Never mistake your work email for your personal again!
Using Gmail for work email and personal email?? Running both of these in the same Chrome session can get really confusing, especially if you are switching back and forth all day. Run this and the Gmail icon for your work email will become blue. It will detect whether the chrome tab is running Gmail for work and change the gmail favicon (icon in the tab) to a blue icon.
- (2019-11-08) scott kosman: Works a treat after installing and reloading. Only minor issue is that it doesn't work if the Advanced Option for showing unread message count in the icon is enabled but that's an understandable limitation. Would be great if that could be solved but otherwise a solid solution to a problem Google should really implement themselves!
- (2019-09-10) Ludovic Feltz: Good app but... need to add more customization/colors choice for people who work with more than one company mails (1 personal, 2 or more professionals)
- (2018-11-27) Raúl Andrés del Canto Zahr: Good, but if you have more than one work account, it will paint both of them blue (should distinguish them) example [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]_try_to_make_my_own_startup_company.com greetings
- (2018-09-25) Wathunyu Boonseng: ทุกอย่างถูกพัฒนามาเพื่อให้เราได้ใช้งานอย่างสะดวกสบาย ฉันไม่รู้หรอกใครใช้ได้หรือไม่ได้นั้น แต่สำหรับฉันมันคือส่วนเพิ่มเติมที่ดีที่เรามารดถเลือกสิ่งต่างๆเหล่านี้มาใช้งาน
- (2018-01-08) Zeb Kurth-Nelson: Works for me.
- (2017-12-03) Federico Fuentes: Heard it doesn't work for some people, but it's working for me, and doing what it's supposed to. A lifesaver.
- (2017-01-18) nct computer: best app
- (2015-11-15) Oren Yehuda Cohen: Perfect :)
- (2015-08-16) Aryeh H: On my two or three windows full of tabs, this is surprisingly stress-relieving. Considering it's just a couple of tiny different colored lines compared to two screens of chaos. After installing, reload the tabs for both Gmail accounts. The second will turn blue. But, the name was hard to remember when I was looking to add it to my other Chrome. Even searching for keywords took too many searches. No fanfare, just does what it says, and keeps on doing it. (No nag popups, no extra toolbar icon.) Good, functional. Kudos.
- (2015-06-07) Jessie Arora: this is helpful
- (2020-12-07, v:1.5) leva shapiro: почему я не могу зарегистрироваться.Google. [email protected]
[email protected] В Google. почему я не могу зарегистрировать
- (2018-10-15, v:1.5) Work with "Show Unread Count"
I really like this extension, but wish it work with the "Show Unread Count" option in gmail (where the unread count shows on the favicon) . Is that a possibility?
- (2018-04-25, v:1.4) Andrew Walsh: Broken With New Gmail Interface
Upgraded my work and personal email to the new interface. Now both tabs show as blue icon.
- (2018-02-24, v:1.4) it...
TURNED BLUE ONLY FOR ONE SECOND AND THEN IT WAS GONE HOW...........UM...WEIRD!!!!!!!!
- (2018-02-24, v:1.4) OH IVE HEARD....
IT WORKS WHEN YOU DONT HAVE ANY INTERNET AND I TRYED E MAILING MY FRIEND AND IT DIDNT WORK FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-02-24, v:1.4) HELP ME ITS NOT WORKING MAKE A BETTER ONE PLZ!!!!!!
somthings not right i downloded it and it is still red not blue WHAT IS WRONG!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- (2017-04-25, v:1.4) Richard Michaelson, Attorney at Law: Delete/Disable this Extension
Hasn't been updated in a year and does not work. NO reply from developer, so I am deleting this piece of .... MightyText, if you do not like my criticism, then wake up.
- (2017-04-10, v:1.4) Richard Michaelson, Attorney at Law: HOW does this work?
Does NOT work! I closed and RELoaded both Personal and work email accounts in separate tabs. Did this multiple times. Both still Red. Richard Posted by Richard Michaelson PC - Oct 25, 2016 Reply | Delete It's been almost 6 months since my Oct 25, 2016 posting, and this Developer has never repl;ied or sent me an email. Obviously either does not g-a-s, or realized it's a worthless extension and gave up on it. So WHERE do these supposed 1,390 users show up?
- (2017-02-05, v:1.4) Works w/Gmail INBOX?
Does this currently work w/Gmail INBOX, or is there a plan to include that functionality? Thanks.
- (2017-01-25, v:1.4) Deryk Lewis: Not Working
I'm just wondering why it worked for like a couple days, & then stopped. Maybe it was an update? But now I cannot get it to work. Are there any specific requirements, etc.? Like do the Gmail Acct's need to be opened in separate Chrome Windows? Or is it fine if they are in the same tab grouping? I made it very simple by only using my work email, which is @ourco.com along with my @gmail.com email -- But still nothing.... What else can I try, because I TRULY LOVED this feature!! Haha. Please, any feedback would be greatly appreciated..!! Thanks so much... ~ D.
- (2016-12-22, v:1.4) Brennan de Raad: Can this be updated to including more than 2 unique email addresses?
I run a personal Gmail and then I have another three active "company" related accounts that I need to keep up. It would be amazing if I this extension could auto assign colors to each. For example: 1. @gmail.com - Red 2. @domain1.com - Blue 3. @domain2.com - Green 4. @domain3.com - Orange
- (2016-10-31, v:1.4) Luke Griffiths: Doesn't seem to work - clarify feature set?
Will this extension do its thing if I have two different email addresses ending in @gmail.com? Or does the "work" one need to be using a custom domain?
- (2016-10-25, v:1.4) Richard Michaelson, Attorney at Law: Does NOT work!
I closed and RELoaded both Personal and work email accounts in separate tabs. Did this multiple times. Both still Red. Richard
- (2016-03-30, v:1.2) Scott Peters: Doesn't Work
It doesn't appear to work when the Lab: Unread message icon is turned on.