- (2020-04-16) Wordian Organization: Great Extension for exploring Productivity
- (2020-04-14) Oddur Sigmundsson: It's great, but it would be perfect if it showed the average daily time.
- (2020-03-18) Asa Sell: Really helps me stay accountable. Thanks!
- (2020-01-03) Loz Baker: This app crashed while I was in the middle of writing a very long comment, causing the browser to hang and my comment to be lost wasting over an hour of my time. In future I will be writing all comments in something like notepad++ before copying into a web browser, however I think you can reasonably expect a level of stability and don't generally expect an application especially one as basic and with as little utility as a time tracker to cause your entire browser to crash. This is actually the first time I've ever had an extension crash my browser in 10+ years of using chrome. Having a stable browser is of higher importance to me than knowing how much time I allocate to web browsing and if this is more important to you then I would recommend not using this extension.
- (2019-11-17) William Corbett: Great limits work and it is 100% accurate.
- (2019-11-15) Nero Zero: You can tell the developer has put lots of his time, effort and love into this amazing extension. He also listen and take all the feedbacks seriously. Please help share the extension to support the developer and make this product even more awesome!
- (2019-11-14) Jose RG: Really useful, would love to have tracking for Prime videos as there is for Youtube, having the option to limit time :)
- (2019-08-22) Alex X: Отличное расширение для оценки времени на сайтах.
- (2019-08-05) Pavel Mikhaylov: An easy way to discover what you're wasting your time on.
- (2020-09-19, v:1.4.0) Sudhish Puliyathamil: Can I download all my data?
Could you kindly add a feature where I can download all my data in .xlsx format or something.
- (2020-09-04, v:1.4.0) Jacki Weber: Multiple Chrome Profiles
Hi, The extension appears to be connected to a single chrome account. I use multiple profiles? Do I just view each profile reports separately? Any suggestions?
- (2020-08-30, v:1.4.0) Akshit gupta: Regarding non collection of website data
I have installed the extension on my chrome. I visited the chrome and went onto a site however the same was not recorded by the extension. Please help.
- (2020-08-12, v:1.4.0) Rishabh Bhatt: Stats Reset
when does the stats reset?
- (2020-07-23, v:1.4.0) Filippo Borghetti: Data Backup
How do I backup the collected data? It seems that there's no such options.
- (2020-05-28, v:1.3.4) Ahmed Ashraf: Suggestions for Improvements
Hello! here are some helpful suggestions: 1- Allow the extension to sync the data with the google account(drive) 2- make the reports exportable by custom durations
- (2020-04-11, v:1.3.4) Jostein Wigenstad: Tracking time across multiple devices
Hi! I'm sure you've had this question before, but I'd really like to track my time both on my windows computer and my macbook. I know there is a security issue involved, but couldn't this be an option for those who don't really care about that? Just stated clearly that you are now sharing unencrypted data across the internet ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT THIS kind of thing. Anyways, it's all I wanted except for this absolutely crucial thing. Keep up the good work.
- (2020-03-29, v:1.3.4) Uttam Bista: About Error
your application is not working for the notification mode .
- (2020-03-18, v:1.3.3) Asa Sell: Spelling Error
When you have a limit set on a site, the extension shows a green shield with a check next to the site in the list of sites visited. When you hover over the shield, hover text appears that says "Dayly limit is --hour and --minutes". Please fix this small spelling mistake. I really appreciate this extension, thanks so much!
- (2020-02-25, v:1.3.2) asd ghffg: video web Statistics
this extense only support youtube,but when i visit other video website,i donnot need move mouse or keyboard,so it has limit time on this site. can you provide a list that i can add video site to it so that this extense can track time just like youtube without action detect? i have download your source code,i find you use check dom to make sure youtube video is playing. but i think mostly when you open a video site, you should watch video for sure. so i think just provide a list to add video site and set action detect for Infinity
- (2020-02-19, v:1.3.2) Deekshit Chandrappa: Stop tracking if no activity
I would say Stop tracking if no activity time needs to be restricted to max 2 mins and the system should not permit more than 2 mins. I feel this should be best way tracking methodology
- (2020-02-02, v:1.3.2) Evan L: Multiple Alerts for the same site?
Is there any way to have multiple notifications leading up the limit time for the same site? Like a notification at one hour of usage, a notification at 2 hours of usage, at 3 hours...etc for the same site? If I try to add more than one notification for the same website it doesn't let me. Thanks!
- (2020-01-27, v:1.3.2) Ben Witschey: more features
i have a few suggestions 1. make it so we can remove a specific website from the data. for example: a website you plan on visiting just once or for just a few minutes 2. add bar and line graph charts. 3. add a sub-section for youtube where we can track which channels and/or videos we watch the most.
- (2019-12-01, v:1.3.0) Safal L: Firefox Support
Would it be possible to port this to firefox?
- (2019-11-15, v:1.2.2) Jose RG: Amazon Prime video tracking
Hi, first of all thanks for sharing this nice tool!! Would be possible to add tracking for Prime videos as there is for Youtube? i tried changing 2 .JS files (replacing youtube with prime) but didn't work :) Best regards,
- (2019-10-15, v:1.2.1) Mediehuset Seekings: Alarm
Hi, Is there a possibility to get an alarm (by notification, e-mail, etc.), when an URL have been visited for more than XX hours. Example, if I work on a customer for more than 5 hours I will get an alarm. If that would means development, I would like to pay for it. Thanks
- (2019-06-01, v:0.8.0) Asen Anastassov: Removed
I removed Web Activity Time Tracker because of the new permission it requires since version 0.8.0: "It can: Read and change all your data on the websites you visit." Such an extension does not need this, all it needs is to read browsing history.
- (2019-04-23, v:0.7.5) Wassim Khalifa: Exporting Data
Hey awesome work <3 is there a possible way to export data in CSV format or other format and are u planing to make it available in desktop also ??