Protect your focus... spend less time on your email.
- (2023-03-23) Jennifer Cunningham: While I probably don't use it to its full potential, it's super helpful in that it makes me intentional about when I open email
- (2023-03-21) Mirko Dahlke: Great productivity hack, love it
- (2023-03-20) Agnese Sampietro: Es una extensión muy útil para evitar mirar el correo electrónico de continuo y ser conscientes del uso que le damos.
- (2023-03-11) Wil Davenport: It's a great tool that helps me to stay focused. Yay!!!!
- (2023-03-10) Gerald Eder: I use it for a long time and it does what is supposed to do. thank you.
- (2023-03-06) Eric Seider: very helpful to not get distracted with a full inbox
- (2023-03-02) Benjamin Steeg: Super utile ! Très simple d'utilisation et d'une grande aide pour rester concentré !
- (2023-03-02) Kovilo Bhikkhu: Inbox When Ready is great! It's strictures reveal how embarrassingly much I peek at email ;D. I hope I can be smart enough to keep Inbox When Ready enabled for the rest of my internet existence. Peter - the creator/ founder - is great too!
- (2023-02-27) Viryanaga: Awesome app, one of the few that are genuinely useful and well thought out. Has improved my mental states and inbox anxiety because I can avoid looking at the long list of emails whenever I need to find anything.
- (2023-02-23) Mollye Chudacoff: This is really useful. It's the only solution I found for turning off my Inbox, and it is nice to be locked out sometimes! I also appreciate the donated license for working at a nonprofit. Thank you!
- (2023-02-23) Blair Hanson: One of the few Chrome extensions that I find wildly useful!
- (2023-02-22) Cristian Verdes: One of the most seamless extensions on Chrome, works perfectly and has a prominent impact on productivity :) definitelly recommend it
- (2023-02-22) Roy Rinberg: It's simple and it works!
- (2023-02-15) Sarah Quin: Love it
- (2023-02-15) Wendon Song: I love itttttt. Save my time tremendously
- (2023-02-13) Livvy Drake: Such an anxiety remover not being able to see all my emails when I just want to send one!
- (2023-02-11) Catherine Kim: grateful for this deceptively simple tool that saves time and, more importantly, saves my attention and energy from emails. it has helped to reign in and revert emails back to a tool rather than something that controls me. thank you so much for this product!!
- (2023-02-10) Brandon Fong: Love it
- (2023-02-07) Howard Crumpton: Super helpful for focus. It kept me from aimlessly squatting in my inbox and encouraged me to use my limited time meaningfully instead of killing time deleting junk mail.
- (2023-02-07) Den Lennie: So elegant and minimises distraction
- (2023-02-06) Mohamed EDERDIK: Utiiiiiiiiiiiiile
- (2023-02-03) Arnaldo Piccinelli: Amazing!! Absolutely revolutionized my Gmail usage!!!
- (2023-01-30) Julian Snyder: Love this extension! Such a helpful tool!
- (2023-01-24) Randy Dodd: Been using for 6 months or so and really appreciate it
- (2023-01-24) Mary Alvizures: Super helpful, no longer distracted by every email coming in. Love that it 'locks' so I can't access until I've been productive in the morning and it remains closed until I open it throughout the day - genius! Thank you!!
- (2023-01-22) Obinna Eze: Great app. works as described. Thank you.
- (2023-01-18) Jose Castanon: Stupendous!
- (2023-01-17) Daniel Kiplangat: Thanks for the app
- (2023-01-10) Michael Romrell: Life Changing! (Probably not exaggerating) - This has literally saved me Hours every week. Thanks!
- (2023-01-09) Dominik Bortas: Thanks for making such an awesome app!
- (2023-01-05) Josh Katz: This tool is incredible.
- (2023-01-02) Howard Lobb: Simple. Exactly how an inbox should work (for you).
- (2022-12-30) Hyunggil Woo: Simple. It is a great idea. My honest thought is after Cal Newport's World without Emails, I wonder if this chrome extension and Cal shares the same goal.
- (2022-12-29) Todd South: I can dip into my inbox for less than a few minutes a day and get what I need. This extension does exactly as advertised. I wish it worked on my mobile email app.
- (2022-12-28) Sarah Wayte: I don't spend half as long in my inbox now! Love that I'm not constantly checking it like I was before!
- (2022-12-23) Essam Khodairy: This is really helpful to keep me out of the time suck that is my ever-expanding inbox.
- (2022-12-22) Gwyneth Gordon: This is really helpful to keep me out of the time suck that is my ever-expanding inbox.
- (2022-12-19) Sam Mathews: I literally was designing a web app called 'dont distract me' that would hide my inbox and hide my feed on linkedin and youtube when I am working. But now I dont have to because this lovely person already made this lovely app. Worth every penny. Thank you! I would love to see this extend to youtube and linkedin. Ideally an overlay on the page that lets you search first without seeing the loaded page. My ADHD brain needs you!
- (2022-12-16) Erick Jovan Martinez Hernandez: Me ayuda a concentrarme!
- (2022-12-13) Dr. Gleb Tsipursky: Excellent tool to keep myself more focused.
- (2022-12-12) Jean Rogers: Brand new discovery and love it!
- (2022-12-12) Barbara Tomasella: excellent
- (2022-12-11) Martyn Cawthorne: Fabulous. Using this app is saving me time and allowing me to focus on what I want, when I want. I feel better in myself. Thank you :-)
- (2022-12-06) Jorma Voeks: Very Useful. Protects my time as an executive!
- (2022-12-04) Christopher Babayode: Great extension, I wish it could link up to my mobile devices too.
- (2022-12-01) William Fetzner: Such a great extension. Has given me control back on checking my email.
- (2022-11-24) Tjeerd van der Putten: Highly recommend, super simple!
- (2022-11-23) Howard Lobb: Simple and VERY useful. Finally a way to access your email to look for information in a previous email or to send an email without always getting overwhelmed by the unread email in your inbox. Thank you!!
- (2022-11-16) Kim Grose Moore: Really helps me to not look at incoming emails when all I want to do is send one and keep focused on priorities. 2022 Update: I am still using it both with personal and work emails. Still helping! Thank you.
- (2022-11-16) Sibtain: Increases focus, minimal footprint, and updated regularly.
- (2016-10-09, v:1.1.29) William Carr: Chrome
Installed Chrome browser a year ago. Should I install the new one and delete the old one?
- (2016-10-03, v:1.1.29) Doesn't work the Preview Pane views
I usually use "preview pane" labs plug in, but in that view the Hide Inbox button doesn't work. Thanks!
- (2016-09-13, v:1.1.29) Chris Bailey: Enterprise Support
I am just curious - is there a way that settings can be configured and deployed to an enterprise via the Google Admin Console? (E.g. configuration file)
- (2016-08-30, v:1.1.21) Phil Dunn: minimalist gmail
I installed the extension, but I don't see a button that allows me to show the inbox in Gmail. Could this be a conflict with Minimalist Gmail extension? Thanks.
- (2016-06-26, v:1.1.9) Mohsin Amarjee: Bug
The header and footer disappears instead of emails, when I click "Hide Inbox"
- (2015-11-01, v:1.0.2) Joshua Oliver: Inbox by Google Support
How much would you charge to make this support Inbox by Google as well? Thanks