Securely Single Sign-On to all of your Apps with one click
The Problem With too many accounts and log-ins, users mostly tend to choose weak, easy to guess passwords, and rarely change passwords, hence placing themselves at risk from fraud and identity theft. Most consumers may have dozens of password-protected accounts. Users with multiple accounts needing passwords often give up and use the same password, or a derivative of the same password for every account which makes them easy targets for hackers. When consumers are required to follow existing security policies and use various log-ins or passwords, they usually end up writing down their passwords making them easy targets. LogMeOnce Solution LogMeOnce dashboard offers simple user friendly access for each user to their unique web site which entails a list of all of their applications, with security protection behind each Application icon. Simply click the icon of your desired Application, and you are logged in without the need to enter a username and password each time. Your security credentials for each Application are individually secured and encrypted with your unique encryption key, that only you are aware of.
- (2022-12-07) B M: This used to be a decent password manager but after several updates it's just obnoxious and cumbersome now. Whether you're signed in to the service or not, you'll keep getting annoying popups to update passwords on EVERY site where there is a text box, it's maddening. The interface is absolute garbage and drowns you in useless features.
- (2022-09-28) Zhi-Yu Jeng: When I tried to add a new account. Keep pomt out and cover the form data I've already filled. Also, can you notify the difference between AWS root user and IAM user? I also shouldn't save aws rdp password in your app.
- (2022-08-14) Joseph John: Disable my adblocker for this stupid thing? F no.. Super happy with bitwarden
- (2022-04-27) Greg Metz: Disable my ad blocker to use the free version? GTFOH!
- (2021-03-08) O C: Not awful. My main criticism is that when I open my browser and LogMeOnce pops up a dialog to log me in, after entering my password and OTP it doesn't log in. It pops up another authentication dialog. You have to log into the website separately or into the extension manually, not from the pop-up. Once they make logging in as simple and easy as LastPass, this extension will be 5 stars.
- (2020-09-19) O “יהיה בסדר” K: This extension changed my homepage without asking. Removed. Deleted. Gone.
- (2020-03-13) Rosa Andrews: Been using LogmeOnce for the past 2 yrs. Once you get it set up and use it for a bit you'll see what a major game-changer it is. It syncs my passwords with my browser and my phone so my passwords are always at my fingertips.
- (2020-03-13) I would like to say thank you so much. This is the most saving time password manager i've ever use in my life.
- (2020-01-30) András Varga: Please remove the permission requirement to overwrite my New Tab settings. I really don't know why it's there, and it's very annoying not being able to use my own custom New Tab template. I'm removing two stars because of this. Otherwise, it's a bit slow but works correctly.
- (2019-12-17) Carlita Joseph: I have installed LogMeOnce on my Android, desktop, and laptop. Obviously, it’s very secure and has lots of features. It’s full-featured and covers areas that I did not think of. At first, I thought it’s more than what I need, but nowadays I use such extra features whenever I don’t think I would need such a feature! You won’t go wrong.
- (2019-12-13) Danny Rick: Simply the best. I tried other products. LogMeOnce is way above the rest.
- (2019-12-09) ariadna caire: I only have to remember my master password. LogMeOnce takes care of the rest of my passwords (all 400 of them!). Actually, I don’t have to remember my master password. I use their mobile edition to login, and that has Two-Factor in it (2FA)
- (2019-12-09) Chris woakes: Gone those days I had to remember my passwords. LogMeOnce saved the day for me.
- (2019-12-06) Brayden joseph: I tried other password manager. Nothing comes even close. It’s full of useful feature. I am a paid member.
- (2019-12-05) Henry Jurk: Fantastic password manager. It’s full of feature. I love it.
- (2019-12-04) Joe Wright: Between my wife and me, we have over 500 passwords. I don’t bother to remember anything. And, I am addicted to their 2FA, and they do not charge me for it! LogMeOnce is awesome.
- (2019-11-21) Wojciech Wałek: Great password manager!
- (2019-11-14) Local project: Works very well and happy to use this App..
- (2019-11-14) Michael Clark: Works Smoothly and Fast for Password Generations and Fell Safe in terms of security.
- (2019-11-14) John Clark: This App works flawless and very easy to use..
- (2019-11-14) 3K agency: Nice app for password generation. Recommended to use for your applications.
- (2019-11-14) Pana web: This application is the most efficient and trusted password generator app with millions of password generation facilities..
- (2019-11-14) Tech Acs: I really like the password generator feature and just having a safe place to keep my login info. Love to use it.
- (2019-02-04) Rafael Fernández Martín: No es el mejor gestor de contraseñas pero tiene buena pinta. Lo malo es que, aunque quites la opción de permitir que genere cambios en la nueva pestaña, esta extensión no permite que las demás extensiones se hagan cargo de la nueva pestaña. Corregid eso y le doy 5 estrellas.
- (2018-10-24) Ken Kovar: The extension's popup dialogs are annoying and the login functionality was poor. It is an extension with a lot of nice features regarding identity/credential management but the it's poor usability caused me to uninstall it. If the developer would like to reach out for more details I would be happy to provide them, as I think with some tweaks this program could be much better.
- (2018-09-05) Rosanne Boudreau: Works most of the time. There are a few websites where I have to cut and paste my passwords. I really like the password generater feature and just having a safe place to keep my login info.
- (2018-08-04) Clive Young: Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.Great words for a great piece of software
- (2018-02-12) Kiyoura Setsuna: es muy fastidioso, es mejor el admin de google directamente no sirve para edge y todo el tiempo se desloguea tiene buenas contraseñas pero igual es muy fastidioso
- (2018-02-06) Jane Doh: This app activates my web cam automatically, which is not only obtrusive but prevents my screen from going to sleep via my power settings. Also, I don't want to HAVE to click a button to say "ok, I know I was logged out" when I'm busy, but dialog box won't go away until I do.
- (2017-12-28) Timothy Wilcox: Works!
- (2017-07-02) m g: It wouldn't log me into to websites properly. I went into the things, edited them, and it still wouldn't work. Kept saying that I had put in the wrong username.
- (2017-06-23) Finn Panvig: It was ok at first. Then I realized it did not work with one of the MAJOR security systems used by about 3 million users in my country. That took down 1 star. After reporting this bug I then realized it took a LOOOOONG time to get a response from support. That took down 1 more star. Finally I got a response telling me they would fix the issue but that they would not do it soon. It would come with the next planned release. And since SUCH a big issue mean so little to them that they dont want to try and fix it fast it took one more star. The overall arrogance should probably take down ONE more star but I will be nice and let them keep 2 stars since the product is ok when it actually DOES work with a webpage. Bottom line is.: if a company don't care about fixing things fast then they dont care about customers. I went back to the password manager I used before since they had made a fast fix I also reported.
- (2017-06-11) does not work well with slimjet and gets really annoying at times. export function does not work and not possible to import data into another app. for me - it does not work. just this.
- (2017-04-14) Lee Reynolds: Best Ive used so far..until now. It keeps logging me out and when I try to log back in it either lets me or pops up with different error messages. Only way round is to remove from chrome, then reinstall it
- (2017-01-23) Mr. Orayvis: No Timed Trial ..!
- (2017-01-08) Chris Hemingson: just needs to be able to store files and pictures
- (2016-05-16) Teenyboy Parker: I have over 212 different passwords. This application is the most efficient I have found to organize same. I tried Last Pass but that was disappointing and had many problems when it upgraded. To date this app has performed flawlessly.
- (2015-12-11) Lyubomir Parvanov: It's better than LastPass in my personal opinion.
- (2015-12-05) Francisco Guerra: excelente para generar y administrar contraseñas seguras
- (2015-11-06) Kevin Baumann: First off let me say I've used lastpass for over 2 years! It's great, but when I saw PC MAGS review for LogMeOnce, I knew I had to test it out. Getting over 100 unique passwords from lastpass into logmeonce was easy with it's importing of CSV files. The best part is the mobile app is free for non paying users which also features cool things to premium users like taking a picture if someone tries to log in with the wrong password! Overall you can't beat logmeonce if you plan on using the free version and if you do spend money the features you get are far more than lastpass has!
- (2015-09-30) Alyssa Nguyen: It was great until the USB token stopped working in Chrome.
- (2014-11-07) Vladimir Getmanshchuk: Nice extension of really useful application
- (2022-12-23, v:7.5.0) Michael Branson: Suddenly cannot login to my account
I get the following error message: Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'users.ulce' in 'field list' in /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228 Stack trace: #0 /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php(228): PDOStatement->execute(Array) #1 /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(303): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array) #2 /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #3 /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `users`....', Array) #4 /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Core/Database.class.php(68): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(Object(UserModelCollection), Array) #5 /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(756): Mysql->query(Object(UserModelCollection), Array) #6 /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Core/ModelDao.class.php(157): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow(Object(UserModelCollection)) #7 /secure in /secure/www/logmeonce/core/Library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php on line 234 What is the problem??
- (2021-10-24, v:7.1.7) Kirk McGowan: Automatic Sign-in does not connect.
I'm logged into Log Me Once and all accounts are connected, but when I open an account the log-in does not synch.
- (2021-06-21, v:7.1.7) Carol Hebbe: Account for setup
I have three (personal) gmail accts. As a courtesy, I list my wife's acct first ([email protected]). I don't want this product tied in with her account or, especially, with a picture of her, I want it tied in with one of my accounts. What can I do to fix this?
- (2021-03-13, v:7.1.3) James Heath: Multifactor authentication required
Updated browser, Still can't import LastPass passwords
- (2021-02-23, v:7.1.0) R J: LogMeOnce will not upgrade.
Upgrade attempts generate the following error: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <Error> <Code>AccessDenied</Code> <Message>Access Denied</Message> <RequestId>72EB2ACE622E63F1</RequestId> <HostId>jYMfsArT5/GmVyKOi5MokVXOEHJ2hbU588FBKLoH+rblZmUKKlVyCpbm1zSUgsdIaoWg8fPF8HU=</HostId> </Error> Please advise TRT Chrome OS
- (2021-01-02, v:7.0.2) Mad HaTTeR: Logmeonce
Logmeonce will not work with google chrome. I don't know what has happened it was working now I can't get to my passwords. Need Help Now. Thanks
- (2020-10-21, v:7.0.2) dina dorelli: Cant open LogmeOnce
I have 2 browsers: Chrome and Safari ***I open LogmeOnce on IPhone but not on Mac. 1). When I try on Safari, it asks me to download it again. Today I decided to go ahead, but it says Access Denied! So Safari is out?! 2) I tried on Google Chrome, it made me use a different gmail to begin. When it comes to download, it doesn't download. It says it has been disabled for Chrome. licking where it says to unable, I don't see any screen to do that. So Chrome seems out as well. It has been already months and I can't use it with my 350 password there. Help please.
- (2020-01-24, v:6.5.7) Extensión inhabilitada
En mi notebook el complemento aparece como inhabilitado para Chrome. Aunque me da la opción de habilitar, en realidad no pasa nada. La extensión está instalada, peo no hay forma de habilitarla.
- (2019-12-29, v:6.5.7) Roland MotogpWorldNet: How do I add to Epic browser?
How do I add this to the Epic browser? Can't see install to chrome???? Any ideas?
- (2019-12-06, v:6.5.7) Ray Roberson: Master Password
How do I change my Masterpassword?