Shows Bookmarks, History, any Website or Google Search in Chrome Developer Tools Sidebar Panels.
This extension shows Bookmarks, History, any Website or Google Search Result as Chrome Developer Tools Panels. It can be docked to the right, making a real sidebar. To open it, right click anywhere on a web page and choose Inspect Element or click Ctrl-Shift-I to open Chrome DevTools, then click the ⋮ button to show the popup and choose the right Dock side button. Finally go to one of the panels on top: Bookmarks, History or Website. Demo: http://i.imgur.com/jehSlib.gif Source code: https://github.com/niutech/chrome-devtools-sidebar
- (2022-02-02) Papa Kanoc: hiába nyitom meg a fejlesztői panelt, ott bizony semmi sem jelenik meg. pedig valami ilyesmit keresnék...
- (2021-04-08) Eric: Any way to get this working on vivaldi? This would be like a golden goose. What a brilliant idea to get around the sidebar limitations. Really. Clever. If I go to dev tools and look at the menu, noth's added. It doesn't have bookmarks or anything in there. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?
- (2019-10-16) Robert Loustau: Good idea. But crashed chrome 3 times within an hour of using it. Also the history does not update as you go along. Good idea, Poor execution
- (2019-05-02) Fiaz Idris: crashed the browser.
- (2018-06-01) Bruno Bouget: Thanks for your addon. What it miss for me : function to search bookmark and bookmark folders; add a bookmark using the sidebar, open all folders links in one click.
- (2018-05-12) Lesita H: 好用的工具!!不用開新視窗的直式書簽最符合操作習慣，只是要自己開無法一鍵開啟有點小麻煩
- (2018-04-15) Cezary Oziomek: Will be great if in it messenger work like in opera browser in sidebar.
- (2017-03-06) Евгений Бачурин: Great idea. Too bad i'm using DevTools and I like it in windowed mode on second monitor.
- (2016-12-05) Mike Turco: The developer had a clever idea and this is really cool. Five stars to that person!! Otherwise this is hard to rate. It is a great list of bookmarks, but no way to add/edit, etc. "Just the links." If you add a new bookmark through chrome, (which you can't do with this extension,) you have to close the sidebar and reopen. That's probably a chrome limitation. All that being said, this is a handy extension that's easy (enough) to use and I like it.
- (2016-11-06) Sophie H.: Could this tool add the download page into sidebar? Thank you!
- (2016-09-23) Mark Chiruscan: no left side dock
- (2016-02-20) Slava Lishnevsky: Great solution for having Bookmarks in a real sidebar. Could you please add one simple config option to make Bookmarks (or another) tab a DEFAULT tab when opening DevTools? So that I dont have to scroll through tabs just to get to Bookmarks, especially if my DevTools side bar is vertical on the right side. Thanks.
- (2016-02-06) Rebecca White: This is totally awesome. Would it be possible to integrate a tab switcher as well?
- (2015-12-28) Keith Terrill: Looking for a simple docking station for Favorites, like IE
- (2015-12-28) Alistair Bahr: First Impression, GREAT! So simple, but still so good. I first thought it wouldn't work, until I read again the description, which says I have to open Dev-Tools. :D Your addon works great, but I have a few ideas, how you could improve it even further: - It would be great, if after installing of the addon a website would pop up, which explains all the features with pictures. In other words a little How-To... Otherwise I could imagine, that you maybe get some negative Reviews, because of people don't getting it... :) - Also it would be great if you could add a feature, which let's me hide all the stuff from the dev-menu which I don't want. :) I'm not sure, if a normal addon can do something like that, though. :) - It would be really great, if i could use my arrow-keys to navigate through my bookmarks, on the bookmarks-page, also the possibility to change URLs of bookmarks, or names of bookmarks, would be nice. :) Sorry for my bad English, I am from Germany... :D But keep up the good work ;)
- (2015-12-04) Thomas Henry: Not bad ! But we need a shortcut button to go in Bookmarks directly ! Thanks a lot !