Protect your focus... spend less time on your email.
- (2019-12-14) Harvey Xie: Does exactly what it's suppose to.
- (2019-12-12) Jason Levin: The most Tim Ferriss-like extension possible. And this is a high compliment!! 4 hour work week LET'S GO!!!
- (2019-12-10) Meggin McIntosh: I have told hundreds of people in my workshops and who are my coaching clients about this extension. It is amazing how much focus you're able to get back when you use it. THANK YOU for developing this!
- (2019-12-10) Pieter Ferny: cool feature
- (2019-12-08) Gaëlle Courtois: parfait pour rester concentré(e) et et résister à l'addiction de lire ses mails. Par exemple quand j'ouvre ma boîte mail pour aller rechercher une info sur un ancien mail sans me laisser déconcentrer par la lecture des nouveaux mails de ma boite de réception.
- (2019-12-07) Athena Aktipis: Great product. Without it I am totally ZOMBIFIED by my email. This keeps me focused on what I was actually intending to do when I went to my email.
- (2019-12-05) Kyle Hoffman: This is great and the creator, Peter, is super friendly and helpful too! Thank you so much Peter for helping make my life more relaxed and focused! :D
- (2019-12-03) Ruben Ris: Provides a helpful support to maintain focussed when you're opening your mail with a mission. With the extention installed your mailbox doesn't impair your attention when you're focussed on starting to write out an email or searching for one in your archive
- (2019-12-03) David Westerveld: Haven't been using it too long yet (couple weeks), but so far it has been great! I love being able to find stuff in my email without getting distracted by the unread messages I have.
- (2019-12-02) Aurelien Lassagne: On se rend compte qu'on regarde tout le temps nos mails! Bonne app.
- (2019-11-29) Quentin Leredde: Parfait, nous aide à augmenter notre productivité !
- (2019-11-28) Angelo Sorbello: This extension it's just fantastic!!
- (2019-11-25) Espen Agøy Hegge: Extremely useful to have for all Gmail users. I strongly recommend setting up the daily timer option. It has really helped me reduce the amount of time I spend in my inbox. With the timer, I'm motivated to quickly clarify and organize the new input, and then hide away the inbox again and start working!
- (2019-11-13) Rachael Meager: This is life changingly good
- (2019-11-05) Joseph Dorwart Crane: Love it! Exactly what I am looking for. My only suggestion is to make the payment a one time thing. I'd be a lot more likely to pay if I only had one payment rather than monthly. I just don't want one more monthly charge.
- (2019-10-28) Justin Gary: I love this app! It really helps to get work done without getting distracted. Recommended for every knowledge worker!
- (2019-10-28) Jamie Wood: This is absolutely brilliant. Has improved my productivity immensely.
- (2019-10-28) Nawang Geljen Sherpa: Awesome
- (2019-10-23) Michael Roop: I just came across this extension, and I love it! Used to use Inbox Pause, but I would still click into the pause folder to look at emails regularly. Inbox When Ready provided more accountability that I desperately need! Now I can focus on what's truly important...
- (2019-10-17) Antoine Simon: Helps to stay focus !
- (2019-10-16) Dominic Roser: Great!
- (2019-10-15) Chris Regan: Have been wanting to reduce my compulsive email use for a long time - this app provides the brain filter I needed to achieve this. Has been night/day since I started using it. Love it, thank you!
- (2019-10-15) Anna B. Sabhaney: Love it - amazing in helping you avoid wasting lots of time each day on unplanned email checking nad really useful in building awareness of how many times you check email without realizing
- (2019-10-11) Yan Knudtskov Nielsen: An absolutely great app. Install for more sanity ;-)
- (2019-10-06) Jeff Gack: THIS extension really helps me! I'm checking my inbox about 4 times a day now and sometimes have 30 new service requests when I do check (which can be dealt with quickly, usually). I didn't realize how much time I was wasting by allowing these requests to steal my focus throughout the day.
- (2016-10-09, v:1.1.29) William Carr: Chrome
Installed Chrome browser a year ago. Should I install the new one and delete the old one?
- (2016-10-03, v:1.1.29) Doesn't work the Preview Pane views
I usually use "preview pane" labs plug in, but in that view the Hide Inbox button doesn't work. Thanks!
- (2016-09-13, v:1.1.29) Chris Bailey: Enterprise Support
I am just curious - is there a way that settings can be configured and deployed to an enterprise via the Google Admin Console? (E.g. configuration file)
- (2016-08-30, v:1.1.21) Phil Dunn: minimalist gmail
I installed the extension, but I don't see a button that allows me to show the inbox in Gmail. Could this be a conflict with Minimalist Gmail extension? Thanks.
- (2016-06-26, v:1.1.9) Mohsin Amarjee: Bug
The header and footer disappears instead of emails, when I click "Hide Inbox"
- (2015-11-01, v:1.0.2) Joshua Oliver: Inbox by Google Support
How much would you charge to make this support Inbox by Google as well? Thanks