Enable ClickOnce support in Chrome™ and Firefox™ for Microsoft® Windows™.
- (2020-01-15) Wazza Wallaby: After the othe ClickOnce extension stopped working , this works well in Chrome and Edge Chromium Used for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Workflow editor and Financial Reporter Applications
- (2019-12-17) Russell Stanford: Works in Chrome for our project management program. Wish I had found this sooner. Will there be a plugin or extension for the new Edge Chromium browser coming out Jan 15th, 2020?
- (2019-09-04) Dan Händevik: Works good but had some issues with it interfering with a page that it should not. Primarily the Azure portal page where you administer App registrations https://portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_AAD_IAM/ActiveDirectoryMenuBlade/RegisteredApps Page showed an error when the extension was enabled, disabling the extension made it work again. Also looked for a page where you could report issues but couldn't find one.
- (2019-08-19) Treena T.: it works!! thank you! 5 Stars for you
- (2019-03-28) Was always working as a charm... until latest Google Chrome update. The click once application still opens, but the web page is redirected to a ERR_UNSAFE_REDIRECT error page. I tested it with the following test page: https://bayden.com/test/clickonce/
- (2018-11-15) Joackim Pennerup: Works very well to launch ClickOnce applications. However the ClickOnce detection seems to catch a few false positives. Such as this one https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.windows.forms.application?view=netframework-4.7.2 I guess you need to check the mime/type in combination with the name?
- (2018-10-13) Ben Ark: This extension works perfectly for all use-cases we've identified to launch Windows .NET ClickOnce applications. We have deployed it to our entire organization to smooth our transition from Internet Explorer to Chrome. The extension uses a Chrome native messaging helper which needs to be installed in the user's Windows profile. This does not require admin privileges/elevation. Please note, this extension only works on Windows PCs--not Linux, Mac, or ChromiumOS--because ClickOnce is a Windows .NET-native technology.
- (2018-05-16) Jeremy Sell: This extension was immensely useful, but is not working in the most recent update of Chrome for certain webpages. Very much hoping to use this again in Chrome. 2018.05.16 - I am primarily interested in using this site with Deltek Ajera. It isn't public, but I get the following message when attempting to open certain options: "To access options on the Task Menu, you must use a browser with a support CLickOnce plugin...Verify that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 is installed on your workstation.". This plugin used to work with this website, but no longer. We can access via MS Edge, but I'd prefer to use Chrome.
- (2018-02-13) Bradley Culbertson: Very useful extension for deploying software updates when you have hundreds of systems to manage.
- (2017-09-28) Gracson Westan: This extension was fantastic but most recent update of Chrome has it not working. Hoping the dev gets its updated soon!
- (2017-09-26) Eric Hauser: This was great until the latest Chrome update to 61.0.3163.100 in Sept 2017. I hope this gets updated soon.
- (2017-03-31) Cyberdiggs: awesome... works, no issues. I love it when someone just creates something because it needed. I would pay money for this thing... but making it free makes be consider http://windowsremix.com/ for other offerings
- (2017-01-31) Michael Conover: This works when all other ClickOnce extensions were failing. Was having some issues with the helper file not downloading due to it being missing, but it seems to have been fixed after the 1/31/2017 update. Gives an alternate browser to Edge/IE for some of my clients. Love it!
- (2017-01-31) Redgis MT: Problem with installer : missing file : chrome-extension://dgpgholdldjjbcmpeckiephjigdpikan/install/winmixClickOnceHelper-v18.104.22.168.exe not found ! Unable to install the extension correctly.
- (2017-01-19) Gabriel Gomar: as of 01/18/2017 the helper file is no longer on the Devs site and I cannot install, will update review when resolved.
- (2016-12-05) Abdel Ramadan: Simply works!
- (2016-10-13) Bob H. L.: That is good. It doesn't require me to install .NET 3.5 like other extensions. Is it a chance to make it working for launching with URL parameters.
- (2016-07-23) Brian McNeil: Works more reliably than the other ClickOnce extensions I've tried, but recently it seems to break viewing PDFs within Chrome. I had to disable it.
- (2016-04-09) Stan York: Thank you!
- (2016-03-23) Justin Frazier: this one works when others stopped working
- (2016-01-26) Austin Schaeffer: This works perfectly. This extension really needs to be higher up in the search results. The other alternative injects ads all day long.
- (2016-01-25) Linux Mangaka: Ninite rival? :D
- (2015-07-29) Thomas Scheper: Perfect on mac